Tree of Savior Forum

Which Bugs Do YOU Think Are Most Urgent!?

One of the most important bugs atm, and new since this patch I think is that xp tomb run out even so you are in a town or dungeon queue

1 Like

@STAFF_Max

TOP PRIORITY

• Attack Speed is calculated by latency (Players with 100ms+ cannot play some classes properly)
    The implementation should be asynchronous.
    It’s not fair some players not be able to play with desired class (e.g. Quarrel Shooter).

• Sometimes players can crash channels using skills, glitches, etc.
    This is a huge issue. Players can denny world bosses and other stuff, if beeing able to crash channels.

MEDIUM PRIORITY

• Look likes mercenary queue is different if you enter auto match or auto match with party (even if you are alone in the party).
  • Implement best add-ons to the game and acknowledge its creators
  • Balance on PvP and GvG
  • Make possible to trade recipe items via Team Storage.
    If you buy some item in the wrong char you won’t be able to pass to the correct char.

LOW PRIORITY

• General fixes to loading screen
    It takes forever sometimes.
    Also sometimes occurs white screen
  • Skill Animation cancellation
    Sometimes you need to use skill twice, because in the first attempt the char don’t move.

Some of your stuff is technical suggestions and gameplay suggestions rather than pointing to a specific bug and saying “fix this one” :slight_smile:

I don’t mean anything bad by it, and lots of other people are doing it too.

This is not a bug. The normal XP tomes are meant to expire even in town or queue. It’s 4x and 8x that do not expire in town or in queue.

Musketeer weapon/skill lag:
-When you use musket skills too fast, sometimes your character will pause in middle of animation for 3-5 secs and you can’t do nothing.

@STAFF_Max

6 Likes

Every Tuesday has a new bug, we need a new game …

1 Like

this option would be great!

try to alt + tab it help me too i tab out and in game

auto switch system in other classes like in archers

4 Likes

I hope that I am not too late for the most urgent bugs, in no particular order.

To give context, I play on windows 10 and controller mode, with an mid/low computer.

Ps: I did not read the entire thread.

1 - In some maps ur skills and the skill circle (the target thing) goes underground (lake mission for example)
2 - Sometimes you cast a skill and the char execute the animation but freezes, than you need to jump to get back the control of your char.
3 - Chat being based on time stamp sucks, sometimes a few messages go missing, sometimes you get the wrong time stamp.
4 - Craft being interrupted because of high latency.
5 - (fletcher exclusive) Unable to add components to craft arrow on right click (similar to craft itens interface), unable to find the materials using search.
6 - I dont know if it is a bug or a feature, when u are almost done with the cast of a skill and get pushed (or knock back) your skill goes on cd but nothing is casted.
7 - sometimes skills with cast times (like hail for example), u charge the full bar and the skill simple wont get released.
8 - sometimes with the bug related above if it occour on swordman or an ineterruptable skil you`ll get stuck for a real long time casting the skill being unable to release it.
9 - Missleding tooltips, old card text (glassmoles still states 10 secs).
10 - ~the walking dead~ when people die they keep on moving and the game does not show the actual position of the player (cant resurrect them!)

:smiley:

1 Like
  • Premium pets randomly getting stuck when unmounting.
  • And of course, THAT DAMN MAP EXPLORATION BUG

I’ve had issues crashing when using umbo blow with shinobi clones on a female shinobi.

This bug hasn’t been fixed for months and the staff support don’t seem to understand what I’m trying to say. Could you look into it @STAFF_Max ?

It’s been almost 3 months and also no reply.

2 Likes

makes alot of sense why the player count is decreasing.

2 Likes

Make iToS great again!!

1 Like

Alt+G crashes the game or gives really low FPS at random timings. When guild has less people average at 10 people it’s fine, but sometimes when you get 25 online at one time and opening the guild page severely reduces your fps or otherwise crashes the entire game.

1 Like

Pls fix bug: when someone join Party, Game Freeze & crash.

2 Likes