Tree of Savior Forum

Halloween '17: Final Week Changes

With an archer character I can only hit 1 enemy at time.

i had 233 candies before the dungeon, i obtained 251 candies
my final candies after the dg were 1076!
WOT

1 Like

stop jelous lul pretty sure that even without bug or cheat u can’t get the solmiki though. 12 team all sever so what the matter ? do anyone here know the proce to make solmiki become REAL weppon worth 5x of its own price ?! now u bastards have 35m attributes point + 5x15=75 shards so what is up ? keep jelous and hope for fair ? ■■■■ off life never fair !!! stop asking for more and enjoy what u have

This is also. The anvil event said the clover will turn to medal when protential reduced to 0.My clover reduced to 0 and its still clover…Bugged in every event. lol game.

You need to destroy it

yes they need to change this

Now all chars are the same, I use swordman today but my attacks only hit one target and can’t use dash like before manteinance.

1 Like

i tried with my cleric half an hour ago and you are right, now all chars are the same

what happen with everyone who keep theyr candies until now ? insta-win a solmiki weapon? 3 weeks wasted on this event for your incompetence imc and you dont close this event…:tired:

1 Like

It’s already being exploited ha

I was more talking about the AoE radius wihich is totally fuked up. It was already like that but now it’s even worse.

Just remove the the **** shards in the event shop.!:tired:

Looks like they consider their own game as dead one, that’s the only explanation that comes to my mind after this major ■■■■ ups. In any other company this department would have been fired already.

1 Like

Oddly enough, I didn’t get any free candy.

They should be in the messages in the Team lodge, right? Cause there is nothing o:

Anyone else, or just me?

Maybe it’s what I get for bashing the Halloween event so hard last time :slight_smile:

they took them away after maint. had to lose sleep to be on at time right after maint <3

wait srsly? XD

Oh well.

Gave the event dungeon another chance right now. It’s the worst result I’ve had so far. Gathered about 140 in first 5 minutes, then was stuck at 0-30 for the rest of the dungeon, because anytime I got over 30 someone with 250+ killed me.

Ugh, should have not logged on at all today I guess.

1 Like

feels bad… i was hoping to come back and play tos for r9. but while skimming the forums seems like tos is going to burn before january.

2 Likes

Positively surprised about halting the 2k candy. Stopping abuse before it happens straight on is a good move from IMC. Plenty of people were ready or already did make tens of accounts to abuse it.

Let’s see how the rest of it will go down. :sweat_smile:

Dung also seems a lot better to run now. Not perfect, but better.

1 Like

Wrong, it already happened with alt accounts made long time ago, long time players mass trading shards from their alt accounts to their main. they should had never given candy to any account that didn’t enter the candy event before but were too incompetent to realize that