Tree of Savior Forum

Yet another SR nerf

The range reduction was needed as previously it would go completely offscreen, which is largely unneeded anyway.

How does it feel odd to use? You use it the same way you did before, and would have before the range was buffed in the first place. It functions nearly the same way.

How are SR players almost non-existent, when one is in the top 5 for all classes on Bernice’s?

SR is just fine in CM. On its own, it’s not so great on bosses, but just fine for the regular mobs. If you pair it with BM you get high burst with tase to handle the elites in stages 6 and 7.

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve resetted from BM2 and go SR3-BM1(which was originally SR3). But marching hit area point really suck now. Before it was buffed, marching fire last 10sec. Now I’ll probably remove this skill from my rotation.

Nerfing sr is the same as kicking a dead dog.

sp drain on limacon :clap::clap:
fantastic

sp drain on running shot and bm too. Why not? :speak_no_evil:
no fun to everyone

I am always at full SP on my SR, I think you’re playing the class wrong if you’re complaining about SP.

4 Likes

Thonk.

2 Likes

so basically the class got nerfed because someone has enough damage to to crit 100k (less hits to kill = less mana spent = not a class for people that are not going to spend a fortune in one pistol and hope to get a +16up over and trans 10), and to kill random noobs in the arena. :clap::clap:

such skill, amazing. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Then perhaps, just perhaps it is now time to invest more on your SR so you won’t have SP issues? Some classes require more gear investment to be better, and you can get to that point by your own pace.

I heard that having some SPR always help.

You don’t even need to invest in any SPR. As long as you use glass mole cards, there’s no reason for anyone to complain about SP issues, since you’re trying to maximize your damage by using SP pots.

4 Likes

Good, so there’s that.

THE CLASSIC RandyBK +29 or whatever pistol with lv9 gems and lv100 attributes (now that I recognize that ID, ur the same guy with all that RMT real/fake photos shit aren’t you?)

You use this to evaluate a class? Really? Sure, the rest of us who don’t casually do 110k retreat shot must be playing the class wrong.

LMAO

You’re the second person to say I have a +29 pistol when I don’t, are you okay?

Sure, I can use it to evaluate a class because people say that the class is useless when they don’t put time or effort into making the build good. I had to work my ass off to make an aspana a year and a half ago on my linker warlock when mobs had defense and 500k HP. It took me 3 aspanas to get my upgrade to +20 and above, that was a goal of mine. I’m not “casually” doing those 110k retreat shots out of nowhere, just play the damn MMO and work on it. Also, the guy mentioned about SP issues and I said he’s playing the class wrong if he’s running out of SP.

You can go ahead and ask the staff and the people that matter on the server to tell you that I don’t RMT. It doesn’t make sense to me if someone farms over 3, 4, 5+ hours a day and then goes ahead and RMT.

1 Like

Making multiple steam accounts for easy diamond anvils is also a sign of a hard working player.

If I actually had money, I’d probably do that. But guessing event and pokemon event made it easier for multiple people to get over +16.

In a way, you have to evalute a class with the most powerful gear in order to know if it’s broken or not. As long as players can reach the most powerful build/gears, even if it’s only one player, it has to be nerfed. You certainly think it’s wrong because we’re talking about a game full of RNG when it’s about upgradring gears.

1 Like

Well, they also need to consider the mechanic.

No matter what class… having a skill that hits things offscreen/entire screen makes it worth a review if needs balancing/adapting the skill or not.

Same goes for broken mechanics, like, uh, old Melstis in general (not only because Retreat Shot or Immunity). While definitely seems like “they’re nerfing the class”, there’s no sense in having some broken mechanics in the game and many people are very glad these broken things disappears slowly.

The game itself stops being fun if all you need to do is cheese your way through it.

3 Likes

Uh NO? TF is this logic? You nerf a class because 1% of RMT(or not, who knows?)whales can kill things fast in low level content/dominate TBL in which the same 5% of the whales rotate their characters?

With the same amount of whale gears a QS3BM2 variant completely outclasses a SR3. A SR3 only excels in area where mobs have 0/very little defense like 300 dunegon (lmao) and some CM here and there. SR3 lacks single target damage no matter how you build it and the current end-game content does not fit SR3 whatsoever.

Marching Fire having that kind of AOE sort of compensates SR’s weakness and making SR a “low level farming character”, and if anything they can just nerf the skill for PVP, what’s wrong with SR hitting mobs off screen?

1 Like

Well guess why would some random strangers on the forum say this? Because I constantly see you ping your weapons in shout like it’s your ■■■■ size, I don’t even know you but as soon as I see that ID I remember.

Mind you, I did say “or whatever”. If it’s not +29 it should be close.

A build that’s good in clearing low level content and large AOE is exactly what achieves it. Anything other than that SR is subpar. Put in the same kind of gears on a QS3/BM2 or Falconer3/BM1 variant and you will clear velcoffer 5 minutes faster.

He’s not playing the class wrong. SR3 do drain their SP pretty quickly.
You don’t feel like it BECAUSE YOU KILL THINGS IN 1 HIT AND IT TAKES AN AVERAGE PLAYER 5-6. Every hit from the SR takes SP, if you turn on the spread attribute you drain your SP even faster. If you drink pot non stop, yes you can maintain your SP bar but in places that drain SP like Velcoffer, you need double pot or even elixir. It can be tickled with (and not everyone choose to use Glassmole btw), but it still doesn’t make sense when a BM can shoot for free and a SR takes SP pot to shoot (maybe only drains SP when the attribute is on?)

I have no problem with you doing 11k retreat shot. I responded to you because you think SR has no issues when you literally kill things so fast because of your weapon and your gears, not your build. If I show you a clip of an chorno/omniji variant clearing 300 dunegons faster than you do would you say omniji is OP and it needs AOE nerf on it’s tiger skill? This makes literally no sense.

1 Like

Inexistant class? that’s one of the most popular archer classes beside BM and FC
And awww booo hooo they ruined ur op range skill? :C how saaaaad

:distinguished:

Also tired of having to deal with SR at TBL

2 Likes

Yep, when other people have fun pinging their items you’ll turn a blind eye but when I do it, you get slightly disgruntled. Okayyyyyyy.

So how come my SP was always full on bosses like Marnox/Mirtis/Zaura etc? If you’re losing too much SP, you’re not doing your rotations correctly. You can’t really make that claim, since I can’t 1 shot 400m HP bosses back then let alone 3.8B. Bosses such as Rexipher is espected to lose SP.

Until I see that build beat my Bernice ranking, I’ll call my build better, how about that? :haha:

Hello?

I really don’t care what the other builds, do. If they do a better job than mine, then that’s cool. Arcelle cleared the 270 dungeon faster than me with that exact same build when we were powerlevelling our guildmates.

1 Like

The f is your ? It’s how you balance a game, there is no other way.

Yeh, you don’t know, you don’t have a damn proof, you’re just dropping random numbers to make your point valid, just stop it.

SR3 lacking single target damage ? Now I get it, you’re just ignorant :hey:.

I half agree with you, because it’s still a problem if you can hit mobs too far away.

It’s your exemple that doesn’t make sense, they nerfed the range of the skill, not the AoE. Tiger range is ok.