Tree of Savior Forum

Erased. 20characters

Hue or not, it doesn’t change anything.

For months people have been making constructive suggestions and critics, it doesn’t change the fact IMC doesn’t care.
You think IMC doesn’t pay attention to criticisms because people abuse “hue” ? You give IMC way too much credits. They’ve stopped caring since long before the forum got the hue-crusade.

10 Likes

Orly ?

Did they ever care about the forums to begin with ?

huehue

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

This forum is full of children and sick adults doing everything for attention. Here in Brazil when we want to protest, we overthrow a president. We are not like these noobs retarded of internet, that protests against a game, or justin bieber. It’s simple logic, if you are a person who waste your energy and life time doing useless things, you are a useless human as well. However when people give their negative feedback in a polite way, they are in their right of complain, which is completely different of disturb everyone just because you are not enjoying the game. At the same way people are free to give their positive feedback. That’s democracy, I don’t know why people have difficult to respect it.

2 Likes

Because video games aren’t democracy thats why

4 Likes

I can’t agree more, heh… Woops, I meant hue, sorry.

Remember this post?

The good ol’ days where I was a fresh new player, unable to understand what IMC was doing.
Eventually I said that if IMC really was so bad, I wouldn’t act like a whiteknight or even a blindknight and face the truth with hueknights. Here I am now.
hue

2 Likes

its just a game, why so uptight~

just gotta make fun of imc incompetency~

newton law
for every imc’ed, theres another hue~

6 Likes

Changed class to Hueknight ?

4 Likes

wat

But actually, besides hue’s, haukin’s words are wise, take note of his speechs. It’s way different from his followers tho.

1 Like

It’s way different from his followers tho.

I…got to agree with that.

1 Like

If the 40k+ that left the game can do such… sadly they can’t. even if they try.

Been there done that seen it all(well half of it, only started playing ToS at open beta’s 5th day).
While I do agree that there are blatant people that disturb ToS forum’s peace(not like internet had peace to begin with), a good amount of forum proclaimed ‘whiteknights’ were simply triggered by seeing ‘naysayers/doomposters’'s negative posts about the game they like, thus the war began.

If the game was handled well and didn’t go thru every month or so of ’ several days worth of unplayable time’ simply because of bugs and errors.

I’m sure you know this too, a large amount of cbt player feedback, back then told IMC to ‘temporarily close down the game and finish/polish it all up, then reopen it’.
Did IMC listen? nope they saw the current market will suck it up and still play their unfinished game.
Thereafter we got a ‘Trust Client’ based game full of holes that screams ‘hack me’…
And rest is history most of us all know.(I just got lazy to keep typing, gonna do my dailies now)

4 Likes

pleas verify your game cache

1 Like

Hah, blindknight?

New faction we are not yet aware of?

huehuehue

2 Likes

How do we overthrow IMC? Comparing IMC to a president and a full politic system probably means it is possible, right? Teach us, please, I’m sure every hueknight would do it.

Respect the choices of the one who wants to protest for nothing, then. It’s democracy.

It’s funny how it’s always the ones crying out loud “retards, neets, kids” that are the most angry ones and least appreciable to read on the forums.[quote=“kurayami1234, post:24, topic:344249”]
New faction we are not yet aware of?
[/quote]

It’s a kinda rare specie, when a whiteknight evolves, it totally ignores IMC’s errors and defaults and just picks random counter arguments while ignoring your main point.

4 Likes

but there isnt a medal or any credit at the end of this hue journey

if u may,
think of it, that, haukinyau’s hue movement is to represent the unforturnate lesser majority that couldnt participate in much heated discussion, in the event of imc unleashing its imc’ed power, be it language barrier or anything that prevent broader audience to join in

again, i dont think the hue movement is anything glorious, but its like a watchdog group or something.

we are here as the direct result of their incapabilities to delivery quality product n services.

to emphasize, we do not expect imc to be flawless, but we do not appreciate the treatment given, that doesnt even come close to the oppoturnity we lost.

tldr, treat us better, then we will be more lenient.

huehuehue

otherwise, we will continue to stay n make fun of imc whenever imc unable to deliver.

6 Likes

I am not mad because the retard people in this forum. I just dont like the spamming. You will never see me spamming in thread peoples saying things like “you are blind” “tos is dead” “your class is ■■■■” etc. If you want waste your time complaining about imc go on, its not of my concern. But doing the things “hue” people do in this forum, will just upset players and will not affect imc at the end. If you want to be heard, stop playing the game, stop paying for it, and let your negative review in steam. Simple like that. You are not helping anyone, just disturbing. You like that? Go on. I dont spend 24 hours reading posts in this forum. It will not affect me, so I dont care. But I’m in my right to criticize your kid behavior, just like you may criticize me for dont agree with the way that “hues” try to dialogue. Thats democracy too. :slight_smile:

@haukinyau1

huehuehuehuehue

4 Likes

Don’t you get the irony? In every thread so far I see you complaining about hueknights, sorry, retards, how is this different from saying that the game is dying which is true? You add no constructive criticism on those threads.

We complain about IMC, which is completely understandable, and you complain about what? People having fun here because they can’t have fun in the game anymore?

If players can’t build their own opinion and get away of the game because of forum comments, they sure wouldn’t have made it far in the game in all case.

People get triggered so easily now, it’s crazy. Like you said, you don’t like it? Ignore.
Don’t you know the popular saying “don’t feed the troll”? With this forums they get sated for centuries…

Yeah that’s… what I just said.

no1 is upset due to hue during your absent

u are imagining things again

3 Likes

This thread the topic was about the “hues”. So i am speaking in the right spot. Just count how many thread I had complained. It is not more than 5… and my criticize is not about the complaining to imc, is about they mocking everyone who is enjoying the game, give a good feedback, or is asking for help. I see hueknights in every thread doing those things. It is boring and I will complain always that bores me.