Tree of Savior Forum

Why do you hate the necros

Because afk farming is a pretty trashy thing to do.

Also, what’s there to be jealous of… it’s not like the necro class is locked behind a wall.
Literally anyone could make one if they wanted.

I have one myself. The only reason I don’t advance content or play it anymore is because I don’t want to be considered a part of the ‘afk necro’ part of the playerbase.

look at who we have here a necro main!!! BURN THE WITCH

I’m into necro

I think

Maybe

1 Like

30M gone in seconds thanks to Doppel Cyclone Attributes :cry: there goes my 2-3 weeks of farming Uphill and 290. And then came 20% Attribute discounts after spending that! :joy:[quote=“TWLVII, post:37, topic:352836”]
Now one person staying outside home with computer turned on makes the same amount in less than a week without any effort.
[/quote]

Hey that person did an effort too. PC Electricity consumption costs can be a pain in the sides :wink: Well that depends on how they manage or optimize their PC :joystick:

3 Likes

[Quote]

W-Why do you hate us…

[/Quote]

8 Likes

[quote=“SlyGoat, post:48, topic:352836”]
Who said anything about that, ever?[/quote]

[quote=“celgaming, post:109, topic:352718”]
They should’ve banned AFK necro farmers [/quote]

Half of every necro thread is stuff like this, I’m not making it up.

:joy::joy::joy:

I don’t hate necro farmers, I hate:

1.) That the only purpose of a necro is to afk farm, because they are not good at literally anything else. The class should have been reworked a year ago. Why would you hate people for playing a class as it was designed to be played? Hate IMC for it.

2.) There are too many silver sinks, and not enough reasonable ways to get silver outside daily grind, which is a poor excuse for content.

3.) That people mistake necro farmers for macro-users/botters, when you don’t need to do either to afk farm as a necro.

4.) People who hate necro farmers and have bitched about it for a year, but keep their mouths shut about RMTers or are RMTers themselves.

4 Likes

I complained about the RMT but that is yet again another thing IMC is supposed to be handling with their amazing token system and trade restrictions. They still post those daily banning lists but yet there’s still tons of bots and plenty of silver in the RMT coffers to sell.

They could fix Necros or any pet class with my suggestion but that will never see the eyes of any developer because they no hablo ingles. If you were to tip the scales of whose more to fault for this problem it is definitely IMC all the way here 3/4th to 1/4th ratio on lazy content, no action, and not making the class capable of doing it in the first place. Then their current solution is yet again another lazy band aid that doesn’t solve the problem still of people having all this stuff for free ect.

People just abused it because they were wishy washy now it is so deep there’s no real clear solution. It’s yet another reason why a wipe is a good idea but this meme is kinda correct:

I don’t want to wipe away my hard work! Which is a shame for anyone who actually doesn’t do this but IMC let these problems go for too long. They created this mess not so much as the players who abused everything now everyone suffers.

6 Likes

I don’t have a necro and think a wipe is retarded.

You would too, if you played the game.

1 Like

He’s like one of those kids that asks, “Why can’t we just print tons of money for everybody?”

2 Likes

SEA server is a prime example of this, Nowadays I see less bot, but damn, the RMT and botting inflation before was FAR OUT! their list especially on Varena have only 2-4 bot bans and no silver seller bans. Heck I even did send tickets but that was mostly taken care of :wink: I’ll try to check common maps with bots after a while and see if they’re still some bots left.

1 Like

You only quoted one person saying “delete necro” everyone else was saying AFK farmers.

Here’s what I want:

Make Necro summons degrade over time. They get weaker and weaker until they crumble to dust.

Add an ability to Necro that temporarily buffs their summons with a huge damage boost which scales with INT or SPR or something (having an actual SPR mage build would be cool but most people would probably prefer it scale with INT to not fuck up their build), and it also restores them to full strength so they won’t decay/despawn.

Simple. Necro gets to actually do something, but AFKing is removed without a macro, therefore all the AFK necros can be reported and hopefully banned although considering I don’t hear about anyone’s sorcerer or warlock macro being banned this is unlikely.

1 Like

Wipe is fine. Inflation from necro has gone on for too long. Look at the market prices at JTOS they are much lower than ours.

2 Likes

Wipe is pointless while the game is still ■■■■ though. It’ll just be rebuilding towards the same inevitable point of the game being as ■■■■ as it is now.

Fix all the awful ■■■■ and release Tree of Savior 2.0, and I wouldn’t mind a wipe. The endgame of ToS right now is just leveling alts while you AFK farm on a Necro anyway, what really changes if everyone is starting fresh?

I know it’s a pipe dream though, just gonna have to wait for the next attempt at a RO successor to come along.

2 Likes

i would love to see a economy wipe and transcendence removed but this is imc we’re talking about which means it will never happen.

3 Likes

Having a good Lifeline buff on C3 linker (duration at least equal to cd, giving the SP and Hp when using the buff) could make a new SPR character viable, giving buffs to the group.
I kinda like your idea of decaying summons where you have to infuse power to make them stay alive.
A rework of the necro skills into skills that are used by your summons (different from the sorcerer’s skill that are just to fix the super stupid IA) could be a nice addition.
In fact to make it like a general managing his army, could be really interesting gameplaywise but difficult to make it balanced (not overpowered or overcrappy). Another good upgrade could be to make them use the party buffs…
As an example, a skill that promotes a skeleton into a skeleton wizard or priest with long but handy skills (small healing, cc capacity) could also improve the class.

I have a necro…

you can earn 1 or 2 mi a day…
not very much.

who cares…

I see what you did there with the hat :wink:

I actually hope the stat/skill/damage/item etc. balance will also affect all summon classes in a way you can use them in end-game content without them being useless. I feel like they fall of badly because of a terrible design now so hopefully they will address this.

Yeah right.
They’ll completely forget.

1 Like