Tree of Savior Forum

[Update: server now accessible] Klaipeda server down (April 9th, 2016)

What about a nice Outfitt Costume, or a cool Armband designed for Founders ??? <3<3 <3<3 <3

i just heard the voice of god

Reboot --ā€™
thatā€™s just wonderfull

Increased 50% respawn rates ā€¦ yeah huh the timers are still super LOW on high level maps. ā€œOh look a quest, go to this locationā€¦ wait 5 minutes, nothing, 0 respawns.ā€

1 Like

Actually they donā€™t have the money yet, it has to go through steam revision (the period where you can complain and demand refund) then it goes into their pocket.

But nevertheless, investment must be made in order to grow, and they have 2 weeks to observe the server capacity, which is clearly not enough no matter how you spin it!!!

Server Closed? whaaaaat?? whyyy??? DDDD:

1 Like

Dont worry remember what I said :ok_hand:

1 Like

just get to 59 and get all the stats

Send in a ticket. Iā€™m sure they will fix the issue for you.

I need my status points for 53-55 lvls please. Floyd family. Or i will hate you :c XD

Just increase the size of your redis server

1 Like

Well on a real Note since reading through the fourms is something to behold. I would like to know or make sure that Dungeons are still half broken, and if you guys will be addressing that either with this or on Tuesday. So that we all do not have to spend 40 min trying to get in a dungeon and dcing back to the loading screen.

1 Like

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/clubpenguin/images/5/57/Greenhoodedcloak.PNG/revision/latest?cb=20140217164343
THIS would be AWESOMEā€¦ as an Cosmetic item :stuck_out_tongue:

Glad to see thereā€™s an announcement about this, but Iā€™d rather have an announcement about Team Transfers becoming prioritized as soon as possible. Iā€™d leave Derpeda in a heartbeat since Iā€™m getting tired of facing this same old crap over and over again. The other servers doesnā€™t seem to face this kind of problem. @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John @Staff_Julie @GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian

2 Likes

@STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John @Staff_Julie @GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian

thanks for the hard work ~ we players appreciate ur help~

1 Like

The commander is still upon us ;_;

Map: Delmore Manor

No compensation? I lost 2 runs between yesterday and today because your faulty server. Really frustrating thing. I was in the middle of the run and couldnā€™t cast anything then tried to relog and boom

Missing a stat point, ticket submitted. Leveled up during the server outage mid-mission; no stat point awarded. Please advise.

Iā€™m sure your team has something to verify easily (total stat points spent vs total awarded, total expected, stat points granted via rewards/statues/levels etc). In this case my total stat points via levels are down 1 from the expected amount for my level as I was not given any.

is not that easy, zemnya statues grant 1 statpoint.

Yeah, and story quests can award up to 3 points as well. But Iā€™m sure they differentiate that in server logs for the characters.

Someone mentioned in a post that leveling up will update the stat amount so going to try that.

Edit: Leveling up did work and updated my stat points correctly.