Tree of Savior Forum

Upgraded my item using golden anvil and it disappeared

I’m hoping no one else has to go through the same kind of trouble either.

Bump!
Assuming this bug is real, wtf. However I also wouldn’t be surprised if it was a player made mistake. I’ve known people to sell stuff to npc in games even with a warning message about the item being upgraded, simply because they were drunk/high/tired. It’s possible Synjin accidentally used a Practive Anvil for example that was in their inventory thinking it was their Golden Anvil. However I assume that Synjin like most people would double/triple check before hitting reinforce.

No because I am 100% sure I used a golden anvil. If it was a player mistake caused by me using a regular anvil, I’m sure IMC would have said that already. GM durian even mentioned that it is probably server side right before the maintenance last week but he never got back to me with an update.

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines Can someone please finally help me with this issue of mine like GM Durian promised?

Man, I feel for your loss. I have some golden anvils saved up and now I won’t even bother using them.

Hopefully they are able to get your weapon back or just recreate it back for you. It’s unacceptable to make this game any more unplayable with this.

SOMEBODY RESPOND TO THIS PLAYER. PLEASE!!
@GM_Sebastian @GM_Francis
@STAFF_Amy
@STAFF_John
@STAFF_Ines
@STAFF_Ethan
@STAFF_Max
@STAFF_No

not sure if the staff spam will help, but let’s hope!

Thanks man. I’ve seen a few people say that something similar happened to them. It isnt 100% of the time since I recall using golden anvils in the past to make an over upgraded grand cross and it worked as intended.

I’m hoping they at least correct this mistake by recreating my weapon as a replacement for the bug that I had no control over.

What concerns me is if this is some sort of translation error from the github project where the players, bless their hearts, did so much of the translation work. It wouldn’t be the first time that something had its details wrong. Something like it actually being a much lower % chance of breaking or something like that. :confused:

I really hope this gets addressed soon, there’s no reason why your item shouldn’t get replaced in this case imo.

That’s exactly what GM Durian said prior to the maintenance last week though nothing has been fixed or replaced so far.

i’m lawyer now but in the past I used to DDOS ppl or servers just for fun,
i feel this feeling coming out again…
how i miss my shells to nuke off this game until they fix and improve the server…
seriously this game seems to be hosted by a 10mb internet. so laggy.
i think i can nuke this server with my 100mb internet… or they can pass the server host to me… it will be a large improvment. haha
lmao.

IMC staffs gms…they all know nothing about developing a game or write codes…fix bugs… and replies to tickets its like BOTS talking.

if they dont hire expert ppl to solve. this game will simple die.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

So, i tried to refine a item with potential with golden anvil and nothing happens!

I think you made a mistake

Perhaps you made a mistake sir. Golden anvils cannot be used on any item with a potential higher than 0. If you take a quick read on my post, it should state that I was upgrading my isbality at +8 0 potential 3 sockets. Maybe you were slightly confused as to what the post is about.

What i see is a ss with a Isbality with 6 potential

Please avoid making a nonsensical comment if you did not even bother reading the post. You are replying based solely on the title combined with a screenshot. Please kindly take your time in reading the post in order to understand the current issue.

Now i see you talking about 0 potential. You need update your post since it do not have mentions to it, not everybody read comments.

If you read on my original post, I mentioned the isbality being at +8 so that immediately implies that the screenshot is not the current one (The post mentions that the image is not a recent capture).

The post also mentions that isbality had 3 sockets which clearly is non existent within the image uploaded. Most people also know that golden anvil cannot possibly be used on anything over 0 potential so I simply assumed that that is a given but I will edit that part out later to clarify it.

Man sorry for not reading the all the post, i had just woken up.

It’s hard to replicate this bug (if is a bug) because golden anvils are rare. If u manage to replicate this, make a video, i’ts a way better then ss.

And if u still playing the game after this I recommend always do videos when do something with your itens.

I’ve used golden anvils in the past and I’ve never had this issue up until when the bug occurred so I thought nothing of it. I’m using an online gaming PC build so I do not have a lot of memory on my PC so I don’t record 100% of the time unless it is a situation wherein I know something of significance or if something might go wrong

Just do it !

they won’t respond unless they are off the wall.

Well, something is wrong with golden anvil. Today I was refining a Deathweaver Club and the process failed from +10 to +11, the club rollback to +9