Tree of Savior Forum

General kTest Thread

but still, i dont see any reason why player to player trades shouldnt be available, or that market should be a premium thing.

well, about the market, i can see them doing this to limit the amounts of items you can put on the market at any given time, this just being their take on it, but i dont think this is the way to go about doing it, they could just put up a normal item limit, and sell market expansion scrolls or something

1 Like

Haha guys don’t worry they’re just making us test the market now.
Remember iCBT1? They were testing low exp rates, low level zones, etc.
It’ll be fine. It’ll be fine. It’ll be fine. It’ll be fine. It’ll be fine. It’ll be fine. It’ll be fine. It’ll be fine. It’ll be fine. It’ll be fine. It’ll be fine. It’ll be fine. It’ll be fine. It’ll be fine. It’ll be fine. It’ll be fine. It’ll be fine. It’ll be fine. It’ll be fine. It’ll be fine. It’ll be fine. It’ll be fine. It’ll be fine.

3 Likes

That madness mantra. Stay calm, stay calm ;x;

1 Like

You can check out the translated patch notes here:

###kTest - December 12th Patch Notes; Translated.

Also available in the Patch Note Archive in the OP.

1 Like

Idk , where you find patience to answer this kind of people.

It costs TP to post items on market now.
We’re not panicking, just telling everyone that things are taking a bad turn.

##Market Revamp

With the last update the market has undergone some changes.

• A new theme for the market.

• Items listed in the market now appear two hours after their initial listing.
  • Listing an item has a duration, you can set the duration by using TP.
  • You must use TP to list an item currently. The minimum is 3 hours, with 24, 72 and 120 hours. It costs 2, 4, 6 and 8 TP per item listed. Stacks of the same item don’t incur any extra TP cost.

##Other Economy Changes

• Buy-in Shop was also removed a few patches ago.
  • You cannot conduct private trades between characters anymore.
11 Likes

As a priest, I wonder what kind of changes happened to Stone Skin. That mounted Dragoon looks pretty smexy though.

but i have faith this isnt permanent…hopefully

7 Likes

Stone skin’s block rate reduced.

Didn’t DiscZ state that TP recovered automatically up to 10? >_> If so, I don’t see this as being a huge problem.

I really hope this is a test of some thing (maybe they need a high flux in/out of cash points at same time, i dont know…).

An MMO without player to player trades and a market that need cash points? cant be true.

3 Likes

transfering items between characters is gonna be a nightmare though xD

Testing if ppl would like to not sell, to not have a free marketing… testing if everyone would pay real money to make money in the game? I can’t understand games dev… I mean… how the hell they think if they limiting market would be profitable to anyone.
They don’t even need to think on how to make money… just release a new character cosmetic item every month and they will make more money than doing anything else. Most of the people I know would love to buy cosmetic but would never pay to have marketing acess or even to be stronger than the others. League of legends and many other games work like this and EVERYONE I know payed for a skin , but not everyone payed for better playability.
Free marketing, no cash functional items and TONS of cash cosmetic items = profit.
Also if we have mopay options to buy would be good.

ps. I hope they understand that some stuff may work for koreans but won’t work for international server. I mean Allods was russian game and their decisions worked in russia but killed the game very fast in the international server.

7 Likes

It’s still early days with this change. I personally don’t like it because it’s TP per market item listing, and there’s no mention of your TP being refunded to you if you item does not sell when it expires.

Whilst there is a TP Regen, its 1 TP per 2 hours when you’re under 10. Listing an item for 3 hours costs 2 TP minimum, with the item not appearing until 2 hours AFTER you listed it. That potentially means that your item is technically only listed for 1 hour. (@Riunia is testing this to see if this is the case, I believe. EDIT: It’s 3 hours after your item appears, thanks to @tomgo32000 )

It doesn’t sit right with me, especially with the potential to not even get a gain out of your points. Also, people can essentially pay2win the market by buying extra TP to undercut you by relisting their item if it’s a highly competitive item. This last point is what really worries me.

Plus, this system immediately screams alarm bells with how other things could be monetised. There’s better ways to do this, and enabling them to pull off something as ludicrous as this doesn’t help. The final nail in the coffin would be if they removed the TP Regen system for kOBT.

We’ll have to see the feedback we’ll get over the next two days on the Tester Forums. Reminder it’s the weekend so there will be no patches for a bit.

8 Likes

if the worst happen (current kcbt market) in the kobt, lets hope it doesn’t carry to the NA version in the future.

And there is no guarantee that TP Regen will stay for full release.

Agreed. This would ruin the game(at least for me).
I will wait till the OBT to start crying.

And we must remember one thing, the ideas for cash shop probabily are coming from nexon, and for the internacional server we wont have this problem.

I hope they don’t ruin the marketplace like this. A simple marketplace pass that allows all your items to be ahead of people who don’t have one would be a lot simpler. Along with the ability to put them up longer, ignore posting tax (Not the tax when they buy it), and being able to put up 4x more items or something.

This might as well be a single player game for the majority of the game.
Limiting trading like that destroys any sense of connection I have to other people on the server. I will see what happens, but I certainly hope this isn’t how it is going to turn out for release.