Tree of Savior Forum

[Vote] Shall IMC remove Solmiki as halloween event major reward?

Please @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan I can’t believe that u guys aren’t seeing this :frowning:

They are ignoring this instead.

2 Likes

Korea seems a great country where you can get paid for not doing your job and skipping work hours!
Where I live if I skip days without physician certificates or fail to meet the job requirements I get fired after few days and blacklisted from the area.

2 Likes

So much salt here
Crazy

bump, remove the miki box reward!!!

someone has getting the miki box already? I don’t see any announcement about it, then the miki reward has been already cancelled, I think?

They don’t get distributed until the event ends.

Obviously they won’t change anything at this point, they had planned a schedule and they’re following orders, probably they are forbidden to talk about this whole situation, but they are aware of the issues of course, I don’t know about you guys but I sent a ticket to their feedback and here what they said:

"Hello Manolo!

Thank you for contacting us and bringing this matter to our attention. We understand your sentiments regarding this matter. We will take this as a feedback from you and forward to the proper department for them to review and see what changes can be done in the future events.

Thank you for playing Tree of Savior!

Should you have any other concerns please let us know.

Regards,

Tree of Savior Support Team!"

As you can see, they didn’t promise to change anything regarding the current event but in my point of view they know this event was a big mistake but I believe they are not allowed to do anything about it. The damage is already done so let’s move on and see the end of the story.

1 Like

So, come to Korea and stop crying.

bump bump bump #Twenty

1 Like

Then why are people crying just because of Tree of Savior loool

1 Like

Is this real? =O (KTOS)

06/11 changed
after revival player will receive invincibility for 30 second but can not attack
total random channel when entry
adjustment high candy possession attack power
???

next update plan
all player will wearing pumpkin head and skeleton costume while inside event arad
regardless of some addons all player will have same view of field
???
low candy possession player attack area will be reduce by 50% but receive more attack speed instead
add joker candy buff
effect
increase attack power also reduce opponent attack power

Its so late for us to get that update, we are halfway done in the event so getting that is kinda meh now!. :tired:

IMC announcement regarding to this matter, when?! :heeey:

“The Halloween event dungeon was a gimmick dungeon designed to test a new type of pvp content on Tree of Savior.
To increase player participation we decided to select the best rewards and this ensured an on-going mutual competition.
The Dungeon was designed to get rewards of competing with minimal anxiety and minimizing the psychological burdens on each other
The Development team wants the players to compete on an equal footing, therefore game rules AND rewards may change during the event so that the content becomes a pleasure for everyone”

-after revival player will receive invincibility for 30 second but can not attack
-placed in a totally random channel when entering the event
-adjustment of high candy possession attack power
-all players will automatically be wearing a pumpkin head and skeleton costume while inside the event
-all players will have the same field of vision, regardless of addons
-players that have low candy counts will have reduced attack area by 50%, but they will in return recieve more attack speed.
-added joker candy buff that increases attack power and lowers opponent attack power

Source: http://tos.nexon.com/lab/dev/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=59

1 Like

test is a total failure, the game engine is just complete trash

1 Like

15 Likes

Pretty Much Some up the feelings of the players!! That’s what happen when you force pve player to do pvp stuff. RIP! :tired:

1 Like

Where are the moderators?
they haven’t respond to this complaints/bitterness of the players.
Please tell us what you will do? Or atleast your plans about those prizes?

They chose to ignore most of the thread regards to this LMAO event but post this instead to show how caring are they :wink:

2 Likes