Tree of Savior Forum

[Vote] Shall IMC remove Solmiki as halloween event major reward?

now TaiWanTOS has confirmed cancel solmiki rewards,http://tos.x2game.com.tw/New/?NID=1418

So what would the IMC do?

7 Likes

what about a free rank reset for the winner ?

Do what they do best.

Ignore.

3 Likes

Title only,I think most of these winners are using bugs,1 day can get2K+candy,

What IMC doing now: Continue to Ignore and thinking what shud be write for buggy and thrash patch note coming tomorrow? I open this topic to let players vote and also, not forcing imc to remove the solmiki eq like taiwan TOS does but would like to seek what is IMC next action for this ‘copy and paste’ event align with Taiwan TOS .

1 Like

It is a known fact that x2games are bad publishers themselves , hence the influx of tw players to itos. For this event , they had brains at least

I just wish they would care about TBL bugs. Its getting worse and still no news about fix regarding this bugs.

yea they fixed it as per your wish!
but then… solmiki weapon will be rewarded to exploiters and those exploiter could sell them away by RMT :wink:

Still not enough, cannoneer shootdown isnt mentioned.

1 Like

sighs this game… they might as well remove the whole event if they don’t want to change it.

1 Like

That’s the kind of people who will get Solmiki. Enjoy

12 Likes

I also experience that and its always!!
Its not normal to just spill all your candy in the midst of air. Without anyone around, and some players are teleporting.

1 Like

Well i just played against premade made of 2 Harlekings and 3 other guys. Even when they’re 250-300 they still chase 10-20 candy people in group with voice chat while ignoring each other. Great competition. Would die again.

1 Like

The funny thing for me is that there are a half dozen players crying just because the event will give Solmiki item.
Because The Ultimate Monster Tamer Event is being fully exploited, there are a dozen players with pets level 6,000+ doing the event and charging to load other players and everyone gets 1 or more items of practonio PER DAY. And I don’t see these guys complaining so much.

My conclusion is that they are jealous because the IMC will give Solmiki item and they will probably live from making ET and selling Solmiki items.
RMTs claimants.

what reason you have not canceled already in this manu? Are waiting to have no way to get more is this? It seems that the IMC supports the use of Hook64 and bot, since I still remember the DPK case very well. muaw

Qual a demora de cancelar essa poula de Solmik como premiação? ou ISSO, ou libera a praga do Hook64 para todo mundo…

NA VERDADE NÃO ACREDITO que ainda não conseguiram barrar essa tática, MAIS DE UM ANO… que vergonha!

VERGONHA PRA SUA FAMILIA, PRA SEUS AMIGOS, PRA SUA VACA!

1 Like

1; Solmiki item seems to be tradable, unlike 1 practo [event gear] which is account exclusive.
2; Solmiki takes actual effort unlike 1 practonium weapons. (I would personally prefer straight up practonium than practo weapons at this points knowing the upcoming content and most people with 2 practo gear on their man chars too most likely).
3; “Exploiding Monster hunter?” Do you mean wasting your silver buying monster energy to do the event in exchange, or making parties in order to unlock further levels? for whatever you are referering, IMC are conscious, and if they allow it it’s not an exploit, it’s intended.

Solmiki is the best gear in the game by far. Should the best gear in the game which implies dediaction (time, silver, and 4 more people who wish to do it too, cuz you can’t simply solo) be given out for free in a casual seasonal event? I don’t think so. And you can already obtain over 30M worth of silver in rewards, with attribute points, bessed shards and others.

Adding Solmiki to the price pool was just stupid.

The worst of all, is that the event has some "mechanics which are “abbusable intentionally” like dsync, and server inestability making entrances not count. Making a “competittive event” a bugfest.

You need to work for monster energy by actually farming it. Even if the whole guild is feeding 1 person pet to lvl 10000 they still to need work for it. Yeah you can say they bot for it but thats another story. While on the other hand halloween event is exploited by invisible / desync etc. There’s number of players just want to collect candy for attribute points or even the bear mask and not care about miki weapon (there is no chance) but they mostly end up empty handed because not going in with a discord team.

Another difference is that Pokemon event is team based but halloween has pvp element in it. For sure it will attract more anger and complains if treated unfair while miki weapon is just extra salt on the wound.

And imc still ignore all the threads, really good job. Hiding and posting with some crying popolion saying they know the issue bla bla bla but avoid direct communication with their player base. Truely amazing.

2 Likes

I understand your point of view.
Unlike @ArenaWaifu , his post only proves he’s just jealous.

But as you are but balanced, I will tell you that you have to understand one thing. This is not a matter of gaming, it is a matter of business management.

The IMC is trying to raise and retain non-Hardcore players, players who WORK hard and play a few hours a day. Because they are the ones who keep the company financially, hardcore gamers, who play many hours a day, get everything without financially cooperating with the company and the company needs money, not addicts, who spend all day in the game.
And for normal players, who put the most money into the game, can play competitively the IMC has to help in some way or else they give up playing and the company goes bankrupt and has to close the game.

You have to keep in mind that EVERY company aims at PROFIT … You need money to keep officers and servers.

I already gave the suggestion to IMC to put Solmiki in the TP Shop and players buy from IMC Solmiki instead of buying from RMTs.

If people are going crazy with 12 solmikis, with TP shop ones they would turn murderous… :scream:

So being aware that no game does this kind of thing and being concious that the event is flawed means I am jealous?
Please explain,

I’ve done solmiki 35F, and i know it takes time and dedication, never done 40F myself cuz i’m sure it’s just an endless grind. Having IMC give free 40F weapons feels unfair for all the people who actually work their way there. The amount of hours, and effort ingame these people have spent, is huge

But for you it seems it’s totally fine. I bet you’ve never done solmiki yourself.

Your “business plan” is a pay2win game btw. Pay money; “accomplish everything in the game”. Actually play the game non stop; “fock you, you better start paying to be even top 10”

You want to raise and retain non hardcore players? Make them acquire gear as they level, make them have facilities at grinding like 315/350 material boxes from odd candie, but for the love of god, there is no need in giving them solmiki weapons.

1 Like