Tree of Savior Forum

► UPDATED: 18/12◄ kOBT Preview - up-to-date patch notes, new classes and skills, Orsha town and more! [BIG POST]

You might have to wait a bit, the class is still ‘hidden’ as of now, no-one to my knowledge has obtained it.

4 Likes

Any chances or info of any magic/elemental/hexing sword classes coming?

Thank you for the news! Was waiting for Shinobi info,so this is pretty exciting to me.Are the plans for it [hidden or not] finalized? Or is it too early to know?

Edit: Somehow missed one of the first lines about it being confirmed hidden,sorry about that!

It sucks because I wanna know how to get it,but I don’t want others to know of course.They did say only a certain number of people could take hidden classes a while back,did they not?

I think they did, and i remember hearing people talk about this subject too. the only thing i could find lying around though was the translation according to reddit. it links to the korean topic, however upon visiting the URL i’m told that the topic doesn’t exist anymore.

if you CTRL+F “hidden” you should find a translated response, provided it’s actually taken from the kr site

1 Like

wait. maybe im not understanding this correctly. but are you telling me that. there is now no way to trade with other players unless actual money is involved?

Yup, more on this topic + discussion.

:frowning:

thanks your very much for the information. gg tos it was nice knowing you.

1 Like

If it charges tp/icoins to use the market that is un acceptable :confused: that is a deal breaker for me that bullshit better not make it to international

1 Like

We just don’t know if it’s a Nexon only thing or if it’s an eventual thing they’re just testing there now.I really hate not knowing because it’s BS to me also.

1 Like

I hope this works like ranger c2 time bomb for linked mobs ( once you hit one linked mob all the mobs get debuffed). It would be a great addition to party support.

15/12

Hello, not exactly patch notes but a lot of news to be read! Check main post, especially the general and swordsman tab, if you want to read about the novelties.

Added patch notes, skill descriptions for Musketeer, Cannoneer, Warlock, Templar and Dragoon as well. Source, as usual, DiscKZee.

Links worth checking:

That’s the kTest server under the no streaming NDA.

How come? Hasn’t it been closed already?

No, the kTest server is still open, most likely alongside the OBT. I can still login (testing a few methods to make the EN patch work, but to no avail)

1 Like

Oh, I see, I’ve just discovered what a NDA is, will remove the link better then :X

1 Like

I’m pretty sure, now the kOBT stream has started, feel free to check Riunia’s stream.

kTOS tutorial currently, actual kOBT starts in a few days.

Some of the information taken from the stream so far:

• Changing character’s name costs 9 TP.

• You can still manipulate with the size of the font and post images.

• 1 Kepa = 7.5 exp, it’s 1/2 the rate you’d normally get (0.5x rate)

Just look at the exp speed, pretty low in comparison to iCBT. :smile:
Might change to 2x faster when the server goes full OBT, but so far, pretty intense grindfest.

All of the info provided above has been taken from Riunia’s stream or shared by him in a twitch chat.

wtf why xp is so easy ?

2 week and you are level max o_O

I disagree, more like 2 weeks and you get to 60 level lol.

4 Likes

You say the xp is /2

but they gonna change that to x2

so its the same xp then cobt we have play

and in 2 week i m lvl max

that sux hard its too easy oO

Max level in iCBT was 200.

It takes around 9ish days, max level for OBT is 280.

We don’t know if there is scaling or how it is, and the maps are much harder at a later point so it should take a fair amount of time now for even the most active players.