Tree of Savior Forum

Finally IMC is taking action against Dina afkers, Good Job!

Really though the silver gained from Dina bee farm is about 100k silver/hr.
With 5 channels and about 6 necros to fully saturate it at that silver rate. You get 30 necros in total at 100k silver/hr. That’s only 3 million silver/hr and assuming dina bee farm is fully saturated 24/7 by different sets of necros that’s only 3*24 = 72 million silver/ day ( A conservative estimate as dina bee farm is not saturate 24/7)

Dungeon rush compared to dina bee farm map is non-saturatable since it is only limited by the number of characters.
Per day say in klaipeda there is about a conservative estimate of 800 players with High level characters. On average each of those players have about 3 characters at lvl 290+ per player.
Per day you earn 400k for doing the rushes per character
that’s 400k * 3 characters * 800 players = 960 million silver/ day

You are over-estimating the amount earned in dina bee farm basically.
Seriously though instead of being jealous nad smithing necros, just create a necro as well. A saturation point will be made at which no necro would wish to park anymore due to how many there are and p0rofits dwindle.
Let me reiterate.
FARM silver is LIMITED by Channels no mather how many necros there are.
RUSH silver is unlimited, limited only by amount of Characters.

Limiting player choice is bad for the health of the game. I’ve been harping at this for a long time. Happy players play the game longer. Buy tp more and over all is good for the game.

Witch hunting a scapegoat is not the way to do things.
Cutting off a minority of playerbase from doing the things they want to do THAT does not affect other people’s potential to do the thing as well is bad.

Give more players a place to ACTIVE FARM more that gives better silver/hr than Dina bee farm for all I care.
The important thing is that afk farm msut be an OPTION for the game.
ACTIVE FARMING Maps = 300k/hr as an example.

The numbers can be tweaked. Just don’t limit player choice.

P.S. As a final word. What is the fair price/rate for a necro farmer? That is the question

10 Likes

Found the afk necro.

8 Likes

This is why I find this change great, if it keeps up and doesn’t disrupt normal gameplay. I mean they’re not banning them or anything just making it harder to abuse the system.

Am I tho? I didn’t give any estimate. I said it’s similar I didn’t say it’s the same. :slight_smile:

Why would I? I don’t care about silver I’m not jealous and I don’t want to contribute into something that I don’t like.

I would argue that the existence of afk necros make more players quit and have caused more players to quit than stay. THIS is my main problem with it. I don’t mainly like it cause it damages the playerbase.

But it affects the fun of more players playing the game. :confused:

I simply disagree with you, I believe the game would do better completely without it.

2 Likes

It’s been months in Fedimian that the Grim Reaper spawns at a given interval, it didn’t cut out AFK necros, but still a bit, and some players got used to this spawn schedule and move around/disconnect until the boss disappears.

1 Like

Like they say, we will bitch about anything :smile:

Fixing the Dina problem on week one instead of allowing them months and months to farm silver would be better. Instead they allow only ITOS to afk farm while they issue bans on other servers, So u can imagine why the ITOS community is salty about everything, different standards in management, the damage is already done.

And they still didn’t ban any afk farmer, WHY? Get those silver stockpiles out of the game!

4 Likes

Because people don’t rage/flame/troll as hard in ktos/jtos. People handle rage better than here, where everything erupts into a shitstorm the moment something happens.

Blaming the community as a justification for the long delay in fixing problems? That’s a new one…

4 Likes

Thank god, good riddance.

1 Like

Yes, possibly true. they know there will be community backlash if they do it, so they are refraining themselves from doing so.

Edit: In case you forgot how much ruckus was kicked up when people were temporary banned for abusing cube reopening times.

Why do people want them banned. IMC themselves has said AFK farming is a valid game mechanic.

They can’t ban someone retroactively for something they’ve deemed legal.

Or ban someone just for having a lot of money.

1 Like
2 Likes

0/hr
You shouldn’t get anything for not playing the game

There’s plenty of good maps to actively farm on, I can pull in well over 500k an hour on r8 maps
But people don’t do it, they would rather get half that while doing nothing because they can.

7 Likes

From the terms of service

• You may not engage or attempt to engage in any activities that might hinder the natural progression of the Game
  • You shall not abuse or exploit abnormal AI, items or quests to obtain illicit gains
  • You shall not continuously act in a way to disrupt other players’ gameplay

I would say all 3 of these could be applied to AFK necro farmers.

12 Likes

People will shut up when the awful lag fps and bugs are cleared up. The overall state of TOS is BAD and dina farming is just one of those little problems. IMC took one year to seriously try something to stop afk farmer, we can assume it takes 20 years to fix the fps.

2 Likes

Bot Survival Instinct Event

6 Likes

Tfw ~120 frames all the time. :ok_hand: This private server (orsha) is great im tellin ya. kappa-chino :upside_down:

I am very happy with the IMC’s decision: Instead of correcting the necromancer class (which has been bugged since the beginning of its conception), preferred to use the GR to clear and all game maps.

The IMC is becoming the best gaming company of 2017. With its exceptional STAFF: leading aspects such as transparency, performance, speed and communication. Never even seen in other company

12 Likes

Now i have to grind my necros and locks to be saalus slave :frowning:

1 Like

This is another great move by IMC, i am glad it is being taken care of. Maybe not the MOST effective way but hey, it drove them out for now until more permanent solution can be reached.
Socr/Necro issue was raised by ktos players and IMC working on tweaking them.

Also people are concerned about these necros accumulating 100-200mil in the last 6months or whatever when this became a “thing”.
But if you have played the game somewhat “hardcore” you would know that 100mil can be burnt/sinked in matter of minutes trying to upgrade an 315weapon (and fail horribly, or end up +6 with 0 poten, when the next guy invested 1/10th of you and still got +6 full poten), or re-roll ET cubes.

The real winners are those that sold silver for cash and walked away (if they planned on quitting anyway), now they can peacefully rest reassured that no other ppl will make that lunch money instead of them, right? :smiley:

7 Likes