Tree of Savior Forum

Will you guys be very sad?

I would be sad, because Im so excited of this game. I can’t wait anymore >_<

I’m not a stranger to patience, I’ll survive if I’m not chosen, as I have for everything else I haven’t been chosen for, which is almost everything.

1 Like

never mind… if not, just wait for open beta.
waiting forever and ever :sob: :sob:

Mostly just envious.

Good luck to all of you and I hope you all get in.

Envious? Kind of. Sad? Definitely not, as after the test all character will be wiped.
A little bitter if not selected though, for finding bugs in games has been my personal hobby since the olden days.

Exactly. But i don´t think that´s the case for most of the people… :weary:

wow i guess u guys are like me then xD but anyway even if we din get to play in the CBT well we might have to wait while chatting in this forum?? xD

guys, this forum currently has 5229 users. odds are good :stuck_out_tongue:

You obviously don’t know my luck, if the amount of users totalled 4000 and IMC were to send out 5000, I would still not get a key I’m that unlucky.

Is it me or the number of users are thinning out? Maybe the devs are making their moves to wipe fake accounts. Well thats good to hear :]

Nope, it’s not just you. Now everyone please be patient!

1 Like

sad but well we all need to wait lol hahahaha

Holy crap Im not getting Key anymore because I Logged with two account for my bro and me… Lol I hope they dont ban me.

My bro made an account too but I am pretty sure they are focusing on the people who made 10+ accounts

Either ways I am not really worried, I am feeling this is going to be a fun ride :heart:

Yeah I have 2 brother + me and Now we logged with 3 account because we have same Internet and Ip. We are now screwed. I hope not xD…

nope, it’s just fine because the game will be available international eventually.
Testers will upload more videos what’s going on in-game and to clarify stuffs anyway.

If you login with an account onto a System, your ip is not the only thing which is tracked.
your browser sents out arround 20 different information about you.

i am confident that the TOSTeam will filter only the people who really abused the registration.

Kind regards
Gardosen

1 Like

I would be a bit upset, but life continue and I’ve waited awhile for this game what is waiting a bit longer going to do.

Wipe? Irrelevant. I want to get closer to the game, and maybe the community too.

But overall, i wouldn’t be sad - i have other games and other work to do.

the amount of users just doubld in one day. at least it appears like that <.<