Tree of Savior Forum

Klaipeda Login Server Down?

is back but the commander is still alive ;_;

I still have Invalid Session Code.
Dam… My teammate and I was doing 2 person Mercenary Post Dungeon.
Was doing great , but then boom. dc

Im not even pointing out the pros and cons of the game. Even if you fix the lag and crash…game needs to be polish at a lots of places. The weirdest thing is the compensations we are receiving are deceiving and so many choices made by IMC doesnt make any sens… like releasing only 2 servers while they had 4 on CBT and no EU servers on laumch while they are the second highest buyer after NA.

Looks like the server is up but not all channels are working yet. My main can’t login outside the level 90 dungeon but an alt can load up just fine. Hurray for Commander LoadFail!

Well, keep in mind this is their first time publishing a game…

Now you know they know.

Is it me or its always Klaipeda server, regret didn’t pick orsha server…

aaaaaaand commander load is back!!! in my lodge I don’t even can see my characters oh my! :smile:

Reminder: Everyday is a weekend at IMC.

1 Like

Dungeon don’t work, I want refund again kkkkkk

Commanderloadfail is back boys…

You are still here? how dissapointing

They just rebooted the server for those that actually did log in. Hopefully it will be fixed when it’s back online.

I also lost 1 stat point from leveling up mid-instance since the server outage did not immediately boot me from game but instead let me finish the dungeon and level up.

I submitted a ticket but hopes it resolves itself with another reboot (and possibly a 30min-1h rollback with compensations)

lmao i hear yea bro …

ye… i know… i know… but i got one aswell … you know

Back up guys, I’m in right now.

I got kicked out of the server… Please exorcise that demon at once!!! :imp:

yay its back up for me as well

They fixxed the server then IMC said they closing server for a bit