Tree of Savior Forum

[Update] Daily dungeon 2 entrances +1 extra with token

The + 1 extra dungeon entry is in the Token bonus list on the Founder pack banner.

[3/22/2016 Update]

Changes to client side text suggests that the bonus dungeon/mission entrance count may be reduced again from +2 to +1.

[quote=“poboo1, post:159, topic:145196”][3/18/2016 Update]
Dungeon entrance count modified again to 2 normal + 2 additional with token.
[/quote]

[quote=“poboo1, post:61, topic:145196”][3/16/2016 Update]
Daily dungeon access was reduced from 2 + 3 with token to 1 + 1 with token.
[/quote]

Take a look here for more information

6 Likes

I think, as with Linker and Highlander nerf, It was datamined.

1 Like

Yeah, this is what Reddit OP said. I was simply curious if someone else here could confirm or found the same thing.

It’s kinda useful information …

Understatement much? Especially about the Dungeon Limit.

Data mined from which source?

If its KR, then that’s Nexon’s stuff

Just read it, was going to make a thread about it.

This dungeon thing is a serious issue, and can be a deal breaker for a lot of people.

IMC need to hurry up and give us a decent chunk of info before payment options are up.

the kinda was sarcastic lvl over 9000 :innocent:

@Snapp absolutely what I think too

1 Like

Solution:

Remove instances and make map grinding actually useful.

5 Likes

Except map grinding isn’t actually all that great currently. Mob density needs to be increased at the very least for it to be viable.

That’s what I mean by “actually useful”

That, and much more.

Details were required, sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t know from which source, it’s just a post on Reddit I read and hoped for confirmation here.

If you didn’t check the link, OP said “It’s possible some of these changes are planned for kToS and are appearing in the English client before being implemented there, or they may be iToS unique changes.”

In any cases, some information about dungeon limit being “nerfed” is much needed.

I’ll be honest, Reducing Entrances to 2 (from 5) sounds TOTALLY Nexon™

IMC has said that they will not be going action by action on what Nexon took so… if this Data Mine is correct, It should be a thing that iToS does NOT pick up.

1 Like

It was done by patching the iToS client, and then comparing it with an updated Korean client. Though the iCBT2 client no longer allows you to run the game, it’s patcher still downloads patches from as recent as yesterday.

8 Likes

The man has spoken !

Thank you for the answer (and sorry if you didn’t want to see your post on this forum…)

Thank you for the post.

So the data’s source is the update from the iToS Client…

that’s concerning.

am having Starwars Attack Squadron and Ghost Recon Phantom flashbacks

what next, game itself will have a have a level 15 pay wall and the forum will get so insane that the community will be forced into creating their own unofficial forum…

1 Like

It really is …

I hope there isn’t other “bad” surprises along the way

So they actually nerfed Highlander and Linker.

I’m mad. Really mad.

2 Likes

That’s what you’re mad about? If this holds up dungeons will mostly be a paid experience.