Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

lol, first the bokor stabbing effigy and now this

1 Like

So I’m guessing once the target(s) exist the Gravity Pole they receive the slow debuff.I wonder how long is the slow.

Lavija necklace
str/int +6, holy property resistance -11, dark property resistance +77

Lavija bracelet
con +12, Magic defend +20,holy property resistance -11, dark property resistance +77

Anti cold necklace
Magic defend +29, ice property resistance +61

Anti cold bracelet
Magic defend +29, ice property resistance +61

Broken anti cold necklace
Magic defend + 27, ice property resistance +55

Broken anti cold bracelet
Magic defend + 27, ice property resistance +55

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

The original note about Gravity Pole is a little bit implicit and confusing, so I tested it out.

This is how Gravity Pole works after the patch now.

As you can see, Gravity Pole will no longer bind the target, but only inflict Slow debuff whilst doing damage. Thus now you can quite easily escape from the skill and survive.

Although Magnetic Force and Raise are still irritating, this is a big nerf to Psychokino. Thank you IMC, thank you Kim HakQ! I mean it this time.

8 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

New Damballa
http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4198&l=53852

3 Likes

Biggest nerf ever, wow.

Sadly, this makes the skill pretty useless now. I know it was so broken in PvP before, but damn, it looks so crap now.

1 Like

Kinos and Cryos got the

2 Likes

tell me this nerf is only for pvp. otherwise they’re crapping kino pve-wise again

EDIT: nvm, I just missed the notice, so silly of me

actually not, if anything it’s just rebalanced, you can still do something like:

raise (optional) > magnetic force > swap (with bind attribute) > GP for the same effect pre-nerf

@tomgo32000
Can the targets attack/use skills?

Wow, I’d rather have the no damage gravity pole back.

Because the more I play PvP and GvG, the more I loathe Psychokino. I would be more than happy to see this class being nerfed to the dust.

Yes, you can attack, jump, or do whatever you want. So if the Psychokino does not have Sure Spell buff, besides running away, you can just attack and interrupt Gravity Pole.

The bunny costume is only for female wizards?

Maybe now they’ll allow Psychokino to rotate while using GP :smiley:

maybe we need walking gp. this skill is seriously now overshadow by frost cloud where victim stagger to its death without slow debuff.

1 Like

I’m still waiting for more party based content, if they’re adding more quests to the unfinished sections where people grinded to get past, this is going to get really sad really fast.

1 Like

thanks so much.

& you’re right - this is the most vaguely written change ever.

1 Like