Tree of Savior Forum

[Vote] Shall IMC remove Solmiki as halloween event major reward?

Its a fun and healthy event , and i hope the people get their solmikis - they really earnt it.:rofl:

i dont get why the staff always choose ignore the forrum, dont make any sense to me

1 Like

because they don’t care

Once devs said in news they cannot make interview with itos because they don’t speak english.
Then I guessed they could not know what the staff here is not EVEN working at all and s hit on their boss and community all-together.

1 Like

https://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB-925682815-tree-of-savior-solmiki-calca-ou-bracelet-leather-plate-cloth-_JM

No wonder I see those 0 skill hacks wearing those :3

Hope once I get banned from forum for “advertising” RMT site some of you vouch for me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

And they dare to make this TROLL post to show how concern they are.

1 Like

This event shouldn’t give such huge rewards to people that purposefully and blatantly glitch to remain invisible or can teleport around. There are multiple videos of people doing this and IMC has done NOTHING to resolve this issue.

The majority of the community have stopped playing the event after receiving the attribute boxes, one of the only items that are worth the hassle.

The event angers so many people to the point of quitting entirely. This is not a fun event. The event is manufactured to screw over others, and it’s mostly done by the people glitching/cheating. The rankings for this event, the “Top 12”, will get the grand prize of any Solmiki item. These 12 are either extremely lucky or flat out cheating.

Please remove the solmiki box reward! As I mentioned in a previous thread:

@Staff @GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ethan

1 Like

Maybe this event is the way IMC try find the cheaters/exploit abussers then they Ban the TOPs in the ranking…Ok no -_-

Do you think they are so ‘clever’ until need to do like this? Dont you see they ignore most of players report regards to the exploiters?

Also, this event is copy n paste from some other tos server like Taiwan/HK tos, dont over estimate their passion on this game, all they want is just money, money and money!

Am i right to say that? @GM_Francis & @Staff :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Broken event deserves broken reward.

The best way of dealing with the children who glitch and whale through a game is to give them everything they want so they get bored and leave.

1 Like

Please @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan I can’t believe that u guys aren’t seeing this :frowning:

They are ignoring this instead.

2 Likes

Korea seems a great country where you can get paid for not doing your job and skipping work hours!
Where I live if I skip days without physician certificates or fail to meet the job requirements I get fired after few days and blacklisted from the area.

2 Likes

So much salt here
Crazy

bump, remove the miki box reward!!!

someone has getting the miki box already? I don’t see any announcement about it, then the miki reward has been already cancelled, I think?

They don’t get distributed until the event ends.

Obviously they won’t change anything at this point, they had planned a schedule and they’re following orders, probably they are forbidden to talk about this whole situation, but they are aware of the issues of course, I don’t know about you guys but I sent a ticket to their feedback and here what they said:

"Hello Manolo!

Thank you for contacting us and bringing this matter to our attention. We understand your sentiments regarding this matter. We will take this as a feedback from you and forward to the proper department for them to review and see what changes can be done in the future events.

Thank you for playing Tree of Savior!

Should you have any other concerns please let us know.

Regards,

Tree of Savior Support Team!"

As you can see, they didn’t promise to change anything regarding the current event but in my point of view they know this event was a big mistake but I believe they are not allowed to do anything about it. The damage is already done so let’s move on and see the end of the story.

1 Like

So, come to Korea and stop crying.

bump bump bump #Twenty