Tree of Savior Forum

What are guilds? [v3.03] - Added Guild Territory War info(Re:Build Ready)

kill all the portals and kill the 3 side bosses that spawn the portals

To each group of 5 portals that you destroy a boss is born, that, when dead, completes the sixth portal. To complete the mission you have to kill the 3 bosses. We did so after 3 attempts and it worked.

we did it via the brute force method of ignoring the obelisks today, was pretty successfull.
13mins on timer left when we finished it.

its literally just you kill 15 portals and 3 bosses.

when you kill an area’s 5 portals, an additional portal will appear and spawn a boss. this specific portal is untargetable and invulnerable. to destroy it, you need to kill the boss and it will explode after.

Therefore you only need to kill 15(real) portals and 3(boss) portals.

then the raid ends.

we only got guild mission cubes from that though. which give nothing much

There’s still the question of the gimmicks of using the bombs on the obelisks.

Each mob has a poison on each hit debuff, and also to mitigate 50% damage dealt to them. Destroying the obelisks should remove those buffs

But the third obelisck its not acessible. We make it without destroy them.

hey guys, recently we’ve just tested out guild quest, and now you’re able to obtain these items on a weekly basis that resets on Monday 6am server time.

• 5000 Attribute points
  • 1 Miracle Seed
  • 1 Goddess Status

We’ve tested a few times and got the hang of it on how it works. This is a great incentive now for doing Guild Quests regardless of any level.

I’ve created a short sample below on how it works.

In addition, all bosses have reduced HP now. We’ve tested Pantorex which had 1 billion HP before Re:Build, it is currently sitting at 46m HP now. However missions like Mishekan Forest had certain elements nerfed, such as the portals hp sitting at only 5m HP as opposed to 230m hp per portal.

However the monsters that spawn are still having 2million hp and hits extremely hard. Personally, i feel it is harder to defend now in mishekan forest as we were quickly overwhelmed by monster spawns alone.

1 Like

question: what kind of authority member must have to use guild shared storage? tks oh and how to assign?

That does not work now. Waiting for maint…

there are 2 types of storage now though, guild storage and shared storage, which are you referring to? although i don’t see both options available to edit under the authority settings currently, however it might change since it requires 12 guild quests to be completed before you’re able to use the shared storage.

Hi everyone!

i’ve updated the guide accordingly to include all the new information that current patch has provided about the guild! Feel free to let me know if you have any information you’d me to add or anything that i’ve missed out. In addition, this topic has been renamed to be contesting into the community rewards.

Thank you everyone!

4 Likes

when i do a guild mission or boss raid and finish it i get nothing guild exp. is this normal?
have open a ticket but still open since more weeks

Boss guild and missions dont give any guild exp.

Add info: Guild raid lv18 also drop guild hat box.

but it have give guild exp my ticket is still open :smiley:

hi guys,

since i noticed that there is a limit on how many words a post can contain, i’ll be editing the format a little to include the hangout raid once we’ve gotten more information on that one since i’m not able to add it entirely due to character limit.

in case you’re wondering, it is 32000 words maximum per post.

1 Like

Waiting for Hangout raid info :haha:

I’d like to add them but sadly I can’t incorporate them entirely haha, I wanted to keep all the historical information for guild notes so it’s easier to refer to them when needed, sadly I might have to take them out and reformat the guide to fit it in :’(

How Much Silver can be made with the new hangout boss?

we’ve killed a few bosses, it’s quite fairly easy, but there’s no option to exchange these to silver currently. we’re still working it out, my hunch is it might be due to next week after reset then possibly the option may appear.

For hideout raid, it seems like you can stack contribution points the more u run the raids.

It seems to be every 10,000 damage dealt = 1 contribution point.

for the level 11 raid(not sure about the lower levels), there are 4 bosses.

• Molich
  • Biteringa
  • Wiggling Lutopus
  • Achat

The contribution points seem to cap at 49904, unable to increase further.

Your members will need to speak with the sage envoy npc and click the participate option BEFORE they are able to hit the boss and acculumate points.

ONLY 1 MEMBER MAY INTERACT WITH THE SAGE ENVOY AT ANY GIVEN TIME, SO IT IS RECCOMENDED TO FORM LINES AND WAIT YOUR TURN.

If a member dies, they must speak with the NPC again and click participate.

The bosses themselves are HP sponges for the most part.