Tree of Savior Forum

[ Wizard Changelog ] Wizard changes from kTOS and iTOS

Oh, wow! They just keep nerfing my build.

I’m a c3 pyro right now, and I regret it

whyyyyyy

/20chars…

why regret… o.o I am c3 pyro myself and i think its good? :open_mouth: are you from ktos or itos? iTos havent patch any pyro buff yet :open_mouth:

Psst Tampon you dropped the “Summoning” patchnotes into the elementalist tree.

Or at least, didnt add the “Sorceror” part

oops. thankssssss!!!

I’m playing itos, even if they buff hell breath it still will be a lackluster skill without surespell
fire pillar is a godd skill but has to much cooldown, that is why i regret pyro c3

Hmm… maybe i m not doing solo… thats why i still think pyro3 is not bad. I have a peltasta friend that help me provoke, a priest (i will go into his safety zone for hell breathe although he is not casting me for me =p ).

Actually pyro3 does get buff in ktos. But nobody know how is the hell breathe after the changes. I cant find any info lol.

**if you regret making ur pyro3, you can always get a new char, take ur pyro3 to level90 dungeon or lvl130 dungeon for arde dagger / petamion hunting.

1 Like

I’m making a future Warlock, C3 Wizard so far… Do I need to change my way? I mean, isn’t the 50% of reduction going to “kill” this class?

elem3WL pve is still untouched so…idc

The nerf is for PVP only.

So much whining…

Even with all those nerfs in cryo, it was still on the composition of ET20 party… This is just balance.

People want to have a overpower build instead of a balanced game - almost all of the top 100 pvp was Warlock, so it must mean something, and even with the nerfs in pvp it’ll be still viable.

So stop whining and just accept the balance.

nice going talking about ET on a pvp nerf, bet you didn’t see the new trashing archer give out to the ET20 party pvp build.

no it’s not whining if the “balance” is nerfing a class to the ground (i.e cryo).
giving a better way to balance it (freeze duration, % of being frozen) it’s not whining either, so stop being salty on the “op class”.

even for warlock,it wasn’t really op, giving -50% dmg it’s a lot for a pure dmg class, and warlock wasn’t in the top list cos ppl were warlock alone, but for the other circle they took, kino nerfed badly last week, sleep balanced last week (that was a good balance idd), ecc. ecc.

buffing completely useless class was the first thing to do instead of nerfing all the other, like swordy still being useless AF.

I THINK the Warlock nerf was highly motivated by their Linkers being OP since their Linkers didn’t get the same nerfs we got. From what I’ve read from other people in our forums, people were running Wiz3-Linker3-Warlock for PvP. So they just Pre-cast everything they can, JP (with only 15 seconds cooldown) , HK (lasts 16 seconds) and then a full dose of Agony and/or Theurge/Evil Sacrifice.

The bonus matk is added to the skill.
They didn’t remove the int bonus.

From kTOS 16/06/2016

• Subzero Shield
  • 16/06/2016 kTOS
    Will no longer freeze enemies when hit by [Energy Blast], [God Finger Flick]
  • Swap
  • 16/06/2016 kTOS
    New attribute: [Swap: Bind]
    When the attribute is active, there’s a chance to bind the target after swapping locations
    Inside Guild War & Battle league maps, the chance for binding is always 100%
  • Raise
  • 16/06/2016 kTOS
    Fixed a bug where players were getting stuck ‘flying’ even when out of PvP
  • Gravity Pole
  • Joint Penalty
  • 16/06/2016 kTOS
    Fixed a bug with the damage value when sharing some magic damage over time skills
    When only one remaining monster is affected by the Joint Penalty debuff, the debuff will now be removed
  • Reincarnate
  • 16/06/2016 kTOS
    If you fail to re-incarnate a Boss Monster, a message will now be broadcast to the party

Translation by @Gwenyth

RIP Icewall-JP and JP-Burn

I’m not sure what’s with the Gravity Pole thing, whether it’s a debuff applied at the end, a debuff to targets who are not disabled or they changed the disable. I hope it’s not the last one or else, RIP Kino3. But judging from what they seem to be doing, it’s probably the first one

EDIT

After all these nerfs, does it affect CryoKino’s CC in PVE?

GG my full con PVE linker

Everything that do not have the [PvP] label on them are applied to both PvE and PvP. So yes, the nerfs do affect CryoKino’s CC in PvE, especially since