Tree of Savior Forum

[Update] Daily dungeon 2 entrances +1 extra with token

…Still only cd starts at the end of usages…

Right, but 3 stacks Overheat = 6 strikes in a row.

It’s not really a nerf then, it’s a rework.

1 stack= 1 attack.

xD

I dont care for the cd. As skyliner is still strong.
But heck, i knew it was comming xD.

Ktos is to heavy on spamming single skills.

1 attack with two hits, remember. Still 6 hits in a row.

Yep, I agree.

check skyliner again.

Crosscut does 2 hits.
Skyliner 1.

Skyliner does more damage against bleeding.

Checked the thread, here’s what Matt wrote.

1 Like

Ohh … they changed that.

Didn’t notice. xD…

shamefully twifls his finger on the ground

See, told ya.

So it’s still more a rework than nerf. We basically trade zero cooldown for Overheat stacks, making Skyliner more or less a multihit skill.

Still strong.

Actually… makes it stronger. This is a buff.

Previously it was op.
Now it is strong and a bit balanced.

2 hits on 2 times damage (trough attribute) +200% damage modifier … makes it good.

Yeah. I really thought we were done for a second there, but actually, everything’s even better now.

Still rolling my builds as usual. But still expecting videos, of course.

Well if they dont limit the total dungeon entry perday like 5 in ktos, this might not be a bad thing as you can go farm the lower level dungeon for boss cube. But knowing IMC I’m skeptical.

Still not IMC fault. People ask for grinding non-linear progression like ro. Now, they limit dungeon play and force u to grind, while before u can still choose either want grind or doing dungeon. Next, non-linear progression. Im not surprise if they randomly move the map next. Maybe lvl400++ map next to klaipedia. People keep nagging for more. Human never satisfy. Same like game release discussion. People never satisfy.

8))

[3/18/2016 Update]

More client side changes as of March 18th.

• Dungeon entrance count modified again to 2 normal + 2 additional with token.
  • Token description changed from listing +20% exp from monsters to +30% exp from monsters.
  • Steam premium pack tp boxes changed again to 650/380/160 TP.
  • Steam premium 50TP box, 100TP box, Skill Reset, Stat Reset, 30 day token and 60 day token added to the premium item list (most of these related to preorder bonus)
  • Hoglan pet coupon added.
  • Notice screen saying you need to pre-purchase to play listing the benefits of doing so added/updated.
  • Various translation strings added related to steam launch and related items.
2 Likes

#relief
Post must be at least 20 characters

Good to hear. Though I’d personally prefer 2 normal + 1 token and some more ways to get stuff and exp aside from dungeons.

And Hoglan isn’t really a great choice(

They’d better made something new specially for founders with stats slightly lower then guild ones (like 5 in everything).

Not sure why companions even need INT, but it’s fine)

#sadness :disappointed:

2+2 is bad. you can do only dungeons and be fine now… Dungeon simulator all over again…

3 Likes

2+2
Bleeding casuals.
Why are koreans so easy mode these days?

4 Likes

@Vorobey don’t like it, don’t use it…

play your way and let others play their way…

1 Like

If you dont like performance enhancing drugs dont use them! Play your way and let others play their way :^)

Dungeon exp is far superior to grinding exp. Everyone is going to have to do the maximum number of dungeon runs per day, regardless of if its 1, 5, 10, 30. You will need to do every single one.