Tree of Savior Forum

Are attributes too expensive?

Pick several skills and put it up to lv 60-70. IMO beyond 60 the cost for it just doesn’t justify the damage increase. Better spend your silver on equipment.

3 Likes

no and yes…

Attributes are easy to start up and the specialty ones are easily maxed, it is when you go for enhancements beyond 30 levels that it start to get expensive…

But fear not, the game showers you with quests and events that give attribute points…

1 Like

For people who took part in Halloween event that was giving a lot of 1k attribute vouchers, it’s not really a problem for them. But for a beginner, oh lord yes it’s really expensive. In this case try to take 1k attribute points reward as much as you can during events. The only other way is to reach lvl 390 with your main character and gear it up in order to earn silvers faster.

Actually take me 2 week to max 1.
Max attribute is a story told by veteran player, not a new player.
New player should aim to lv50-70 for ea attribute.

it doesnt matter how many events u do, u wont get 100k attribute points for each of ur damaging skills

False…

you can, you just have to put a lot more time…

grab all the past, present and future time you can and eventually it is done…

1 Like

Some say rainbow trek is waste of time, some cant do it under 3 min and some just…

DO IT!

tos_att

1 Like

FYI, doing guild quests now gives you attributes (1000 pts x5), statue & seed.
I recommend joining an active guild that do it frequently. that way you’ll get 5000 attribute points every week.
:satisfaction:

3 Likes

Attributes aren’t really designed to be immediately maxed out. It’s more of a long term thing.
And as a few people said already, Lv.70 is roughly the point at which you’re not getting your money’s worth if all you’re doing is throwing your silver into attribute points, and not gearing yourself with the money instead.
Which… I don’t think you should be farming silver to throw into attributes regardless, but that’s your choice.

Once you’re geared well enough that you think you can do content comfortably, then throwing your extra silver into attributes for Lv70+ will be a more lucrative use of your money, if you have no plans on saving it instead.

2 Likes

Ive never spent money on attributes, and only used/gotten them from events and I have enough to max out 3 attributes.

You can even just get to 50 pretty easily, I wouldn’t stress maxing one out until you’ve gotten good gear.

Since the cost is exponential, instead of maxing 1 skill you can spend 100m to raise 10-11 skills to 70.

How many points letitia’s cube gives when it rolls att points?

As someone with 3k hour played on TOS, I have one skill maxed out that is retreat shot because it is my best skill for framing silver. All four other 390 characters have all skills at 70. So chill you only need attribute around 50-60. Focus more on gears

IMC does a bunch of events that give attribute points, also you can get 5000 free attribute points per week by participating in guild events.

1 Like

Probably, considering I’ve never maxed any of the Lv.100 ones. Outrage Lv.80 is highest one (which used to be Lv.80 Lemoncon). 81,174 more to max. Literally never going to happen for all my skills let alone that one.

i have done almost EVERY attribute reward event, mostly rainbow treks (the first one was the best) but yet, i am still uncapable to get a maxed attribute skill

Sadly im not eager to join a guild again, mostly due to certain toxic guild and cuckold leader cough cough Typhoonz cough cough who happens to threaten to whatever guild i join to and its not fair for others to deal with my stuff

1 Like

Dunno what you did, but that event end of december gave about 30k (1/3 for 100%) just for being afk. And there were lots of events in the past it seems (can’t judge had been in hiatus).

lmao, I already maxed out 7 attributes, the rest are all at lvl 80, and I’m not some mega whale(only bought Tokens and Leticias cubes for about 40$ within 3 years [2016-2019]).

With Re:build, it’s easy to make 4-10m every day with CM and some HG farming alone.

You clearly did something wrong, because I maxed them all out with events and some daily quest gain on the weekend. Sure, I sunk some money in there,too, but in total less than 100m and still got a character with over 800m worth of attribute points.

I’m also far from geared so the majority of my money [>90%] goes into equipment, buying recipes, reopening Velcoffer cubes, upgrading/buying gems,etc.

The secret to maxing attributes is complete dedication to a single character.
In RO I had 3 accounts full of low-semi-geared chars, which led me into despair, but here I’m strictly focusing on one char only when it comes to investment.
The rest of my chars ± became all Clerics so I can share my equip with them in case I need to run additional Velcoffers for more weapons in the future because they tend to not hit +16 easily <_<

For a normal working person doing a CM, something different yields about 2m each day.
Which is fine imho. That’s why I really like that they push attribute points through events as the silver goes into gear and other stuff like Velcoffer (3m each potions… uh).

Something I really hate:
We have this attribute point system. It’s nice. But it should be 1 attribute point for all characters together. Just like every item should always be at least Team Storage tradeable. It improved with the years but there is still too many needless retarded restrictions.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.