Tree of Savior Forum

Worth playing? Dead game?

Heh thats cool and all, but the whole way that drop system works is another one of the games massive failings, and gives Botters/RMTs another advantage. Though, to be fair, that drop system is low on my list, number 34 to be exact. If it wasnt so bad, wouldnt be so many complaints about it. Cuz now it leads to players buying the silver just to purchase the bracelets. 7-9M each yes? Thats about, if I check the markets… 21-27 dollars per bracelet. Yeesh. Exchange rate is 3 to 3.80 per million right now.

1 Like

Cause a million silver is hard to get at level 200+

???

Depends on the users class combination, bot population of said maps, and grouping situation. Which leads to another reason as to why players want a class reset system. Tbh I expected 1M silver to be at around 2.20 to 2.70. But the channel reduction, probably the only good benefit from it, drastically reduced what the botters can do.

1 Like

What does your class combination have to do with anything. You aren’t restricted to one character. If you wanted to farm in Vanilla WoW for example you certainly weren’t doing it with your holy priest.

Because unlike yourself obviously, their are players who can only play 12-24 hours a week tops and thus, have only one character. Most of the frustration over those bracelets is coming from that type of player, and its that type of casual player who WILL resort to bots, and even hacking tools, just to try and keep up with those who have 3x the time to play.

Welp bedtime for work, ill come back to this later.

(If you’re easily triggered, maybe you shouldn’t read)

I’m playing this game since it’s released for all (June or July, can’t remember), and I have fun, I rerolled 4 times, and I don’t have any plans to drop off. But I’m 172 and always playing with someone, maybe the worst is to come.
At this point I really love the game, it has its flaws obviously (and major ones, like the channels decrease and party-quest bug), but I see that they put more and more effort to improve their content.

Some players quit games easily, there’s casual players too, who can’t play anymore with school starting again (I noticed the same with my RO server).
I think that with even less people than now, the game will still live (thanks mass TP buyers), because there is other TOS servers, optimal ones, keeping the everything alive.

If devs are persecuted instead of receiving constructive criticism, they will ignore ALL the feedback incoming, because of player hating for some reasons, so the game will miss a lot of improvements. 80% of the time I’m on this forum, the threads are constituted of This game is so empty, wow so boring, ro was better, you’re a whiteknight if you don’t think the same, I don’t know what I’m talking about, I’m just following everyone else.
If I was a dev here, I wouldn’t give a damn about the game anymore, for people like this. This isn’t motivating.

Anyway, maybe I’m missing a lot of things, I arrived freshly into the game, this is just my point of view so far, I’m not claiming that I’m right, don’t get excited.

3 Likes

That’s the nature of MMOs in general.

Most of the bots I ran into over the past week are on this list right here:

So hardcore man, no wonder tha population is down to 5~6k for six servers

huehuehue

So you agree IMC is ignoring and milking ITOS, hue? Explains why KTOS is so dead too, hue.

That is incredibly few. GM Taskforce from SE’s FFXI would ban over 15 times more than that in their reports. And you couldnt even dual box on the same PC that game during the time. That list is about less than 10 percent of the total number of bots running around, according to many eye witness reports from players who seek out to report bots.

Talk to you all later. Oh and @Aotsuke its nice your having fun, but thing is, whats going on here is not the case of what you are talking about. Korean mmos work differently from what you may be used to. This game literally looks like another cash grab that will be unplugged once the whales have been hunted to near extinction.

2 Likes

Here in this thread we have a new generation of white knights and doomsayers battling it out. Brings a tear to my eyes, Forum of Savior is indeed the true endgame

3 Likes

I work the night shift. Sue me. :kissing_heart:

tos forum is ■■■■■■■ cancer, same 4-5 doomsayers idiots

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ines

this is the kind of feedback you want? cus this ■■■■ happens in every new thread. What if you answer op question?

1 Like

It’s the players fault for IMC ignoring the game, we players should beg like a dog for bug fixes, latest white knight justification. huehuehue~

But the thing is…It’s true lmao

2 Likes

I do agree that they’re not present in the forums. There is one or two posts here and here, but nothing constructive. What alarmed me was with the party-cutscene bug, where they were just saying the same thing every 2 weeks. I don’t know much about kTOS, I’m more into their updates, since it is the main source.[quote=“haukinhue, post:55, topic:328647”]
It’s the players fault for IMC ignoring the game, we players should beg like a dog for bug fixes, latest white knight justification. huehuehue~
[/quote]

I was talking about devs in general at first. And no it’s not “our” fault, I’m not here since the beginning, I can’t confirm anything, but there is always a start, I don’t think the players would have bashed the devs for nothing at first I’m even pretty sure the game was hugely hyped, it obviously comes from one of the two sides first, which acted like it shouldn’t.[quote=“haukinhue, post:55, topic:328647”]
This game is so empty, wow so boring, ro was better
[/quote]

Maybe it is, maybe I’ll say the same as you when I’ll be 280, if not less, but for my level I enjoy the game and its content, because I still have quests, no obligation to grind and so on. Keep in mind that RO got a lot of years to grow how it did, at first it wasn’t even popular or recognized. You can’t make a sandwich directly out of flour, or make a tomato salad instantaneously out of seeds.
Yeah I’m hungry.

1 Like

wait, so this still your first character?

tell me again how much you love TOS when you maxed your 5th character.

3 Likes

I would say private servers did an important job of keeping RO popular through the years, classic pre-renewal and high rate fun servers met much of the demand that official servers cannot provide.

Speaking of sandwich, Subway sucks. that is all huehue

2 Likes

too much time on your hands? gotta spend it bashing the thing you hate. LMAO

Go outside.

No but seriously, if you maxed 5 characters and you don’t love the game…what are you doing with your life?

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Don’t worry, if I end disappointed, I’ll let it know too. This why I specified that I miss a lot of things with my current experience. People who are happy won’t say it, they just play and enjoy their time, so we won’t see them here, that’s the problem. In the other hand, unhappy people will show themselves instantly and let know their thoughts.[quote=“haukinhue, post:58, topic:328647”]
I would say private servers did an important job of keeping RO popular through the years, classic pre-renewal and high rate fun servers met much of the demand that official servers cannot provide.
[/quote]

It’s true, to be fair, I knew RO from a private server. The best hope is to wait for TOS private servers.