Tree of Savior Forum

Which Bugs Do YOU Think Are Most Urgent!?

how lovely you are !

100% agreed

/100%characters

1 Like

Fix Ouass Memorial ASAP! @STAFF_Max

Check my post please: Help with quest “Restraining the Criminal”

We are runniung a leveling event and i cant enter the best map(maven abbey) for my level because of this bug.

ALSO i cant complete my R8 inquisitor quest because its inside ■■■■■■■ maven abbey too! I’m stuck at 15 class level and there is nothing i can do.

3 Likes

First anyone whose paying you money should get what they want and not have problems period. Second any interface, patch bugs, crashes should be right after that and on an equal level of people paying money so you can at least play the game. Then anything else going in order of game breaking that prevents progression or something followed by things which aren’t essential and extra added into the side.

Thing is you don’t let the problems pile up until it even reaches this point too.

9 Likes

As always @ophiuchu, thank you so much for your support and comments :smiley:

Forever open beta. Every players are their QA team.

8 Likes

From the top of my head:

1. Obvious bugged FPS drop skill: Frost Pillar:
  2. Connectivity Issues: Not being able to load into instances or getting kicked after a few seconds in. (Not sure if still around)
  3. Content Functions: Uphill Torch not spawning sometimes and spawning a dummy npc with 1hp. (similar to old ET 7F bug)

Even tho this isnt a bug, i would really love to get it more attention, or maybe permanent communication about this.

• Balance on PvE and PvP

Thank you Staff_Max, and i hope the usual forum trolls won’t derail this thread that much.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your comments :smiley: Firmly I will pass those report that you mentioned :smiley:

This one

You do know that this skill is the core of druid3 right? Our sp drains so fast that we are unable to enjoy being on wolf form. Pls fix

1 Like

welp description seems wrong, it definetly isn’t 2% SP per minute, it’s faster if i’m not wrong.

1 Like

There are ways to work around this, im a druid myself and maker of the dievdruid guide.

My record with the current Lycanthropy sp drain speed is: 42 minutes on Lycan mode. And i broke it because i forgot to refresh the duration.

I believe this skill is quite strong and the sp drain is quite balanced. Also not a bug to be reported here.

@ArenaWaifu Yes, its 2% sp per second.

Wait, it isnt it bugged?

The sp drain seems more like 2% per second, sp runs out so fast when on wolf form that you basically need to use lvl15 condensed sp pots every cooldown just to keep up with the sp drain. :confused:

Bring this topic as “problems with sp on lycan mode” on Druid Class Thread or my DievDruid guide thread and i will gladly explain you ways to improve your Lycan uptime.

So does that mean that the skill description needs to be updated and not to be whats stated in the current skill description?

Cause it definitely a bug, based on the skill description.

Then they should still fix it, its misleading.

1 Like

Yeah, the skill description is incorrect. It is indeed supposed to be seconds as s1lv3rw0lf pointed out.

It will be. :smiley:

1 Like

Oh thanks for that info. I always thought the skill was bugged, so it was the tooltip xD

1 Like

That VGA dc stuff. One of the most “disconnection issues” already reported

3 Likes

Cyclone, Warcry skills and Highlander crit bonus missing.

1 Like

No problem. Maybe the forum denizens can come up with a flow chart of problems to get fixed before I get home from work. Here is an example of the current one being used:

There’s old posts which I dont have time right now to dig up with problems listed to fill in the slots.

6 Likes

@STAFF_Max:

Most urgent bugs IMO:

• Disconnection and crashes druing Earth Tower and other missions with a lot of things going on (not network fault, I even use vpn)
  • Cryomancer Skills
  • Disconnection between loading screen.
  • Mouse Mode
  • Uphill Torch
  • Skills in TBL:
  1. Hunter’s Coursing from previous round affecting the next round.
  2. Falconer’s Sonic Strike dealing damage on next round.
  3. Cataphract’s Impale keeping player stuck on next rounds.
  4. Full Draw Debuff not applying on characters with Missile Hole.
  5. Spiral Arrow multi-hit not counting towards Missile Hole hit count (Spiral Arrow hits 6 times but counts as 1).
  • GvG / TBL rankings.
5 Likes