Tree of Savior Forum

Updated FAQ on the Latest Announcement

Honestly, I just see it as a subscription game and I’m fine with it, as long as IMC keeps updating the game. Hell, I asked for IMC to make it subscription based for months!

I do think $18 would be too high for one token, however.

And I actually hate this dungeon trending since WoW. I’m much more for field grind tunning.

2 Likes

You still can buy tokens from marketplace.

Yeah. I don’t complain bout that…that’s a good thing…but it still does not change the fact that the token price is higher then most MMO subscriptions :slight_smile:

Yeah, it’s gonna be funny that you need to BUY something to be able to:

• Trade
  • Share stash
1 Like

Exactly. I always knew it would have a monthly subscription or something …but the price just seems off. I would be glad to pay each month…but…it’s just a little bit much.

It’s not really preventing you from burning out, it’s hiding an unbalanced feature.
If their intentions were to give you an alternative method of leveling that’s one thing, but dungeons give so much more exp than grinding and questing that if there wasn’t a limit on them you would just be doing that.

Also this:

Has never been a real problem, it’s kind of annoying but you can simply ignore them. That is to say, your argument for this is definitely lacking.

Reset skill potion - does it mean what potion reset only skill point or it reset and the prof tree?

Skill points only, once you pick a class you can’t change it.

2 Likes

How about the bug with chargeable skills? They noticed one could get stuck within the skill for being hit with a CC while casting, sooo they just made all these skills cancelable! Problem solved once and forever!!!

So you nitpicked at my post and said my argument is lacking but didn’t have any solution yourself?

That’s why i made suggestions. If you don’t like them, maybe this is the wrong game for you.

1 Like

Haha…yeah…one of those “fixes”. But imho not as bad as ignoring that the whole game is just a big linear theme park …it’s rly sad. The game could be so much more amazing if things would just be connected differently

How long is the founder’s pack purchasable?
//Found it. April 27th.

Oh sorry, since you apparently didn’t get it, my suggestion is to remove the 1:1 trade lock and balance dungeons with the “Alternatives”
Your suggestion for:

Seems fine with me, as this would be balancing the “alternatives”

“Token pls”
“Pls Token sir”

It sure is! Except it becomes illegitimate when they lock base game features behind it. I’m not gonna argue against the Token, the Token is cool. It’s what’s added to the Token that’s not.

I’d say being given -20% off your AH tax fee, +30% EXP from Monsters, and +2 extra instances daily counts as ‘advantage’. You get more money, and you definitely get more EXP. Of course these are things I personally don’t care about; leave them in there so your Token can sell. But the Trade feature? What’s the point in trying to sell the Token so hard, that you can’t even sell the game itself to certain people in the process.

And as with all Cash Shop items, as the supply for the item goes down and the demand stays steady or goes up, so will the price. No doubt about it, we’re gonna reach a point where that Token hits 9m+ per buy. If IMC adds anymore abilities/value to it (Which they will), we’ll only reach that price quicker.

And mid-game? You can’t look at your playerbase and say “You don’t need to Trade until end-game, and that’s when you can easily afford the Token, so wait until then.” Yes there’s plenty of ways to do that, but there’s also plenty of equipment with low drop rates that can’t be used by all classes or that someone may not want, that they should have the option to Trade to friends who don’t all have Tokens.

And adds one good reason for people to not feel attracted to the game.

And this is International.

5 Likes

I dont know how to quote and/or too lazy to find, but I read in this forum that you can buy it until 27th.

That was in the OP:

Literally number 1…

I understand it’s too much compared to other games. But I stop and think that I pay more than that if I go one time to a restaurant. I pay more than that to watch the games from my soccer team. I pay more than that for a lot of stuff that lasts two hours. Why not pay for one month of my “favourite” game?

I do think it’s a high price from one perspective, but it’s also up to them to make it worth. Constant updates, local servers, keep listening to the community are nice things we don’t see in a lot of those $10-15 games.

I’m not against anyone who complains about it tho.

@Staff_Julie i have Q if i wait u open tree of savior free to play

i can play with my friends who buy Founder Pack in same server they play in 29march ?

Answered in a different post:

1 Like

I would even pay that price without any complaints if the benefits were justified. The token unlocks basic game-features like trading, shares storage, dungeon runs…and that’s what I don’t like bout it. In fact I’d go as far as saying I’d be more pleased with the tokens if the remove those features but keep the price the same. Of course I’d be much more pleased if they just added different features to the tokens such as getting one costume whenever u use a token…or a headgear…or how about having doubt drop chances for one hour whenever you use a token…or maybe getting some unlock code to give to one of your friends which would give those guys 3 premium days. There are probably lots of things that are just so much better then what we get for our money right now