Tree of Savior Forum

Your access to the game is currently restricted

Just DCed and can’t log in. Only Telsiai and Varena but others can be log in smoothly.

Team Name: SGK
Server: [SEA] Telsiai

@STAFF_Max please help us. We want to play. :frowning:

Fvcking GG. Ive never botted nor even do the Z bot and this is what i get from IMC. I really question which activity have i ever did ingame that is suspicious…

Hello Savior,

Thank you for contacting us. You are receiving the message because your account has been locked due to suspicious activity within the game. If you feel that this decision is unjust and wish to ask for a re-evaluation of your activity in the logs please submit an email to tossupport@imc.co.kr. Upon receiving an appeal, we will conduct a intensive examination of your logs and unlock your account if it is clear of any violation. Please provide the following details:

1)Team name
2)Server name

We hope for your understanding and patience.

Regards,
Tree of Savior Support Team

Probably lots of people disliked and abused the report function so you and u got banned for it =p

either that or vpn

Day 3 no replies or anything Im missing 18 cubes now and other boss cubes, makes me want to quit the game and my token days are counting too wtf and the market of my items damn it. Can you guys rush this a bit it demoralizes me and makes me want to quit the game, as you can see this is trending now FIX IT. @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Max @STAFF_No @STAFF_J

You guys said there will be more activity of you guys about customer relations. What is the cause of the silence…

same here, filed a ticket / appeal two days ago :frowning: I’ve gotten the access restricted on both Varena and Telsiai as well (weird, considering I have no characters in Varena).

I can access my priest fine in Orsha though, so I’m wondering what’s the deal here.

i suddenly can’t play too i can access the other server just fine but for both sea server i can’t access it

Team Name : Shiaru
Server : [SEA] Varena

pathetic. im on the ban list. im not even botting. now im way behind my friends. i admit i ks alot. no wonder some players report me as a BOT!. i just ks because always everyone also ks my monster. this report bot system is a JOKE!.

even the reputation thing. they can just spam report in town those gold sellers. getting high reputation in banning bots/gold sellers. and they can easily ban other players too.

they should just ask players for a one time payment of 5-10$ or something. to stop those bot farmers making new charcs. easy as that. if you want to play this game. almost everyone can afford that 5-10$ if they really want to play and get a better latency. rather than 5000 bots farming. since this will never stop. this bot report system is a joke and will NEVER solve this bot problem. its just a burden to us players. and can easily be abuse by troll players

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Max @STAFF_No @STAFF_J @hkkim

We need your input please or your feedback anything what happened to our accounts ? Some us including me sent an email already at imc.kr.aaaaaaaaaa

Im pretty sure if you were banned for botting it would prevent connecting to any server at all.

I got the same issue, i can’t login to SEA Telsiai or Varena.

TeamName : Bitz
Server : [SEA]Telsiai

Whats this joke? WTF

Greetings Saviors!!

First of all, We would like to say sorry for inconvenience of playing TOS.

Please report us via ticket of steam to gather up our saviors’ information.

Thank you so much for cooperation.

Your faithfully, STAFF_MAX

1 Like

We already sent reports, tickets in this site and email at tossupport@imc.co.kr like 6x already NO RESPONSE please fix this for us and do a follow up its like day 4 of my token and 24 daily dungeon and mission cubes please compensate this for us.

@STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_No @STAFF_John @STAFF_J @hkkim

Steam also told us to send tickets here and in tossupport@imc.co.kr so ? stop throwing us around please we are paying customers here.

same here.
server :Varena
Team name:mrbiiiig

@Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ines

We sill haven’t got our answer nor proper solution please respond our complaint ASAP

Same here. Back from work and this happen, i want to know this happen because i used WTfast??

Ticket send but no reply, Email send also no reply, ask IMC again same thing happen please send support ticket please send email then same no reply, token ticking, miss out dungeon for so many days.

1 Like

Same here. Just got home from vacation and got banned

Team Name: Towpi
Server: [SEA] Telsiai

Okay my ID unlocked thx GM and Staff
hope this wont happend again … Cheers

which date your acc got locked?