Tree of Savior Forum

Why player in server Fedimian (EU) cannot transfer to SEA server?

So I could just join EU server now and once F2P gets released I could beg for a EU -> Klaipeda transfer. I mean, the EU server right now isn’t even located in europe. I would get the same ping I would be getting towards Klai/Orsha and thousands less players.

That’s an obvious abuse of the server transfers.

See that’s my point. We did not know this is a regional server at first place. Why would we join a server which later cause WAY higher pings than the ones in NA? What profit? What exploit here? If you don’t know this, check the ping status to EU from SEA Region. It’s ~100 higher than NA. The only thing we got before this is IMC prepared backup server in case of influx AND the ability of transferring server. You question us, we question their saying. Why now say it is not ok to transfer but NOT earlier? What’s the point? Mind you many EU players stuck in klai and orsha asking to transfer for Fedi which is the same situation we facing for SEA server. If I put it as YOUR words, are NA servers not American Region Server? Then transfer from region to region INDEED questionable.

2 Likes

EU ping should be fine, what are u complaining about.
sure idgaf if u make an account on klai orsha EU SEA,
i dont give a ****, you can make as many accounts as u want.

but it’s YOUR fault for OPENING the TP MAIL on a SERVER you dont intend to STAY ON.

im actually waiting to play until the server transfers happen, or when imc makes another USA server because i think klaipeda is a mess right now.

Thank god I didn’t succumb to my desperation to play lol, I’m glad I waited more thinking they’ll release a SEA server. It sucks for those SEA people who used their package on the EU server. I can’t blame those people who’s really excited to have a better game experience but this is why you should be more careful and confirm before using 1 time use package or whatever.

I’m agree with you but well who’s know it could be like this and there’s no any notice about this at all.

Thank you. That makes EU and SEA equal now finally. EU players are at FAULT too for opening the TP MAILS on those SERVERS because they didn’t have the idea which is same as us that IMC will release region servers. Try telling all those crying babes to stay put where they are! We suffer much more pings than they do and not even demanding our own server THAT much. Hence you complaning klai is a mess. Ironic. I have had enough with US “smart” logic. @Staff_Julie if you could, please be consider this as well.

i can’t blame anyone for wanting to play on klaipeda or orsha the moment it went up.
when EU came up, what other regions should be doing is waiting for their server to come up. since SEA came up, you can play on klaipeda or orsha to kill time, but im sure brasil (SA) is next server to come.

to those who paid 10$, just go to your new server and save time crying, 10$ is worth enough for playing anyway. you were smart enough to not pay 30/50$ good for you.

to those who paid 30/50$ from EU/SEA/Brasil and you opened your founder’s pack, you’re just… not smart. but thanks for contributing to imc. keep playing on that server until transfer, and dont complain about ping because that’s your fault.

im tired of these transfer threads.

3 Likes

Quoted for truth.

/20characters

3 Likes

I would have had a character on Klaipeda or orsha if they had come up on due time and not delayed. Or if even after the delay later in the day i could get past the queue.I just couldnt get in honestly. Then they announced EU servers that I could get in coupled with the fact that EU would be better ping in the future it was not a hard choice at all.

They should have announced EU and SEA servers together. I am not sure why i should be punished for wanting to play on the best pings possible? Or how this sitiuation is different from getting transfers from NA>EU or NA>SEA. Its going from a playable alternative to your preferred server.

1 Like

they already had a announcement that they were still discussing opening regional servers. they cant do everything immediately.
they also had an announcement that your founder’s pack would be bound onto that server, and that u can keep your founder’s pack unopened for as long as u like.

idk what u want, but nothing they did really matters.
all that mattered was that u keep your founder’s pack until a week or so when every EA server went up.
that’s all that mattered.

so, u went to EU even if you’re from SEA just for better pings?
AND u opened your founder’s pack there?

if u didn’t open your founder’s pack u have nothing to complain about.
except maybe to those EU/SEA/Brasilians who are crowding klaipeda and orsha because of their mistake.

Why else would you switch servers? I would play on NA and not care about server switch if i get same pings across all servers. I dont think you realize how severe the pings are when you play from SEA. On NA servers it ranges from 350-anywhere, you get spikes that take you to 900-1k sometimes. On EU you get closer to ~250, sub 200 if you are lucky with server placements. It makes a world of difference. Builds and classes actually become playable.

If SEA is anywhere around singapore I might get ~100 or around that. Its just a different game.

And yeah I opened my founders pack because I was excited to play the game and redeem my founders benefits. Coupled with the fact that there is a huge time delay between EU and SEA server annoucement.

I would take a character progress wipe and get my founders benefits on SEA if thats what it took.

1 Like

dude, read the fuking forums. read the announcements already

ALL THE SERVERS ARE LOCATED IN THE EAST COAST USA DURING EA

Yeah and they wont be after early access, whats your point? Are you really suggesting people don’t play early access after paying for early access?

so u opened your pack in EU although you’re from SEA

thats enough info for me to tell you
go to SEA.

Yes I opened my pack on EU because I was going to play on EU? since they had not announced any plans for SEA servers?

Yes I opened my pack on EU because I was going to play on EU? since they had not announced any plans for SEA servers?

same as me

3 Likes

so SEA is in the pacific, and EU server is in Germany probably, halfway across the world.
you should have just stayed in klaipeda or orsha then.
just wait for IMC to clear things out.
i want to close this thread.

I totally agree with you, time2innovate.
How long should I wait for SEA server if IMC didn’t tell me a plan?
So I chose to play in EU server which ping is lower than NA server.

2 Likes

enjoy your low pings and transfer to SEA in May.

why are u complaining?

You aren’t making any sense here and just going off on assumptions. I would take a character progress wipe and get my founders benefits on SEA server if its possible to do this DURING EARLY ACCESS that i paid for.

Also short summary : - NA servers - 350+ pings
EU servers - 180-250 pings
SEA servers (not oceanic) - ~100 ping.

It was honestly a no brainer choice to go to EU considering the fact that there was such a long time between EU and SEA annoucements.

1 Like