Tree of Savior Forum

More Character Creation Options

To be honest I’m not entirely sure what that thing is, I only know that it looks ugly and I certainly don’t want to ride on it.

Ol Toothy grows on you. I still want a pig though.

That Hoglan though. There is no saving it.

If I had a choice I’d want a cool looking wolf or a giant bird, like a huge eagle or a gryphon or something.

What are your opinions on the matter?

lol there are more important posts then pet skins especially at this point in time,

Sounds like you haven’t even read the first post in this topic much less the rest of anything. If you’re going to at least attempt to take part in a discussion you should try to read up to gain some context on what you’re commenting on, else you look like a fool.

You can’t even proof-read your post much less form a cogent thought. Please take your negativity elsewhere.

Look its not that i wouldn’t like these things but they defiantly are not worth of having staff/gms directed 2 at a time like this when the game needs to be fixed. What good is being pretty in a broken game no one plays?

This is the features forum, it’s made for discussing features that can be added to the game. Not to be discussing problems with the game currently. There’s a separate forum for that, Bug Reports. Developers can take a direct look at the bug report and create a database or a catalog of every individual bug reported at any given time and the rate at which those bugs can be replicated. GMs and Staff browsing the features forum are here to determine what we as a community want added to the game.

Not to report bugs. Bugs happen as a part of coding, they’ll be hotfixed in time. I have faith that they’ll take care of it before the official release of the game because the beta testers will report any game breaking bugs prior to the games launch.

2 Likes

Just saying if gms and staff get directed with @ to every fluff post they are likely to start ignoring them. Which we don’t want because we want to be able to call them to important information. Ever heard of the boy who cried wolf?

Insert Spider man responsibility speech

While that is true to a degree, its not like taking two minutes to read the first post of a topic is going to throw the world of Tree of Savior into disarray and ruin.

Would you happen to have a resource which shows the Dragoon, Templar, Warlock, Featherfoot, Cannoneer, Musketeer, Plague Doctor, and Cabalist models?

They are in this thread

not sure which post number though.

Found them here:
http://tosdatabase.com.br/vejamais/conhecaasnovasclassesqueestaochegando

Guess no one cares, but I’m going to post anyway, because I can xD
This was just the beta. They will add more hairstyles and colors later. In my opinion, I’d be looking forward to eye color and facial expressions. I’d like my character having a calm smile, a devilish (lol) smirk, or blush, for example. (I didn’t read too many comments, so I don’t know if this was already suggested)

I’d like being able to dye my clothers, but I’d prefer using an item that lets me dye them as I wish, not just a certain color per item. This might be implemented in the cash shop (this would not affect the balance of the game aswell).
A similar item would be good for weapons too, in my opinion.

But I’m against the custom spells and death animations for certain monsters. People might get confused in PvP, and I really like the explosions… Why don’t you too? The game must look childish, you know… It is supposed to be cute, because almost everyone plays it, regardless the age. So it must suit for everybody.

Also, we will get more pets, because, again, it is the beta… I heard we’re going to get a red panda or something… But whatever, we’ll get new pets sooner or later.

1 Like

Female Fencers dont wear any underwear ;p

About hairstyles:
Today i download a game called Dragomon Hunter (that sucks, btw), and i really liked their hair variety. Since they have a cute/chibi style, that we can kind of relate with Tree of Savior’s art style, i think that the Art and Design Team could use it as references:
Male Hairstyles
Female Hairstyles
For further examples i’d recommend you to google or just download the game and see how it works.

About faces:
I recommend to add some few face options, like a “brave look”, an “innocent look”, a “tricky look” and these kind of faces. Atleast one for each main class (that you could choose freely between them).

1 Like

Not a bad find. I think a lot of the hairstyles in Ragnarok Online are a great, if not better reference than other games, just because of the similarities available between the two games.

Those hairstyles in question can be found here:
Ragnarok Online Hairstyles

1 Like

I’m hoping for more cosmetic stuff. Hats, costumes, hair styles, armbands, cute pets… all of that can be added to the cash shop. We’re supposed to have eye colors from achievements too but they haven’t implemented those yet, and hopefully we’ll get more hair dye colors.

I think an eco system can be created with Real Money Transaction system. A specific in game class allowing to craft 3D outfit.
Technically ToS should actually win money by acting as a brokey, people are paying to ToS to sell their outfit with possibility to win real money from their sellings.

So in short, a complete eco system can be created around ToS in order to 1. Save ToS financial situation, 2. Make alternative profit from open community, 3. open the game to massive community extension.

Same goes for Skill crafting that can be created as scroll or enchant and sell.

The point is , how to make sure ToS is winning enough money to continue the game, and how players can either play, craft, contribute and animate the community around the game.