Tree of Savior Forum

Will you guys be very sad?

will you guys be very very sad if u are not chosen to participate in this closed beta??? for me i will be like washing myself in my own tears everyday till they come out open beta T_T

5 Likes

Well, sad and angry with the people that create 40 account to get a key and sell the extras that he get, but whatever, if I dont get to join the cbt I will be playing the obt of CLOSERS from sega and wait untill the obt of ToS.

4 Likes

Yes, I would a bit. Because I read from some people that they have 18 accounts now. This is so freaking unfair in my opinion. A few days ago anyone on this site was able to get a key and people like them destroy everything now.
This is not a fair way and it destroys the peace in the community already.

4 Likes

not really sad, just disappointed and i will probably keep lurking for bits of info and videos anywhere i can.

I’m not participating, since I wanna be surprised, i’ll join the full release.
It’s more fun for me that way.

Yeah I’ll just be disappointed with the people who make multiple accounts just to try out the game and ruin other peoples chances of playing.

what??!! srsly?? omg my hopes and dreams of playing ToS T_T WHYYYYYYYYYYY

well we have actually a smiliar older version of the thread:

Continuing the discussion from What if you don't Get in CBT?:

1 Like

I thought this discussion was for complaining about multiple accounts even if it is only a few people who made those. :confused:

Almost all of the replys to this discussion are about those multiple accounts :frowning:

i understand that to a point, because its hot topic right now, but from the OP statement it is the same as the other thread thats why i posted this.

1 Like

I’d be sad and envious of those who got in.

sad? more like envious/jealous is what i see from what people is acting towards the iCBT XD haha
mixed emotions dude.

why would you cry for a test? u know u can play the game at the release. also, data in the CBTs will be wiped after test so if you’re planning to play the game i advice u guys not to participate =< but if ur dedicating to games development then that is realy sad =3=". the goal of the beta test is search for posible/critical problems of the client for it to be released, but SADLY, people want early access for no reason other than playing… *sigh u_u"

me? me not eager for early access… i rather want a stable game than a buggy one =3=" but ill gladly help whatever i can for the game if i got picked :thumbsup:

1 Like

I try not to think to much about those things. The Truth is, i want to play this TOS very badly. But i cant say if this motivation will hold on the whole Beta. Of course i loved Ragnarok Online, when i was younger, but this game is definitly not a RO Clone. Many aspects will be different, and I still dont know if the people really realise that.

I think the TOS can stand his ground on his own, and it should be better if we dont expect it too much to be like old loving Ragnarok Online. That time is over, and will not comin back.

No not really theres an open beta and then the retail release too and a lot of things will change. Plus I Can watch vidoes of other playing.

PEOPLE THIS IS CBT there will

#BE WIPE

well the CBT is just a mere 7 days compared to waiting for a long time xD
so yeah not gonna be sad ^^

1 Like

I just hope there’s no title like “Beginning Saviors” from Korea CBT1 for people to showcase their account making abilities forevermore.

The people here doesn’t realise that the CBT is for 7 days and that they will be 7 days full of bugs and fresh out of the oven translations that still need looking upon

Not only that but also A LOT of the features won’t be included anyway…

Not at all and I didn’t even expect International CBT3… It came out of nothing… I was waiting for K CBT3 upgrades that they promised to fix. Now I just want to see how CBT3 works.

I just want that people who got in are NOT “I’m just here to play because I can”.
It is better if people got in know that they’re there to test and help.

1 Like