Tree of Savior Forum

Updated FAQ on the Latest Announcement

Well done pointing that out to me! You’ve really listened to everything I’ve said.

/20char

We need a monthly subscription to do something what every game has for free? (1:1 trade and shared storage).

Ok, not interested anymore in this game.

It’s still a subject to change. IMC considered players opinion before, so they may make it default.

Dungeon limit was there during closed beta and is most likely also on kToS as their Token also lets them get more runs per day.

As for the storage and trade, thats there to slow down or prevent the “gold sellers” and massive bot farming from having easy access to trading and to the market.

There’s a difference in subscriptions and cash shops though… At least with the subscription model, it does last forever if you have it set to a reoccurring payment method and have the money to pay for it. However, in a F2P game, expecting people to pay for this feature each month is ridiculous since it doesn’t follow the rest of the format.

Either make the game B2P (or even P2P) to eliminate the need for tokens or simply remove the tokens and keep trading free while it’s F2P. Nobody is going to feel it’s F2P when they’re having to spend $15 or more a month just to be able to trade with people. At least in a subscription, you’re paying for more features… These “semantics” are quite important to understanding what could be done here to remedy this problem.

This is a FAQ about an official announcement…
And game releases in one week.

They have brought us the same Korean crap

Are the hats tradable? Can I give one to my alt? If not, please let us choose what characters get the hats or let us put them in the lodge storage.

@Staff_Julie

Dungeon limit on Ktos and betas was 5 runs without a token

Ours is 2 without and + 2 with token

Super pumped!!I I can not wait to play this game with my friends!

1 Like

Don’t think of ToS as a free game with a premium mode. Think of it as a subscription game with a free mode.

Also, if it’s the same as KToS you can buy tokens on the market. They’ll be affordable assuming you play regularly.

This might be an odd question but can you see someone’s steam ID in game? Or just their character name. Like are you able to access the steam ID at all.

Hope I said the correctly…

If you go in with that much hype you’ll be disappointed, expect less. Game is far from ready for release.

I’m fine with the trade restriction, but i can’t understand why they didn’t just make a shared storage as the only actual storage to start with (with no loss of potential, of course). And then added some additional storage tabs purchasable with TP.
I think it would have worked better than the system they’re using. Most people like to hoard items, so those tabs would have given them a good income.

What about casual players trading hats, bad gear items, crafting recipes etc?

Is a terrible choice for western market, and they will lose tons of potential customers. (casual potential customers buying hairstyles, outfits etc and no a Token for an intensive play).

2 Likes

Well considering they are offering a ‘60-day token’ as part of the founders pack, that alludes to them having higher day quantity tokens.

The solution to this would be, as usual, extremely simple:

• leave item 1:1 trade free to everyone
  • make only silver trade bounded by tokens

That’s it:

• casual players happy
  • paying players happy
  • gold seller severy limited

win-win-win situation

9 Likes

The previous release date changed from 22 to 29. So cash shop items may also change.

Agree with item trade but not with silver trade.
Gold sellers will just buy token.

Then the 1:1 trade system bound to token is completely useless even now since they can do that yet BUT as it is now it also ruin the experience for everyone else

1 Like

Like I said before though… After the dust settles and those founder pack benefits are gone, we’ll see who sticks with the game.

“Oh, sweet. My friend just started playing now that it has officially launched. I’ll just trade him this gear to get him started and-oh wait. I can’t.”

1 Like