Tree of Savior Forum

What's your biggest concern?

optimization of the game is pretty bad also improve it plz

• Ping
  • 1:1 Trade
  • Lack of miniskirts :triumph:
1 Like

1- class balance, right now every swordmaster subclass is useless in late game because they havent utility and their damage is inferior to archers or magues both rangued ,so no reason to bring swordmastes who gonna die a lot of due to be mellewhen u can bring rangeds as arches or magues who do more damage are rangued so dont die and bring buffs.
2- future of the game,i know how this work after 20 years playing mmorpgs,the mother company in korea havent done nothing in the gamee since the release and it is dead in korea, so we can espect that our tos gonna die with zero updates due to imc cant createnew content due to tha they only bought the game and dont know or cant create new content

• (Too many) dailies
  • Reliance on instanced dungeons to level up
  • Problems during solo play at higher levels with some classes
  • World Bosses getting replaced by dungeons i.e. Earth Tower as a way of gearing up
  • Linear progression through and through

There are a lot of concerns I have, but Iā€™ll simplify and list them for ease. I have actually been in angst since Iā€™ve been looking forward to this game for a long time now, but all these decisions made have almost kept me away from it. I am grateful for a post like this, though, and it does allow me to see a light somewhere in the distance.

1. Communication and transparency from IMC to the playerbase seems to be an issue from day 1, with the iCBT2 server releases which were staggered without without any heads-up, which split the community at the start, and iOBT being announced then suddenly taken away from us because of reasons still unknown. Because of these ā€˜unknownā€™ reasons I can only assume IMC is trying to bank money on early interest in the game and doesnā€™t believe it will last. Since thereā€™s almost no transparency, thatā€™s what Iā€™m lead to believe. Iā€™m starting to see after recent events, that things are getting better, but itā€™s still the biggest concern I have.

(1.5). How many servers are there going to be on opening? Whats the schedule of their opening? Whats their names? This doesnā€™t sound important but guilds need to know to plan and keep their members together.

1. Pardondeer Skill Scrolls almost remove the reason to have some Cleric classes in your party. Barrier is almost a staple skill and the only real reason to make a Paladin, but why go through all of that work when you can just buy the barrier scroll?

2. Lets say I put 3 weeks of time into the game and finally hit endgame with my build that works with the current classes, but then new ranks release which make my build obsolete (or at least more so). Now I have to re-roll a brand new character with my limited character slots and put that time back in. Thereā€™s currently no solution to this other than re-rolling and I see that as an issue in the future.

3. I have to pay to share storage between characters? Wat? I have to pay MONEY that I earned through hard work to transfer over some of my other hard work?

4. The game currently has 280 levels and is planned to have much, much more, so with that in mind, people have different schedules and time of play. Why do we have to be 10 levels from each other to effectively grind together?

5. Better dungeon que matchmaking. Let us pick our preference or keep a template like having at least 1 cleric, but not a whole party of them.

6. Some skills are way too useful in PvP. This is a lesser concern of mine right now as PvP is the least developed part of the game. A lot of other issues come first.

3 Likes

Since i only played the iCBT2, and donā€™t know nothing about the actual TOS (iā€™m not following the progress of the kTOS), i can only state:

-Game Optmization : on the iCBT2, the frame drops were kinda frequent, even in situations that uā€™re solo agains ONE enemy;

-Market Search Engine : on the iCBT2, the search engine wasnā€™t working so well, and with the market going down a lot, it was even worse (i know that was a test server, but iā€™ve my worries about the situation :v);

-Classes Balance: I really liked to play as a Swordman C3, but it was ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  weak when compared to the Highlander, and the buffs where kinda Meh, not worth and mana eating. Other classes have some heavy isseus too, so, itā€™s good to look at then, mostly at the starter and low rank ones!

1 Like

This amount of people here asking to completely remake the gameā€¦geez.

Imo itā€™s more concerning the future than whatā€™s currently in. I will really like a premium server. Iā€™m pretty sure Tos community will be ruin by a shitstorm of racist insult toward everyone, not just BR. but toward spanish, german, french mostly everyone that wonā€™t speak english. Itā€™s been happening in EVERY SINGLE game with international server lately and itā€™s been terrible.

Like everyone here i would like a WOE.

I also thing the stuff grinding is kinda boring, I love just love having to go to a level 20map to farm 20 bow to try upgrading them. I also miss mmo where you donā€™t have only one stuff, itā€™s fun to have to farm an anti-undead stuff, anti-fire etc. The game already have elemental stat, why not use them to something good.

But what i would REALLY REALLY want, is a test server. Someplace with a npc that allow you to choose level, reset stat, reset skill, change class, summon mosnter etc, everything to allow you to test without wasting 200hours.

Also more hats =w=

2 Likes

Yep, this should be removed.
This only serves to bother people

2 Likes

Game optimizationā€¦ Obviously play with low fps give to us the worst game experience could we have

I would say FPS is my biggest concern. There are some places in the game which some bad rates.

4 Likes
  1. Debuffs dispelling system. Breaking down status ailments into ranks isnā€™t wise for dispelling. Every dispelling skill must list a number of debuffs that they will dispel. AT LEAST break debuffs into less broader categories. Current system makes Plague Doctor pretty much game breaker. Iā€™ve made a thread with suggestions about it last month, but unfortunately it was not discussed. [Rebalancing] Changing how Status Effects work (dispel and immunity)

2. Guild pet raising. Every guild can destroy your Guild Tower anytime in order to make your Guinea Pigs disappear. They are already too rare AND they are also limited (45 days?). The whole pretty raising system is meh. It will surely be improved in the future, but I suggest you guys to make it an unlockable feature. For example, you need to unlock 2 guinea pigs in order to make them breed to make even more of them. And also make them permanent, not 45 days. Because we have to invest money on it, after all.

3. Pets taking character slots. I donā€™t mind pets having limited slots (that may be increase with TP as well), but the problem is making pets sharing the same slots as the players.

4. Itā€™s about the cash shop, but I want to reinforce it: the scroll system is P2W. I donā€™t like it. You should remove it completely from the store or at least let them be tradeable.

I doubt my concerns will be read, but I hope it does. Those are things that need to be fixed and people rarely touch these small (at first) matters.

1 Like

I am Brazilian and I know the plague that exists within the country related to my culture , I would like to know how the report had been system and bans on game. (Translate Google)

I would also like to know how will be the balancing of the classes as well exta apparent that classes like archer are much higher and classes swordsman tree are very weak and undervalued . (Translate Google)

Falconers and hunters leave a lot to be desired considering the massive extra silver sink its gonna take to have the pets doing respectable damage maybe some cooldown reductions or review of skills to make em more worth it for us future beastmasters out there

You can play.

In fact Americans think of you as part of their player base when % are brought up.

1 Like

balancing in cycle 3 classes (some classes are uselles at circle 3)

more clarity on different mechanical skills (pardoner , alquemist , squire)

drop list for red recipes, high levels world bosses and raid dungeons (8 players, 20 players)

1. The game optimization is really bad.
  2. Ping, i play from Brazil, in CBT i had 300ms ā€˜-ā€™
1 Like

Iā€™m afraid about laag and BOTs. BOTs spoil the game

1. The Patch notes need to be fully detailed with no ambiguity.
  2. There are classes that have pets that are controlled by Artificial Intelligence, the Artificial Intelligence needs to be better to keep players interested in these.