Tree of Savior Forum

Somehow Item got sold without me selling it

damn and that item was supposed to be locked… my account being hacked is out of the question since steam didn’t send me an email that a new PC/IP has accessed my account

probably your brother is trolling u ? or are u playing in a cafe ?

I’m living alone in an apartment, never played in a cafe or rental pc when playing TOS.

1 Like

Damn… i’m not a ■■■■■■■ idiot who’ll sell my upgraded item to an NPC. and judging from the looks of it, why does it have to be located on the last slot? so meaning I’ve sold it few days ago? but the fact that I just used it before I went to work earlier is really out of this world… damn I even locked that ■■■■■■■ bow

So you’re saying that your locked weapon magically appears on items sold list.
The other items that were sold after it was you?

yep and I sold those items like at least a few days if not a week ago, I just used that weapon before I went to work… one who handles the ticketing system in TOS is dumb as a rock… if he/she can verify that the items that was sold in line with my bow was a week old and my cata was just bugged/sold today then there’s something wrong

because if im not mistaken the far right one on the list is the oldest item and the one on the left was just the recent items that has been sold. If the support can verify that the recipes was sold a week ago then that proves my point that it was a bug. a scary fvcking bug…

See. Classic IMC. /20IMCstaffwalksintoapitofcaltrops

In icbt2 I bugged a severe exploit with the buyback function. It didn’t get a ton of views or reception but after icbt2 the thread was locked and removed along with the buyback function. Most people shifted their attention toward the more severe issues like running around with C3 of every class on the same character and didn’t think to abuse my bug lol

Either way though it has been said they intend to bring back the function in the future. As of right now though I can confirm the core bug is still there and is just hidden behind the lack of buyback function. In other words, if they were to add it back to the game right now it would still be exploitable which means that any fixes they’ve planned for it either have not worked or have not been added into our builds yet.

1 Like

Can someone clarify that the one on the far right side is the oldest sold item and the one on the left is the recently sold item?

Yes far right is oldest, far left is the recent sold

so if they can verify that the recipes were sold a week ago, why the ■■■■ does the cata shooter be on the farthest right? doesn’t even make sense

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

well if I sold the item I would just move on, guess you didn’t even read my story… Hopefully all of your items would get this “bug”.

na I just panicked since I looked for that item and found out that its on the sold list… that’s the reason why i went ahead and put that there

prolly not… I just play this game during my free time, been playing this game for 4 months now since the early access days and never really planned on quitting the game. I’m just reporting a bug so why spam on my thread? it’s not really helping? and my post isn’t even on the general discussion thread.

Hope it doesn’t turn in to something like this Upgraded my item using golden anvil and it disappeared