Tree of Savior Forum

Yet another SR nerf

So after the sp cost on limacon (completely out of place considering that running + double gun stance is waaaaay more broken) we recieved another nerf in the form of range reduction on marching fire. My question is, why?

SR players are almost inexistent nowadays and marching fire was an OK skill, so who is the nobel prize who though ‘hey, lets nerf again a class that is already out of the game’ ??

Anyway, now marching fire feels completely odd to use. Good job IMC

5 Likes

I feel sorry my friend, I really do…

I was about to reset to sr3. How was it in CM?

They all invest time to boost clerics specially Zealots. <3

They maybe nerfed it because it was strong in PvP.

1 Like

Didn’t it have a whole screen-wide aoe hitbox? About time it was reduced.

6 Likes

you [IMC] can delete SR out of TOS.

fvck IMC

-> skill gets nerfed a little so it’s not totally broken in PvP
-> players overreact : the class is UNPLAYABLE I’M LEAVING

10/10

13 Likes

You get it wrong I am not leaving either deleting my SR but since the pvp in this game is broken by itself you cannot nerf a class based on that fact. Instead you should correct the pvp as a whole

1 Like

While that’s true, having a skill that can hit anything further than the game’s screen isn’t ok
Honestly glad they fixed this

Edit : Oh yeah, i wasn’t talking about only you btw lol

3 Likes

Honestly SR was way too OP.
They can wreck havoc in pvp just playing braindead, no fun at all.

Everyone willl be happy if iMC deleted them next patch :smiley:

Why not nerf it only on PVP though and leave it be on PVE? Makes no sense for a class that’s rarely mained these days.

Also, get BLOCK and EVASION. Grab a shield. Buy some Forecast scrolls. Stack some CON and DEX. Don’t go into PVP thinking your glass cannon build would be a god against everyone just because you have 10k+ attack.

3 Likes

To be honest I think these type of complaints was what led SR to end up being an AA class.

It all started when Melstis was nerfed then it was considered a “SR Nerf because I can’t do ET without 100% uptime Retreat Shot”.

As a main SR I’m fine with Marching Fire not hitting entire screen (it was never like that in the first place before the buff).

What I wish thought was a revamp of the class considering its older state and focusing more on AoE instead, instead of being the “AA farming class” :<

Talking about me here but it lost a bit of the appeal when Limacon started being the main skill, although I still like the class.

7 Likes

If you implement at least ranger1 you get permanent +50% crit damage buff from critshot in any SR build btw.

hahahah yet on another circle. People are discussing how SR3 days are back

Exactly , with ranger.
:joy:

3 Likes

I’m testing ar2ranger1wugu1rogue2sr3 on my main.
Not bad tbh. I’m hitting 70-80k per limacon crit on hg340, and i hit 90-100k on crystals in gemstone feud.
The crystals have the back in the same place everytime so you can have permanent 100% crit on them.

Only my weapon is decent, rest of my gear is atrocious. I expect SR3 to become pretty strong with the new crit rate gear in the new content range.

For the limacon thing, unless i use spells my mana depletes in 10-15 minutes from limacon with 0 potions.
I have around 100spr from gear.

Have you tested this? As i see Critical Shot only gives +10%/stack to the skill(crit shot), meaning it wont boost your critical damage but just that one skill. Same as effigy.

Its all attacks, not just critical shot.

1 Like

It gives up to +50% critical damage in general. The buff lasts for about 15 seconds I believe.

buff lasts 15 seconds but the skill has 10cd and 5 overheat. So you can infinitely refresh.