Tree of Savior Forum

[Vote] Shall IMC remove Solmiki as halloween event major reward?

Give to everyone on server for killing 100 Kepas it will be obsolete in year anyway ;3

The real fun starts when your run randomly crashes and you know all the other guys are 300 candies ahead now

They’re already way ahead with candies cause they knew about the bug during the first two days and were able to enter the event in more than three instances. :tired:

bump

//20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20

Bump, remove the miki box!

i wish there was a mechanic in this game where players killing other players who hasn’t killed anyone for the whole duration gets their candies divided into 3

while players who hasnt killed anyone get’s theirs multiplied by 3

players can attack others as long as they didnt kill them. that way they have a fighting chance retrieve the candies

players who kills and gets killed in the event stay as is. multiplier nor dividers

trick or treat as they say

that way we can prevent these unethical behavior of players participating the event

ive seen desperate players who got victimized by such behavior who themselves started picking on the smaller players in the last minutes

there are even players who repeatedly tries to kill me knowing that i don’t attack other players

1 Like

My point is that these people who are going to be crazy if the IMC put to sell Solmiki in the TP Shop are the people who make ET and sell the Solmiki items for money by Mercado Livre and What’sUp for real money.

They are making money instead of IMC. And the one who should earn this money is the IMC who administer the game.

This is my point!
Anyone with money gets a Solmiki Set without ever having entered ET.
THIS IS A FACT!
But those who profit from this are those RMTs who live in ET, while the IMC who manages the game does not gain anything from those sales.

@STAFF_Ethan

1 Like

How to tag IMC !? Seriously they need actions not word i barely get the reward candy per run if those ch2 and ch3 bug abuse killing us off with dsync or hack engine . We really need someone can take action against these fault player .

@STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Letitia

2 Likes

Wait… Do you mean that, when I see shouts of ‘vendo mercado livre’, it’s not a slang for auction house?? It’s REALLY Mercado Livre?? I have no words… What’s the fun in playing against the rules?

1 Like

My honest opinion, the solmiki gear should be a reward however, they should have made it near impossible to get it for casual players, e.g you cannot miss any single time per day. Also having it be pvp was a very, very bad idea, because there are alot of ahole that would cheat and take advantage of the event, so remove the pvp aspect and make it pve, just shorten the time. I was doing the event but the lag and i constantly getting ko by other players made me stop, its not worth the stress, and if IMC dont listen to the players then this game will die faster

Its a fun and healthy event , and i hope the people get their solmikis - they really earnt it.:rofl:

i dont get why the staff always choose ignore the forrum, dont make any sense to me

1 Like

because they don’t care

Once devs said in news they cannot make interview with itos because they don’t speak english.
Then I guessed they could not know what the staff here is not EVEN working at all and s hit on their boss and community all-together.

1 Like

https://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB-925682815-tree-of-savior-solmiki-calca-ou-bracelet-leather-plate-cloth-_JM

No wonder I see those 0 skill hacks wearing those :3

Hope once I get banned from forum for “advertising” RMT site some of you vouch for me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

And they dare to make this TROLL post to show how concern they are.

1 Like

This event shouldn’t give such huge rewards to people that purposefully and blatantly glitch to remain invisible or can teleport around. There are multiple videos of people doing this and IMC has done NOTHING to resolve this issue.

The majority of the community have stopped playing the event after receiving the attribute boxes, one of the only items that are worth the hassle.

The event angers so many people to the point of quitting entirely. This is not a fun event. The event is manufactured to screw over others, and it’s mostly done by the people glitching/cheating. The rankings for this event, the “Top 12”, will get the grand prize of any Solmiki item. These 12 are either extremely lucky or flat out cheating.

Please remove the solmiki box reward! As I mentioned in a previous thread:

@Staff @GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ethan

1 Like

Maybe this event is the way IMC try find the cheaters/exploit abussers then they Ban the TOPs in the ranking…Ok no -_-

Do you think they are so ‘clever’ until need to do like this? Dont you see they ignore most of players report regards to the exploiters?

Also, this event is copy n paste from some other tos server like Taiwan/HK tos, dont over estimate their passion on this game, all they want is just money, money and money!

Am i right to say that? @GM_Francis & @Staff :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Broken event deserves broken reward.

The best way of dealing with the children who glitch and whale through a game is to give them everything they want so they get bored and leave.

1 Like