Tree of Savior Forum

Warning on Abusive behavior on 2020 is Here Event

800+ players poof ¯_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯
playerbaselul

6 Likes

All from Telsiai lol

The thing is, the cause of this bug doesn’t poof appear in one day. It went all back then to varena server merge where IMC refuse to fix the game timezone for Tels. Look at current state of Tels time,

• Saalus reset be at 6pm server time.
  • Saalus gift rewards reset at 6am server time.
  • Gem feud at 9am server time.
  • Gem feud announcement at 9pm server time.
  • There was an event to kill monster and its at 9pm server time.

and the most fun part is, the real time in SGT is +13hrs of the server time. The bug is pretty much explainable. It all starts with Cross server queue having a different timezone in game. And they somehow says that 500 coin login rewards triggers every 6am servertime passed. Looping your time between 11 hrs just repeatedly triggered the rewards.

S/N : It’s just by speculation but i believe this is the cause of it.

You can see that this problem only occurs in Tels :man_shrugging:Knowing the problem all along but they refuse to fix it somehow.

3 Likes

Well, mostly the trigger to reset the game time is in the major cities such us Klaip, Orsha and Fed. It happened to me a week or 2 weeks ago, my weekly runs didn’t reset while I was on the field then when I went to Klaip there it resets.

Let’s do some comparison, in Linh’s case:
first iirc some dude duplicated the bug as showcase and got banned
IMC: Please take video of what that specific player abusing the bug you mentioned.
Someone took video and upload it in the next hour.
IMC coming back few days after and reply: your video was too old to be a proof that player.
Then this loop took IMC 3 years and Linh finally got punished.

AND THIS TIME:
IMC create a event with some bug as always and as expected.
Some players found it, use it. ( yes, they did wrong )
IMC: Give “warning” ( pronounced as “ban” ) to almost half population the next day.

1 Like

Responses are too exaggerated. People shouldn’t have to exploit just to try and stay on a proper effort. You had a choice.

4 Likes

I dont get your point, surely 1 or 10 man wont make much change to the market BUT this is nearly HALF of tos players lmao.
You doing this for fun? You have fun seeing staffs work their ass out on holiday?
For @stephenjunior208hs i can say this
In Linhs case:
IMC created a content with some bugs. Some players found it, use it.

lol.nobody is lucky enough to get away from banned hammer in your server.in fact theres more unclucky (and actually ignorant) players who just unwillingly getting those extra coins without trying to get their hands clean by reporting and stop

wow.abusing is the only way of communicating?.why are there so many players with this broken mindset nowadays…

1 Like

lol
you simply use the start point from peak time. take a start point/comparison from the server open up after mt.thats pretty much the average numbers. dont exaggerate things before you learn how to read graphic dude.

I respect and accept about this decision…
yea i abused that event too…
lets see how imc do this prob
but slowly whales on tels server wont spend any TP…
more prob is new player who didnt know about the bug…
for sure they will complain

player can quit the game if they want…
but with massive banned?
i dont know how the game at tels server will grow :laughing:

last night i saw my friend have lots of instance dungeon reset voucher from previous event, i told him to queue dungeon for bonus exp that will help him lvl up to go raid with me this weekend
now he got banned :crazy_face:

ok, mr. knows-how-to-read-graphs. a maintenance looks like this:
(a massive dip since players are booted off the servers)

how do you explain a game going from 1.5k-1.7k online players down to 900-1k over the course of a few hours? (keep in mind, this was in the morning all the way to the afternoon, so the “they’re sleeping” argument isn’t really valid lol)

oh, and also, there is no maintenance today, january 1.

i dont wanna give any more lecture of how to read graphic because i learn it back in elementary school
you can always stick to what you believe cause hey, people like your post and believe in it as well
lmfao

also if your another argument is its 30 dec and its not maintenance day, its broad line and im just lazy and take an example

3 Likes

hahahaha
i found this is amusing
and this is your best reply?
i`ll be like am i debating against a kid if i was him.
you definitely need to learn to read graphic before present it and trying to interpret it dude
you should not compare to peak time, a simple way to explain it is you climb to the top mountain, what are you gonna do next? you are gonna get down the hill (omg i feel like im teaching my 8 y.o nephew)
compare it to the average which is kind of make an obvious line there

Look like i have a follower who is went after every post of mine and flag it in within 5 mins after posted :haha:

it happens when your previous post in the same thread got flagged a lot by many. you can even end up with a flag 0.00001 sec after you post new comment
atone your sins and stay away from this forum and get back to life a little bit.

Keep going guys both abuser and justice knight doing their job. Anyway nice job imc, such professional Dev move :haha: Hope our whales still playin dis game, if not then okay… :sad:

You saying right and those justice knight triggered, i agreed with ya, abuser are wrong even 13yo boi know it, but hey IMC doing their Professional Move with snap ban ah yes new feature like other Bugs feature that remain for many century still not fixed until this day :satisfaction:
Yes of course so we can buy in silver, deim i almost buy 5mil gabija guard cost

Hey, 1 commend missed @whiteknights

The Poor One is that the newer who was happened to do their business in the dungeon got banned as well. Cause it seen like they snap everyone that happened to have more than 1 login reward. :haha:

I’m feel bad for them, get their teammate afk&leave is bad enough, but now they got banned and have no idea why because of us sin :haha: