Tree of Savior Forum

[Update: server now accessible] Klaipeda server down (April 9th, 2016)

Greetings.

We’re letting you know that our Klaipeda server is currently inaccessible. We’re working to figure out the source of the problem and will update you once service is returned to normal.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

UPDATE 1
We’re in the process of rebooting the server. We’ll update this announcement once the issue is solved.

UPDATE 2
Klaipeda is back up and accessible now. We apologize once again for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
IMC Staff

20 Likes

Woo thank you for the announcement!
Im just glad you guys know about it XD

Thank you! Guess I won’t change maps for the time being then…

1 Like

Its okay, just give a blanket reward to all players on every server. They get to play and receive compensation while we waste a saturday night. :slight_smile:

You know the issue is probably those 500 cleric bots you guys are letting roam around and which are insanely easy to spot all over.

9 Likes

i’ve just wanted to close my 3 dungeon runs
and gg

I was in dougeon and my second inning and took exp and falls server lost the volume and the second input

2 Likes

Good to know that you know!

Wow… again Sunday morning great… I just have only holiday in a week and now it’s down… I’m speechless

Maybe the gold sellers wants revenge and they are doing something on your server. :scream: Lel.

Anyways, it’s nice to know that they are working during weekends. :slight_smile:

Awesome, thank you very much!

@STAFF_Ines

Hello, good news!

Again…!! Jesus!

Last 3 lvl ups without stat points for them, just before server become inaccessible

Just increase the size of your redis server. This is ridiculous, why are you taking this much time to just increase server capacity

3 Likes

You put 2 online servers in one week and can not improve klaipeda ?

3 Likes

@STAFF_Ines would be my dream? :grinning:

Well, thanks for the post, now we want to know the compensation for this, and we hope that will be a pretty good one, like a lot of exp cards or some Tps, sounds good?

Yeyyy

Commander load wins !!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

All channels on Zachariel Crossroads are currently down
Uploading…

They are being cheep. They already have my money why bother spending more money to make the product playable.

1 Like

Instance Reset scroll where?

But yeah seriously, Hope you guys can find a fixc soon and get the servers up, I want to get my daily questing and leveling in, thanks~

New errors btw -> http://imgur.com/Mb3tjbg

Was level 50, got on a Dungeon, leveled to 58, No status points received. Now I’m on level 58 with a level 50 status.