Tree of Savior Forum

Upgraded my item using golden anvil and it disappeared

The golden anvil is certainly bugged but you got lucky it did not disappear completely like my weapon.

1 Like

I’m guessing in my case was some translate error. Maybe the golden anvil only go back to +10 if the item is higher than that

Golden anvil reverts the item back to +10 if the equipment with a potential of 0 fails from an enhancement of +12 or higher.

FIX THIS IMC!!!

Bumping this thread again :sparkles:

Bump! ─────────────────────

Bumping for my friend Syn

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

And there’s still no reply from any staff member? XD communication with the Staff is just non-existent… And we try so hard… This is sad

1 Like

None. I’ve resubmitted a new ticket and still nothing from them.

1 Like

Hello syn this is Avenfell, there will be 2 new options tomorrow for you to look into, the new 220 xbow is a bit underwhelming, the didel kracked shooter but the new 2handed bow (Light Gorithos) offers a nice lil phys attack upgrade from a maga bow, new bow - 344-516 old bow - 312-468, id recommend finding a recipe tomorrow and just starting a new 220 one.

I’ll definitely do this if I’m able to figure out where I can find them.

Dang, and I was willing to use those myself…

This needs more attention.

Press F to pay respects.

I need shells bros, and i have to study too much to use my free time to search for sites with vunerabillity or infect ppl to make a “zombie web” to use computers with are infected to help me nuke this ■■■■ off. :< help me gather shells and i’ll nuke it =D
until they see us as PLAYERS not just TP BUYERS.

Need shells bros, and i have to study too much to use my free time to search for sites with vunerabillity or infect ppl to make a “zombie web” to use computers with are infected to help me nuke this ■■■■ off. :< help me gather shells and i’ll nuke it =D

now we lost our cards… and i bet there will be no rollback
I need shells bros, and i have to study too much to use my free time to search for sites with vunerabillity or infect ppl to make a “zombie web” to use computers with are infected to help me nuke this ■■■■ off. :< help me gather shells and i’ll nuke it =D

I talked to GM Orange last night and she said she will take a look at it as well as re forward my resubmitted tickets to the staff.

So no fix on this one until now? :confused:

UP! Why put something in the game that doesn’t even work the way it’s supposed to.

Nothing. IMC does not seem to want to fix this issue. Still haven’t gotten my isbality back either.

Uhhh… that’s bullsh*t

1 Like