Tree of Savior Forum

Yet another SR nerf

And like I said, comparing a Circle 1 skill to a Circle 3 skill will almost always picture a disadvantage towards the C1 skill.

At Rank 6-8 SR will get Steady Aim, Critical Shot, Blindside crit debuff and Limacon. Stop comparing 2 classes to 1.

420% * 2 hits = 840% damage output.

Considering more than one class, that’s +15% from Steady Aim to both hits, +50% critical damage increased and +25% critical attack increase on hit with Blindside.

That’s far over Lv.9 Running Shot + DGS. All this under the same skill: Limacon.

If we consider Rank 9 with BM1 there’s also Silver Bullet for +50% against Dark Property monsters (which many bosses have).

If you consider someone “playing” the class staying in place auto-attacking and doing nothing else, the investment will surely be higher than it should. :thinking:

1 Like

But bm can also build as a1-qs3-ranger3-bm2/appraiserbm1

Point taken. To get a correct picture compare all build paths. Then he gotta compare how the classes should be played instead of 1 skill only from the entire build (or at least avoid comparing different mixes that have different purposes).

Not for long, lmao. That’s getting butchered with the R10 release. Quarrel Shooter is going to be a crossbow/shield only class, with other circles strongly discouraged from touching it.

I doubt it will die in this casual game. Some people just like playing it simple like aa build and you look especially cool with dual gunner.

420x"2" hits?? where did you get that?

Skills are balanced considering target count in mind. Limacon hits two monsters with the C3 class attribute.

doesnt change the fact that the bm2qs3 has more single target damage, qs3 with bm is simply better single target damage even considering all maxed atributes on sr , and if you consider bm holy damage on sr build and ranger buffs you should also consider buffs from wugushi and poison damage skills

And that’s my point how one should consider everything SR has. SR has enough single target damage while QS3 BM2 doesn’t win by a high range but lacks even more in AoE.

I just don’t get it though. Sure, some people like to be cool wielding double pistols in their hands and sure they want better single target and only using one skill, but that’s all the build is going to do. One of the main reason people don’t main SR is because of the investment that’s needed for it to show its true potential.

Where’s the versatility? I definitely want more than just being able to do 50% more on single target(470% from 420%). My build has really good AoE and mobility in PVE, it’s also pretty good in PVP clearing summons off.

Looking at the rank 10 blog, that’s an insane buff given to us SRs. Currently, I’m investing in a Kraujas set, which will make me do 100% more damage, on top of 50% more critical damage, and then adding in the double damage attribute factor from SR. I can just imagine the damage an invested SR will do, I already do 200k+ with the critical shot buff with Limacon and Retreat, and that’s not including the Kraujas set + double damage attribute. Honestly, I think it’s way too much damage. But I’ll take it.

2 Likes

That’s like saying a lawn mower should cut trees as fast as a chainsaw.
Try to use your common sense please
:tired: :tired: :tired: :tired: :tired: :tired: :tired:

Why?
Because of this???
if so, then you need to rethink

1 Like

i just wanted to clarify sr isnt in a god level in single aoe mobility tankiness dots and support , stop trying to sell the class as the definitive archer build :o !

I just wanted to clarify that SR was in a god tier level in everything but some of these people really want
the class to stay broken

1 Like

Hey guys you may want to check this thread out

Apparently someone did a test and we currently have an atrocious bug within the archer tree… Apparently every archer build that has 2 weapons or 1 weapon 1 shield and has the xbow 1 hand mastery: ignore defense attribute are all getting +25% dmg based on enemy defense which looks like unintended. No one from imc still confirms or denies this but thought sharing it to here…

+25% enemy defense as an additional damage tick
Don’t alarm people that much adrian <.<

Okay I stand corrected. XD sorry but I just simply mean this error because I dont know how big the scale of this bug is as of yet. My bad :frowning:

That’s what they said in the R10 Dev Blog:

It’ll be fixed with the attribute change.

The problem is that attribute works incorrectly under current damage formula anyway. So the question is: if IMC will address mechanic of this attribute as well. Had it worked properly to begin with - there wouldn’t be any reason to reduce %.

I was addressing his concern on it applying to all other weapons which would be a separate issue.

Let’s hope they fix that part of the bug as well though.

I didn’t say that it is. I said that it’s an archer build that has versatility in all as opposed to just using a certain build that can only do single target and nothing else. Want a class that I can sell as the definitive archer build? Ranger 3 Fletcher 3 Mergen 2.