Tree of Savior Forum

Why player in server Fedimian (EU) cannot transfer to SEA server?

I totally agree with you, time2innovate.
How long should I wait for SEA server if IMC didn’t tell me a plan?
So I chose to play in EU server which ping is lower than NA server.

2 Likes

enjoy your low pings and transfer to SEA in May.

why are u complaining?

You aren’t making any sense here and just going off on assumptions. I would take a character progress wipe and get my founders benefits on SEA server if its possible to do this DURING EARLY ACCESS that i paid for.

Also short summary : - NA servers - 350+ pings
EU servers - 180-250 pings
SEA servers (not oceanic) - ~100 ping.

It was honestly a no brainer choice to go to EU considering the fact that there was such a long time between EU and SEA annoucements.

1 Like

@time2innovate
Im a SEA Player here, and i didn’t open my founder’s pack because i put my trust on IMC to actually create a SEA server. What do i have and you guys don’t?
Patience.

All im seeing here is the people who try to blame IMC for not letting them know SEA server opening beforehand. Trust me, if anyone knows what they will do with their whole life, everyone would be a damn millionaire.

Read the FAQ here, item number 3: Updated FAQ on the Latest Announcement

Can I save my Founder’s Pack until a EU server opens and retrieve it there?
-You can hold onto your Founder’s Pack in the in-game mailbox, as the pack will appear across all servers and do not expire, but EU/SEA/Oceania/LA/other regional servers opening is in debate and not a confirmed matter so please take that into consideration.

Did you guys take that into consideration? No, you just jump into EU server and open the pack up because it seemed ‘less crowded, therefore smoother’. Mind you, the transfers were only valid for EA, FOUNDERS servers, which was originally KLDP and and Orsha. EU and SEA server are not founder servers, they are regional servers mind you.

Here’s a link to the announcement since you guys are so ignorant: Details on the Founder’s Server and Regional Servers

TL;DR: IMC does not owe you anything since they clearly stated everything in their announcement. Stop whining about everything just because IMC is good enough to listen to the community
Innovation starts at reading and apparently you don’t.

4 Likes

omg thank you. finally a person who can think.

for me i haven’t even bought the EA yet because im seeing problems in lag, etc.
im waiting for another non-regional server/server transfers
klaipeda is overcrowded, orsha is brasilian

No I went EU because NA launch got delayed , then I couldn’t get into the servers when I had time. Then they announced EU and later I could still not get into NA and got into EU. Plus the fact that I get better pings on EU than NA.

I am just wondering why NA>SEA and NA>EU transfer is a thing and EU>SEA is not. Like I said, if it takes a character wipe for me to get my founders benefit on SEA (only during early access though otherwise its not early access) I would take it.
Plus maybe you should read carefully the post you linked.

EU had clear support on the sales data the show on that post while on the other hand SEA region doesnt even have 1% representation.

It does not say any that we are expected to hold on to our founders pack benefits to get the trasnfer.

Then why are you even opposed to any transfers we get or do not get?

wow you dont even admit to your problem. u just point out what imc has to do to fix your problem.

wow. u opened your pack in EU and complain that its not in SEA.
just stop please. just play in EU and stop talking.

What problem is that? I am looking for consistency from IMC when they deal with issue that arise from their own decisions. Nothing else nothing more.

You havent made one coherent arguement here other than tell people who are looking for solutions to issues to stop posting.

The Founder’s server is hosted on NA, under FOUNDER’s status. Just because that the server is in NA does not classify it as NA region server like SEA and EU that came later. Where did you expect international server be hosted? In space where there is no region defined? No, its always in a region with the best infrastructure and price, in this case NA

EU had clear support on the sales data the show on that post while on the other hand SEA region doesnt even have 1% representation.

It does not say any that we are expected to hold on to our founders pack benefits to get the trasnfer.

1. They said Consider, im pretty sure you understand what that word means, right? Do i need to post a dictionary now?
  2. You get the transfer, if you are in the FOUNDER’S SERVER not REGIONAL SERVER. Please, read.

I really can’t find IMC at fault here at all. Grow up and take responsibility on the decision you made your own.

When does internaional start to mean NA ? Regional servers were suppose to open after early access. FOUNDERS servers are servers that founders have access to during early access. Hence the name. Right now all servers are founders because founders have access to them.

You don’t see
[NA]Klaipeda
[NA]Orsha

because they are INTERNATIONAL aka FOUNDER servers.

You see
[EU]Fedimian
[SEA]Teleisia

because they are REGIONAL servers.

This doesn’t affect me at all, but I’m hoping they just overlooked the announcement they made. Maybe they had it already written before and forgot to add the server Fedimian (since it was opened later) and just went with it, because it really makes no sense and I hope the SEA community doesn’t get hit by this.

i wish they have a USA server… seriously why would i have to deal with other countries?

You are taking so many logical leaps.

This would be best case scenario here.

Just like how those INTERNATIONAL servers are branded as FOUNDERS server, I can brand a Telecommunication Device as IPHONE.
I see you ran out of argument to use. You may use the whole night and see what more you can debate on. I shall check this tomorrow morning.
Good Night.

Good lord you are so petty, arguing pointlessly on an issue that does not even effect you. No one is talking about branding here. Founders servers are servers that founders have access too, hence the term early access.

People without founders pack cannot access their respective regional server without founders access.

IMC had imcomplete data that lead them to believe that 2 servers would be enough and therefore they promised to look into regional servers after early access and offered free transfers to founders to their respective regional server.

But they quickly found out that they really needed more servers and decided to open regional servers for founders. There is no difference in going from NA to EU or NA to SEA and going to EU>SEA. Its going from your playable server to your preferred regional servers.

1 Like

BINGO!.

1 Like

There was no mention of a SEA server when I started on Fedi, and Fedi didn’t have the [EU] before its name when it was opened.

In 2 months I decided to play again blabla tree I am surprised that it is empty

Fedimian now

Leave my 8 characters in fedimian and start again in silute juejuejue!

Please gms reconsider the merger servers do not know how difficult it is to start from 0 knowing
That their main characters were forgotten even more when
You invested real money in them

Fusion for the forgotten " Tyu​:skull::x:

2 Likes

Silute is also starting to be a dead server, less player every day, even Fedimian CH1 has low population right now. Brazilians want to join the merge too!