Tree of Savior Forum

Why Team Battle League will be the death of this game

neah… i dont agree…

Chap-Inquis is fine and can do high level content.

In fact, any cleric build with inquis at the end of it can do high level content. This game is very gear-based. Once you have a lvl 3 Trans 315 weapon, you are pretty much ready to go.

Thread #12345

We know PVP is broken.
We know TOS is a casual game.
We know that we got IMC’ed across the board.
We know this is [Resolved]

Any questions?

1 Like

What is dead can never die.

1 Like

rude

/MAKETOSGREATERAGAIN

1 Like

Want to know why it was put in the game? Because a freaking million people asked for PVP in iCBT1-2 stages. Almost every other topic on this board was somebody asking for PVP in some way.

There’s tons more if you want to search them. You can find me in them being against it because I knew this game is absolutely not in any way made for PVP at all even though I like it. Having come directly from Archeage into this game and you wouldn’t believe the amount of people who wanted open world PVP too which would be a nightmare. The solution is to just ignore it completely and pretend it doesn’t exist.

4 Likes

People still do TBL? Wait till people get weapon/armors/accessories to stage 10. Everyone will reroll to Kabbalists. Quality game.

December is the month of lvling alts, get your gear ready for Solmiki.

Here’s the thing. You don’t have to do TBL. :smirk:

That’s right, OP should just quit after reaching 330 :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This is core hardcore grind and p2w game if u dont one of them please just huehere.

1 Like

huehuehue

hardcore grind because idiot rng n dpk to make tp sales/p2w more attractive
evil scheme there…
hue~

gg flagged/hidden

3 Likes

I dk really what they try to do, EU servers empty, AH totally fkd…I m hueing everyday.

1 Like

well…
2016(R8) = test : player base 50k>5k
2017(R9) = test & fix2016 & re balance2016 : player base 5k>2k
2018(R10) = test & fix2016 & fix2017 & re balance2016 & re balance2017: player base 2k>???
2019(Hidden) = test & fix2016 & fix2017 & fix2018 & re balance2016 & re balance2017 & re balance2018 : player base ???
2020 = huehuehue.
2021 = renew.

1 Like

i think 2k pop for 2017 is fine.

if everything fixed n running smoothly, imc should open new buy-to-play server for itos…

Nowadays mmo hardly able to sustain more than 1k player… mmo is a dying genre… unless imc put in more unique jaw dropping feature

nowadays mmo just keep cloning each other…

tos is dying, huehuehue~

Yeah because I haven’t played in months. =./

Ohk…So that is why a swordie is in top 2 currently…not undermining also the fact that swordie has a lot of llevel 8 gems and elite equips…

That is why…quiting already 3 weeks ago felt more assuring😃

You know what? Try harder.

There we go guys. It was never intended, so take what you get and git gud.

Reporting you for cyberbullying.

3 Likes

Lmao

29 chars or less