Tree of Savior Forum

[Vote] Shall IMC remove Solmiki as halloween event major reward?

I just received my solmiki box, i’m a new player. What should I choose as reward ?

2 Likes

I lyk seeing everything burn here. :fire:

IMC best dev ever 300/10 would play their game again

I already manage to get my 35m att and the bear hat. Not going to do this event anymore painful as f…

2 Likes

IMC: Congratulations! We heard your complaints and have now made the event even worse for those that were legit in the first few weeks.
Thanks everyone for the complaints.

3 Likes

i agreed. they dun really care casual players anymore.

2 Likes

It’s okei being a solmiki accesory or armor, but dont weapon!!

1 Like

I shall place this here.
Decide for yourselves

For those living in delusion that Halloween Dungeon is plagued with desync from teleporting and invisible players

A friend of mine who happens to have the cheat engine recorded this video for me. /god renders the user invisible and only appears on screen when attacking. The user goes back to invi mode after he stops attacking. This explains the "teleporting’ and ninja attacks legitimate players experience.

WATCH BEFORE THIS VIDEO IS FLAGGED/TAKEN DOWN

UPDATE :

STILL WORKS

Victim PoV:

9 Likes

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @hkkim @GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian

:tired:

Censorship incoming :distinguished:

1 Like

is that a disgaea music in the vid? sound very familiar

1st vid:

no its IMC new rank 9 music for 2nd vid

sorry my misundertanding but kinda hard to see original content these days,im pretty sure the devs of TOS get inspired by disgaea soundtrack,u shoud check it out too

EDIT also it came back in my mind now i remember from where they took the idea of item awakening is also a disgaea feature, kinda…you go in a dungeon inside the desired item and if u sucess the item get buffed…i shoud play disgaia again,awesome game

2 Likes

i knew the hack will still work, because imc made the big mistake on telling everyone that “If you hack you will log off from the game and we will review the log generated” they in first place shouldnt have said that, the only thing they needed to tell its the appeareance changes inside the dungeon and the candy amount. not about the new anti hack inside the dungeon. (of course the hack would be updated later on… once the cheaters dropped from the game)

post not deleted yet? give it another day, they need to munch on some donuts first

it might not survive the night , but at least people will be open the the truth

They keep making mistakes, and solutions, feedback and ideas are spread everywhere. They just need to listen.
i wish they don’t ignore this topic entirely :sad:

3 Likes

sshhhssss dont tell anyone but imc just put everyone in the same outfit so the players cant identify the cheaters in the videos that we already post,again they reawarding the hackers

2 Likes

This publication made it clear that the IMC company is not even there for its clients, even seeing that most ask for the withdrawal of the premium, they claim “justice” … Serious IMC? You have not done justice since the DPK bug, where those who benefited from it gained more rewards than those who neither REPEAT nor abused the bug.

Do you want to boycott the game? For that is what I feel, in addition to its poor administration, lack of attention to consumers, neglect, technical lack of understanding (STILL EXISTS BOTS has been working for more than 1 MONTH!).

What is the delay for NEXON to start managing the international servers? For you (BMI) are a SHAME!

8 Likes

The girl on the 1st video in the wedding dress is me! :tired: :sad:

Hack or desync? It is a hack! Happened all the time differrent people abusing this. Why did I delete that video =_=

I hate cheaters! = losers. So glad someone is demonstrating this. Thank you!

You deleted your footage ?
Did you experience being attacked by my ninja Friend ? He only did it to test and I apologise . He returned the candies at the end

Edit : Wait you are on Klaipeda and my Friend was testing on tels