Tree of Savior Forum

Skyliner Nerf - Return of CD | Cyclone lasting time reduced

i will probably not play swordies anymore. throw out my builds…

Don’t be hasty.

Skyliner is basically multihit now with Overheat stacks. If you carefully plan this with Crosscut combo, it will be fine.

A harsh nerf, but manageable.

skyliner hits multiple times now?

Well, technically. It has 3 times per 15 seconds with Overheats. So, just planning ahead will net you good results still.

I think it’s a good change and I’m still planning on making a Highlander with my first character. Although I wish they had waited till I hit max level :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

They can now get some rotation of skills going instead of spamming a button. Makes it more dynamic of a class, and maybe can get some buffs elsewhere in the future even.

Each Sky Liner deals 2 hits like Cross Cut. With 3 charges we have 6 hits in a row.

Rush does the same actually)

Maybe it WILL now. Sure 0 cd skills don’t have overheat.

If we have 3 stacks with Overheats this is just like Matt said, 6 strikes in a row.

Pretty decent.

Wait, you mean 2 hits without bleed? So it was 0 CD 2 hit skill that deals double damage while attacking bleeding target?

Or do you mean double damage on bleeding?

2 hits with or without bleeding. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bANClia4j60

Wow, now I understand why they nerfed it. It was so much stronger then fencer 0 cd skills.

Yeah, but still strong with those stacks. I thought, we were done for.

yeah but, u have to go for cata, so u dont have a defense with stagger (cross guard), u dont have the hook, keel hauling (if u use it with restrain u probably CAN pull the enemy to u), u dont have doppel skills (cyclone hits hard, and theres redel/zucken/deeds of valor)

and now doppel have an attribute that increases its mobility too (losing evasion). so i’m going for this build in the end xD

What attribute?

But I agree doppel is decent in PvP. Though cata is really fast, has impale, and can stunlock people just as well. Also Dragoon has not less damage then doppel for sure.

Way to many higherlander/barbs

its in the korean website, and theres this one too

and the hook…
so u are trading giant mobility for more resistance, hook, and more dmg.
u have to choose what u prefer xD

i probably will do both

and cyclone hit A LOT more than rush. its like 3hits/ sec and stronger hits, easier to stun lock, more dmg, and i love 2H xD

but u can combo earth + dragoontoth + serpetine to kill ppl too.
both are pretty strong

2 Likes

I actually recommend getting Gae in this case for Cata.

It has very high burst and team bonuses.
You can pick up your spear quickly.

Profit.

and theres the sword c3> hop c3l> dragoon build
this is probably a STRONG pvp one, cus u have spear throw bind + restrain + long stride. and finestra…

Yep, that’s a very good stuff too.

And people are saying we can’t PvP. Heh.