Tree of Savior Forum

Warning on Abusive behavior on 2020 is Here Event

Lmao, relax people. I’m sure the ban is just temporary, cause IMC won’t let your lives off that easily, y’all shall continue to be prisoners of this niche game.

just make it permanent so SEA server will be peacefull no drama. 596444558594670603

1 Like

Oh God, please, forgive me, but these type of punishment are unnaceptable… Look, we have a TINY population on the game, and just because your forgot the door opened, you’re going to kill your dogs for running away? Look, I don’t know what kind of person are taking control of the decisions, but you need to change… If everytime you left the door opened, you kill the dogs that pass through it, you shall be alone soon… Don’t do it with the game, don’t kill the dogs, don’t kill the game…

If it’s too good to be true, it will be.

This saga will likely end with a cliche post from IMC that consists of the following:
“We have removed blah blah blah from the abusers”
“We will release the accounts as a one-time kind gesture”
and lastly a ‘frightening’ sentence along the lines of
“Let this be a good lesson and we will not hesitate to take harsh measures should this happen again”

People please IMC just want to kill the game and end everyone’s suffering from slavery.

i being ban because doing not thing
yesterday all i did is complete story Q

lol, what a biased and incomplete review purely based on revenge of being banned because of player’s own greediness

guys go play dont starve together and create tesiai room

it is a bad move by imc to ban players from buggy events…
what imc should do is take down the server and “fix” the problem
simply banning players will enrage them and me too
and at least give some further note how they will solve the issue
banning the players without any giving further explanation is really a bad choice imo

hope imc take immediate action to clarify this matter to the players ASAP…

1 Like

*made an (((oopsie))) over the night and left the server untended
*blindly snap half of the playerbase and some players who don’t even abuse the bug instead of doing emergency maintenance for rollbacks and fixes

You guys do realize half of the playerbase are abusing this because they know they do it for fun (for once people are lining up on DGs and have some actual conversations) and already know that this would get rollbacked, but instead of making up for your mistake you sweat bullets and just wipe us all out. Bad move, the players you snap are probably the whales and dedicated players who kept on playing despite the fact most ToS events are boring as hell.

You don’t even have to give us complimentary stuff or say sorry after maintenance, fix your own mistake and rollback all the players’ coins who’ve abused.

banyak cakap kaw kimak

1 Like

same here even i survived from the banned …majority of my friends and new members of my guild are banned without any notice on how long the banned will last … to make it worse most of us getting banned after spending money on new costume… and make it more worst it is new year holidays :sweat_smile:

gosh so many crybaby here
you should know the risk when you abusing bug and now you guys act like a child
steam limit players age to be above 13 you know

Yea, its bad to abuse the bug but was fun at the same time. Haha. Been so long since I see that many people queueing at DGs and having chats with random people. At least its not a painful slavery.

Regrets? Nah. I won’t mind the ban. But IMC should also accept that they are at fault for leaving a buggy event up for long to begin with. Don’t do player blaming. Can’t stop them all on exploiting whats presented to them.

4 Likes

Same opinion, the last thing before dooms is doing relax thing, which never happened for a long time in this game.

I am glad to see the forums is handled just about as well as it is in game. #2020

Fix your game, not punish the players. What are you going to do next blame the player base every time there’s a bug?

Not to mention the players who didn’t participate in the abuse getting no compensation for being unable to play the game.

This case seem like Linh-Dan case to me. The game bug, player use it. The differences are numbers of ppl exploited it and IMC not took 3 years to notice ( even lots of ppl and Linh-dan herself reported the bug ). How will you handle this case? I would love to see :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I got restricted access without even knowing this bug… wtf imc?! staff help please!

1 Like