Tree of Savior Forum

Why i vote for a wipe

By your logic, what’s the point of NOT having a complete wipe?

If the game is ruined as you said, why not wipe?

2 Likes

How can you track everyone that buy their Token or every silver that every ghost acc spend?

Or you’re very naive, or you’re one of them. Because no sane person will use this arguments that you’re using.

315 hrs just to get a wipe? Thank you, but no thank you. I don’t wanna spend another 100 hrs to find enough things to kill for a quest again.

1/10 would not get ks’d over and over again.

I don’t pay 50 bucks just to get a wipe.

11 Likes

You don’t.

And you don’t wipe thousands of players for a few bad apples.

Stuff (got censored here) happens. Live with it.

3 Likes

That’s awful. 10x exp tomes? That’s going to undo the hours upon hours upon hours of work I put in? The memories I made with my friends?

Unless the compensation is giving me my character at their exact level with their exact gear, items and silver, then it’s too little.

7 Likes

Wipe?

So an earlier release was corrupted by Hacker and you want a clean wipe, what makes you so sure that hacker will no longer hack once the F2p start?

1 Like

The main problems from the bot, so why wipe when the bot from now are still available ? Wipe now and Bots will make the game even harder to begin until no more bots.

http://memesvault.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/bitch-please.jpg

4 Likes

You can’t think like that on a OBT, or better a Pre-OBT, we can find a game breaking bug anytime now.

They can wipe, and I think they should. Your arguments against the point I made that ppl against the wipe are being selfish, were selfish.

“They don’t want a wipe because they want to keep their stuff.”

sorry but not everyone is that free to replay all over again.
some of us barely have time to grind together high enough to do quests. and here u are trying to suggest a wipe.hmmm how about just wiping ur team and restart all by urself.i am sure u wont mind it since u ask for it.
imc can return u ur token for all i care lol

9 Likes

If there were wipes whenever serious exploits were uncovered, there would be no progress for anyone and wipes on a monthly basis.

The exploiters will always find a new exploit. We just have to hope that IMC can more effectively track and ban them.

4 Likes

Your idea of a wipe is just plain stupid because it lies on the entirely false premise that the silver can’t be tracked to the main accounts.

IMC is pretty incompetent but at least they can monitor silver flows on the auction house from those illegit accounts.

6 Likes

If you read it right I was just rambling some half-ass way IMC can give your +lvl200 char back… It’s flawless but sure as hell won’t be the optimal way to do it.

Why do you want compensation for hours and hours that you were, TESTING THE GAME.

I “wasted” many hours in this game as you do pal, but I don’t want to play in this mess that’s right now.

So if you sold a item, and a scammer using a ghost acc bought your item.

You should be ban, right?

I wouldnt have played if i knew there was a wipe coming.
Definetly NO to a wipe.

Invested alot of time into the game and all would be a waste.
If they do a wipe, they also had to refund the game and i am sure, alot of people will stop playing and want the game refung.

3 Likes

and if they can track one sale, why can’t they track multiple sales?

“dfhhjdhdj” sold a token, and then charged-back his card. before banning “dfhhjdhdj”, they check his auction history, and see if he bought anything. if he did, they follow that to the next account and repeat. if the account has a history of buying and selling Kepa stems for 15k each or something like that, it’s quite easy to determine they’re an RMT.

no we aren’t. OBT was scrapped for the international server. everyone keeps saying “it must be OBT because they said they’d announce it”… but guess what, the date that they announced for the international OBT was: NEVER!

of course they can.
if the account has a history of suspicious trades, of items all with highly inflated prices that normal players would never buy, and can be shown to be accepting silver from farming bots… it’s probably conducting RMT. they can ban it on the spot if they want, and then let the gold-sellers try and appeal it.

2 Likes

You can always move to a new server when f2p comes.

10 Likes

I wasn’t testing anything. I paid money to engage in an early access to an open beta. I was told there would be no wipes. Had there had been a wipe, I would have personally waited until it went F2P, when I was sure there would be no wipes. That’s false advertising and I would likely talk to Valve and IMC about a refund.

5 Likes

I won’t mind, why would I. I came here to test the game, and to learn it to play again once they release come.

They can wipe all of this at any given moment, we are on OBT.

PS: I HAVE 6 ALTS, AND SINCE YOU CAN’T PASS ANYTHING TO THEN I HAVE “DO IT AGAIN” A LOT OF TIMES, ONE MORE ISN’T GOING TO KILL ME.

2 Likes

Yeah I am not ready to reroll my main!

First off, I worked my butt off to get that white hair, do not want to do again. That wipe better gimme that white hair in that case. Am I alone in this mindset? Absolutely not.
Secondly, my leveling experience has been almost painfully slow, redoing that leveling? NO THX.

I also don’t believe a wipe is the solution. I think that the exploits and hacks that may have screwed the market will eventually solve itself and it isn’t so bad that it has impacted me too much yet (it might when I become an Alchemist but that is prolly another 2 weeks ahead so).

1 Like