Tree of Savior Forum

Why player in server Fedimian (EU) cannot transfer to SEA server?

Still question “Why we cannot transfer to SEA server?”

Today IMC announce about SEA server and it mention that
“To be eligible for this transfer, your Team has to be created on either Klaipeda or Orsha server.”

Because of IMC didn’t notice in announcement of Fedimian (EU) server.
So yesterday, we decided to play the game in Fedimian because we think if IMC transfer server to EU, ping will be reduced.
The another reason is the players amount in Kaipeda is too much, we wait for 1 hours or more before we can join into the game. And after we joined into the game, ping is too high, we cannot play the game or even talk to NPC.

I hope to get the answer from IMC soon.

4 Likes

I’m player in sea region and now play in EU server (Fedimian)
because I think i can transfer to SEA server later
I already use my pack
but i can’t transfer to SEA server :sob: Why?

Please let EU server can transfer to SEA server

2 Likes

please transfer T^T our just play Fedimian but our want to transfer…

1 Like

So dumb to play in a server with [EU] tag in front of the name, a server anounced as a future EUROPEAN server, and a server opened later, to demand later a server transfer because you are not in european zone no?. So to be honest, it smells you tryed to avoid the NA server queues and your plan isnt working now.

1 Like

This is not fair at all. I just started too late and I saw this Fedimian was green then I choose it. As a result I can’t go to SEA Server. No reason at all !!!

2 Likes

please transter :frowning: out just play Fedimian but our want to transfer to sea T T

1 Like

Jesus christ, its already tagged as an EU server.

And now you can’t transfer to the SEA server, how stupid people can get. :imp:

1 Like

If you inform us in advance do you think we stupid enough to choose Fedimian or we just stupid to choose STEAM service?

Why…i will come back sea. Why why why…

What kind of service do you do have. Ok those stupid Asian have paid you already, and you will do anything as you like? well fine… Clap… Cheers for your profit from Asian.

i’ve tried both orsha n klaipedia during the peak. but only klaipedia with huge queue numbers not much for orsha. so why did u bother go into EU server… and now whining like angry lil kid. srsly .

Why can’t you transfer?

Because you were obviously exploiting the system.

Next time try playing in a server related to your region and not just the server with lowest population.

The problem is we released the package already. I hope you understand us.

It was NOT tagged as an [EU] server when it released until few hours later. Image a bunch of people were in raged queuing and disconnect and queuing again, what would they do when a friend say hey there’s a new backup server just open, let’s join in. And while they at it, why not receive the packs for better experience? Yes I’m one of them and I’m so into the game that didn’t bother to check the forum until there was an (late) announcement that it’s for EU Region, not also mention you can’t switch to other servers anymore until NOW. Thoughts?

1 Like

Exactly. You joined a server that’s not your real region and opened your pack there. How do we know you weren’t just waiting for a SEA server to open to transfer to while you play in a low-populated EU server? That’s exploiting server transfers.

In my opinion that’s why they aren’t allowing transfers from EU to SEA.

There was a notice on the website saying it was an EU server before it even got released. No excuses.

and before today which server is related to SEA region?

An excuse is made when you did something wrong and tried to cover it up. In this case I highly doubt this is our fault in this misunderstanding. First I don’t know where were you at that time but there are thousands people trying to get in the server just to play the game they love as soon as possible (some didn’t even sleep). Who would bother watch out notes on forums? 10 percent? Second, most people bought the pack already given a thought of transferable server. I say not only one time but two, said by a lovely IMC staff (if you don’t know who, look it up again) that we can transfer once the free server comes in April AND another transfer option when Region Server comes. Not a word saying that you can’t, all said yes. Given that thought, who trying to make an excuse, sir?

2 Likes

I went to the EU server because I get better pings to EU than NA. There is no question that I would get even better pings on SEA server. I see no reason to why I should not get a transfer to SEA server without losing the stuff that I have already paid for. Just poor management all around.

1 Like

None. But that doesn’t prove you’re right.

Klai and Orsha are international servers. People who don’t have their own regional servers stick to those.

Joining a EU server being a SEA player and expecting a transfer after there’s a server for you is just as bad as joining the EU server and expecting a transfer if a SA (south america) server gets released. It’s just abusing low population servers and server transfers.

Lol. They never said you could hop in between regional servers. Going from international -> regional is fine, but going from regional to regional is at least questionable. Why did you join a regional server that’s not from your own region at first place? How do we know you aren’t exploiting the system rather than just being uninformed?

Because I would get better ping to EU server VS NA server? What other reason is there to choosing a server unless its language locked? Plus there wasnt a server in my region before.

Why is tranfering from NA>EU or NA>SEA different from EU>SEA? ALl these transfers are for the same reason. Better ping.

1 Like