Tree of Savior Forum

[Vote] Shall IMC remove Solmiki as halloween event major reward?

In fact, i’m quite disappointed with the lackluster actions they taken.
I’m currently only farming shards to wait for new R9 to test new classes, after that what I see myself is leaving of the game.

As we all see, all discords groups / reddit / forum activities are decreasing dramatically, no peoples really want to help promote this game anymore nor helping newbies to get into, i think this time it is really done where peoples seriously no longer care of interested.

1 Like

THtos just remove the halloween events entirely and leave exploiters and hacking program users untouch they got everything they want when you not finishing collected candy for that cheesy attribute point yet.

1 Like

lol… but its easy to pick this atributes… i pick in 2 weeks playng alone… ok i die a lot and have dc, but its not so hard… the problem is solmiki for xploiters

Until now you guys still haven’t realized that this game is over? kek. IMC already giving the signs. Well, It’s up to you to stay. Best of luck and have fun.

3 Likes

thats a good action, it seems Thai staff actually care about their users

but this is iTos

Reust please, TBL needs you. Not-so-fun TBL I mean.

This is so disgusting that imc still ignoring all the halloween threads. I would be so ashamed to write IMC in my resume if i were to work for them and wanted to leave this hopeless company.

3 Likes

a few posts here was deleted :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Probably some employers won’t even know IMC as a game company. But I do hope that they at least search a little bit about and then they will see how irresponsible their workers were at managing and developing games.

is this HOAX ? where is the link ?

I mean the announce TH TOS, about cancel all Hallowen activities ?

because I go to their web, and no announcement.

plz share the link !

oops sorry I found it https://th.nexon.com/tos/th/allnews/news.aspx?f=3&t=514

thanks

Sorry, already fed up and semi quiting, go back to play dota better :wink:

I don’t play a death game.

1 Like

gib me your item

/20charwhydiscourse

can i have some too please ~ :sad:

This and it serves ITOS, only remains online to suck money from Idiots, these GMS de Forúm are useless, do not serve to make a line of dialogue between the players of the Game and this Staff DEVS , in short only the boycott of TP and online users to have some response from this company junk.

PS: You are circling a Hack Called chiter engine 6.2, helping players to take advantage in the candy junk event, IMC Enfiem to reward SOLMIK deep in your anûs.

■■■■ you, you can ban the user Here, everything in this forum and useless even reports of problems and bugs, we receive responses from bots every day, from the same beta ■■■■, and forum GMS do not serve Nothing … ■■■■…

5 Likes

http://steamcharts.com/app/372000

By the end of this month, the playerbase’ll drop to average 2k or less.
Kudos to IMC for slowly and steadily killing off this game

1 Like
2 Likes

1 Like

bump bump for cancer management team!

@GM_Francis @Staff :wink:

1 Like

that murm really wants your ass xD

every other TOS region has made official announcements regarding this hack event except ITOS