Tree of Savior Forum

What if you don't Get in CBT?

:joy: :sob: thats it ? Go into a corner and cry? :cry: for people who waited this so long and wont get CBT :sob: hope they will have enough for the die hard fans

1 Like

What else? :frowning:

7 Likes

Oh, donā€™t say that, I would be so sad, Iā€™m waiting for it so impatiently.
I donā€™t know what I would do. I didnā€™t even think about that to be honest.
I think I would watch ToS Youtube videos 24/24.

1 Like

4 Likes

I just hope they donā€™t do it like

You Need To Press This to ask for CBT Key and We will only do it once likeā€¦ 1k++ players and then Beta sign up, after that No more :sob: and the time it was up is when you got work/sleeping or just busy

There are around 450 users when I posted this.
I think we can predict the amount of people who will be accepted to the beta test by examining the growth of this forumā€™s population. As for now, there are 100% chance that current users in this forum may get access to the beta. So donā€™t lose hope yet. :smile:

4 Likes

Not gonna cry gonna man up and press onwards lol, sometimes I regret playing betas and early access because they leave this sour taste and bad memories. But honestly I think CBT should be about players testing the game. Not a bunch of whiny non English speaking kids that will go ā€œwhaaaa I dont like game fix plz no guy worst dev ever!!!ā€

And so far IMC betas at least in Korea have been just that. Actual beta test with lots of changes afterwards. So I hope whoever plays will also do some logical examining of the game and not just write ā€œGmae sux plz fixā€, ā€œSkill OP nerf to groundā€, ā€œWhy is this not like WoW/Ro/Aion/FFXIV/Tera/Emil/someothermmoā€

Open beta and later server stress tests should be for that kind of crowd. A actual closed beta test should be for experienced players that can tell you this is wrong, this right, maybe you should change this. I have this and this bug heres my system specs and this is my crash log.

Problem is everyone will apply, a lot of people will endlessly whine itā€™s not RO PLZ GIVE ROOO. And the minority will actually report bugs, do useful things. Am I too negative and serious about this? Probably.

Now being so old (25) now I canā€™t say I can dedicate myself to testing a game like I really could when I was 18 or soā€¦ Iā€™m a programer and I can really feel the time it takes to properly test things. Itā€™s such a chore, pain in the butt long winded boring process ā€¦

Itā€™s a mixed bag of emotions really. What if itā€™s bad but they fix it and I have this bad after taste in my mindā€¦

2 Likes

Like this one:

http://veuwer.com/2oa1.png

4 Likes

Would be nice if they prioritize CBT invites to those who signed up to this forumā€¦ = w =

4 Likes

There is a possibility for that. Thatā€™s why we should observe the growth of this forum population. The less, the better. lol

But that kinda ruin the idea of us spreading and sharing the game also xD i also thought of that,ā€¦ its like i wanna share and let people know this game but i donā€™t want them taking my spot,ā€¦

Iā€™ll be salty if someone gets CBT after he/she only found out the game while someone whoā€™s following for soo long didnā€™t get :joy:

CBT 2 had a Limit of 10.000 players! So for us that are refreshing minute after minute the chances are good!

2 Likes

If Iā€™m not wrong there is going to be over 10k vacancies for the international CBT. Of course most people on it are going to be just like you said, but if at least 100 do their job, then itā€™ll be fine, I hope. At least on the Brazilian community there are a lot of people who Iā€™m pretty sure would test the game properly. Theyā€™ve even created a group to translate the whole game to portuguese, taking into account the ā€œCVā€ of each one.
Anyway, I hope to get into the CBT and be as helpful as possible, but also have a lot of fun!

3 Likes

Donā€™t forget the fact that this site got 500 active users in just two days.

Normally that number doesnā€™t grow in an exponential way and they already have a button for the beta key so itā€™s probably almost ready to fire!

1 Like

Play other stuff. Itā€™s not like there arenā€™t any other good games out there.
I still have 3 chicks to marry in RF4, this should be enough to keep me busy for an entire year.

2 Likes

Iā€™m Sure if its CBT time sign up people will swarm in like zombies in a City,ā€¦ if i could request IMC to make a CBT sign up just to count how many people will sign up,ā€¦ i bet it would be :scream:

i just hope its more than 10k since this is ā€œinternational serverā€,ā€¦ but thatā€™s just a wishful thinking, if this was a 1 Region only Server iā€™m sure most of us will get into it

But this is international :open_mouth:

i have never been in a cbt beforeā€¦ so iā€™m not expecting much :frowning:

Expect bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs,ā€¦ and unstable server, donā€™t even dare rage on them if its unstable cause its Beta xD i got into KU 2 before and character got stuck need to contact GMā€™s just to get it unstuck

1 Like