Tree of Savior Forum

What's your biggest concern?

The game optimization is really bad.
Ping, i play from Brazil, in CBT i had 300ms ‘-’

FPS issues due to game bad optimization (most people with recommended settings have this problem)
BOTS

Unbalanced classes and high latency

Also, as a sugestion, i think the game need skills that scale directly with stats, like a skill that deals 200% STR or 0.5 maxHP as damage, skills that dont depend on weapon damage etc , the “static” skill damage is kinda boring, since you can’t build crazy stuff like everyone likes to do :stuck_out_tongue:.

My biggest concern (excluding the other issues), would probably be:

• Having too many different languages in the chat (different channels at least?).
  • Having difficulties to catch up with higher level players.
  • Having non-cosmetic stuff being available to buy easily and thus becoming a Pay to Win.
  • Classes not being clear/detailed enough. Some players might go one way to discover that a class was not what they expected at first.

I’m honestly pretty hopeful for most of the issues non stated in your post, it seems to be well planned/designed.

I would like grinding to be able to compete with dungeons in terms of exp. I understand if dungeoning is better, but from what i have heard on kToS, grinding is pretty useless level 200+.

Another thing is that i would like to be able to que for random dungeons matchmaking with other people. I will be playing ToS with one other person and i would like it of we could dungeon together.

Could we get Beard and Mustache! or other mid/lower headgears?

3 Likes

-Game isnt challenging, it’s very easy
-Bosses are a joke
-People are playing this solo like an arcade game, because you dont have any challenge… so you acquire max lvl fast, get bored, quit >.>
-We need better party system/whisper system
-More cities
-You can reach endgame fast, imc needs to make something like harder quests/bosses, low exp, etc

@Staff_Julie I sent my full feedback to your mailbox

4 Likes

Good point. I didn’t unerstand that either the first time I realized it.

I’d have expected Companions to be a separate column of slots in the lodge or something.

Pay 2 Win
Pay 2 Win
Pay 2 Win
Pay 2 Win

Absolute largest concern

-Linearity: I stated this before too that I realised the game is linear because the map levels are too close to each other and you also don’t have a choice where to level. If instead of having these maps that are close in level to each other we would have more maps for level ranges it would solve a lot of problem. (Like I know it’s not like that but just for example instead of lvl 51-52-53 maps having 3 lvl 52 maps is much better…)

-Lack of contents/features: I know we can say we are still in early stages but in the long run the game will need extra activites other than grinding. I want to see exciting dungeons (with puzzles and traps), mini games, I rly would like to see Professions as I stated before… and of course something like WOE.

-Stat system: I see some balance in it that it works like you can’t have everything but it is also confusing and it is rly hard to get close to the best builds possible. Block should be changed imo and also make every stat beneficial to more kind of builds. Also I would change the stat bonus system.

-Debuff/CC system is bad: There are skills that become totally useless in pvp because of this. I just realised not too long ago that Monstrance what is already a debatable skill is even worse when I think of it is Rank 1 and could be easily prevented…and it wouldn’t even be easy to debuff with it because it is a ground circle skill…so why?..

The slots are shared (I don’t know about the limits tho).

Many of the concerns I’ve about the game have already been mentioned in this topic, so I’ll only comment on one that, apparently, wasn’t mentioned here:

I don’t know if this problem is seen with the same eyes by other players but I am considering here those who play with cleric classes focused to support.

Always bothered me in open maps where there is no need to fight PvP/GvG I be required to heal or give certain buffs and debuffs to benefit players who aren’t part of my group or guild.

I evaluate it mainly when I’m facing Global Bosses and all debuffs I use benefit all people who are attacking it. Similarly, when I try to heal a member of my group or a member of my guild, other people from outside to take advantage of that benefit in some way.

In my view, it would be wiser I choose who deserves to be healed or debuff benefit only my group or guild at that time. (Just as there is the option to choose whether to heal skill will cause damage or not, I should be able to use skill that benefit only allies players or if I find it necessary, other players.)

Please check the ping and dont forget to optimise fps

Thanks

PVE difficulty, Incentives to do PVP, and rubberbanding for new players.

I feel that PVE has the potential to be fun, but if it’s not as challenging as WoW content is, where it takes guilds several months to complete a raid of 10 or so bosses, than I imagine that the PVE content will run dry fairly quickly.

The good thing about PVP is it will always be there with far less time necessary to develop content for it compared to PVE, but if there aren’t good enough incentives to do GVG or Arena, than it will hardly be considered apart of the game at all. Battlegrounds with objectives would be absolutely amazing as well.

If there are no catch up provisions for new players as new gear continues to come out and people have enough time and money to upgrade the best gear in the game, than they will fill very underpowered and choose not to play because of the large gap. There needs to be rubberbanding and ways for new players to get gear after new content and gear is released so they have a reasonable chance of catching up to the veteran players. This would be very important for the longevity of the game.

You are already aware, but just to emphasize, the cash shop shouldn’t contain any items that would give players an unfair advantage in any way, short of exp boosts. Anything that increases stats or increases the rate or opportunities for you to obtain better items will make people that don’t pay feel that they can’t compete vs people that shovel out piles of cash to buff their characters.

That being said, I feel that the monthly token system is fair and reasonable way to have a monthly cost while still allowing F2P players a good chance of staying viable vs others. The 2 extra dungeon runs each day is definitely an advantage over other players, but a necessary incentive to encourage people to purchase the tokens. A healthy flow of income for IMC will be good for both the company and the players.

Hi. I think FPS need be improved. I got a nice video Card and a lot of times the FPS down to 10~20!!

Competetive GvG and endgame PvE is my biggest concerns. Grinding just for the sake of grinding is not very fun.

2 Likes

What concerns me the most is how the devs will respond to player complaints and balanced suggestions. I feel people wanting an entire class balanced because of PvP is ludicrous. I just hope the devs don’t try to follow everything the players want to the T. Feedback is great and all but I rather you follow your roadmap before you reach out to the community. Like so many of these post are just a downer to read.

MyAfraidList

1. Anti-Cheat;
  2. Frame Per Second (optimization);
  3. Griding simulator;
  4. Staff-Suport.

Good anti-cheat -> less bot ft. hackers = Motivation to continue playing.
Good optimization -> smooth gameplay (the actual one it’s d*** bad) = more players
I spend more time griding than having fun :blush:
Good staff-suport -> Less angry players.

3 Likes
  • balance swordman class, actually she’s under.
  • GvG : alliance of guild & castle war or other idea.
  • More maps for exp party
2 Likes

I’m worried about the game being or becoming pay two win however I’m not too concerned about the suggested system already. It doesn’t sound pay to win though I haven’t got to play the game to find out. Pay to win as in can’t get any further unless you paid for in game services of some sort. Subscription options would be nice so that poorer players can afford some of the benefits or also include selling them individually along side the subscription.

I think I the most worried about gold spammers and bots. I find them very overwhelming in some games enough that I wish I could nuke them all with an atom bomb. I know its impossibly hard to control them though so I do report them when I see them in other games.