Tree of Savior Forum

What's your biggest concern?

This amount of people here asking to completely remake the game…geez.

Imo it’s more concerning the future than what’s currently in. I will really like a premium server. I’m pretty sure Tos community will be ruin by a shitstorm of racist insult toward everyone, not just BR. but toward spanish, german, french mostly everyone that won’t speak english. It’s been happening in EVERY SINGLE game with international server lately and it’s been terrible.

Like everyone here i would like a WOE.

I also thing the stuff grinding is kinda boring, I love just love having to go to a level 20map to farm 20 bow to try upgrading them. I also miss mmo where you don’t have only one stuff, it’s fun to have to farm an anti-undead stuff, anti-fire etc. The game already have elemental stat, why not use them to something good.

But what i would REALLY REALLY want, is a test server. Someplace with a npc that allow you to choose level, reset stat, reset skill, change class, summon mosnter etc, everything to allow you to test without wasting 200hours.

Also more hats =w=

2 Likes

Yep, this should be removed.
This only serves to bother people

2 Likes

Game optimization… Obviously play with low fps give to us the worst game experience could we have

I would say FPS is my biggest concern. There are some places in the game which some bad rates.

4 Likes
  1. Debuffs dispelling system. Breaking down status ailments into ranks isn’t wise for dispelling. Every dispelling skill must list a number of debuffs that they will dispel. AT LEAST break debuffs into less broader categories. Current system makes Plague Doctor pretty much game breaker. I’ve made a thread with suggestions about it last month, but unfortunately it was not discussed. [Rebalancing] Changing how Status Effects work (dispel and immunity)

2. Guild pet raising. Every guild can destroy your Guild Tower anytime in order to make your Guinea Pigs disappear. They are already too rare AND they are also limited (45 days?). The whole pretty raising system is meh. It will surely be improved in the future, but I suggest you guys to make it an unlockable feature. For example, you need to unlock 2 guinea pigs in order to make them breed to make even more of them. And also make them permanent, not 45 days. Because we have to invest money on it, after all.

3. Pets taking character slots. I don’t mind pets having limited slots (that may be increase with TP as well), but the problem is making pets sharing the same slots as the players.

4. It’s about the cash shop, but I want to reinforce it: the scroll system is P2W. I don’t like it. You should remove it completely from the store or at least let them be tradeable.

I doubt my concerns will be read, but I hope it does. Those are things that need to be fixed and people rarely touch these small (at first) matters.

1 Like

I am Brazilian and I know the plague that exists within the country related to my culture , I would like to know how the report had been system and bans on game. (Translate Google)

I would also like to know how will be the balancing of the classes as well exta apparent that classes like archer are much higher and classes swordsman tree are very weak and undervalued . (Translate Google)

Falconers and hunters leave a lot to be desired considering the massive extra silver sink its gonna take to have the pets doing respectable damage maybe some cooldown reductions or review of skills to make em more worth it for us future beastmasters out there

You can play.

In fact Americans think of you as part of their player base when % are brought up.

1 Like

balancing in cycle 3 classes (some classes are uselles at circle 3)

more clarity on different mechanical skills (pardoner , alquemist , squire)

drop list for red recipes, high levels world bosses and raid dungeons (8 players, 20 players)

1. The game optimization is really bad.
  2. Ping, i play from Brazil, in CBT i had 300ms ‘-’
1 Like

I’m afraid about laag and BOTs. BOTs spoil the game

1. The Patch notes need to be fully detailed with no ambiguity.
  2. There are classes that have pets that are controlled by Artificial Intelligence, the Artificial Intelligence needs to be better to keep players interested in these.

The game optimization is really bad.
Ping, i play from Brazil, in CBT i had 300ms ‘-’

FPS issues due to game bad optimization (most people with recommended settings have this problem)
BOTS

Unbalanced classes and high latency

Also, as a sugestion, i think the game need skills that scale directly with stats, like a skill that deals 200% STR or 0.5 maxHP as damage, skills that dont depend on weapon damage etc , the “static” skill damage is kinda boring, since you can’t build crazy stuff like everyone likes to do :stuck_out_tongue:.

My biggest concern (excluding the other issues), would probably be:

• Having too many different languages in the chat (different channels at least?).
  • Having difficulties to catch up with higher level players.
  • Having non-cosmetic stuff being available to buy easily and thus becoming a Pay to Win.
  • Classes not being clear/detailed enough. Some players might go one way to discover that a class was not what they expected at first.

I’m honestly pretty hopeful for most of the issues non stated in your post, it seems to be well planned/designed.

I would like grinding to be able to compete with dungeons in terms of exp. I understand if dungeoning is better, but from what i have heard on kToS, grinding is pretty useless level 200+.

Another thing is that i would like to be able to que for random dungeons matchmaking with other people. I will be playing ToS with one other person and i would like it of we could dungeon together.

Could we get Beard and Mustache! or other mid/lower headgears?

3 Likes