Tree of Savior Forum

[Update] Daily dungeon 2 entrances +1 extra with token

2+2 is bad. you can do only dungeons and be fine now… Dungeon simulator all over again…

3 Likes

2+2
Bleeding casuals.
Why are koreans so easy mode these days?

4 Likes

@Vorobey don’t like it, don’t use it…

play your way and let others play their way…

1 Like

If you dont like performance enhancing drugs dont use them! Play your way and let others play their way :^)

Dungeon exp is far superior to grinding exp. Everyone is going to have to do the maximum number of dungeon runs per day, regardless of if its 1, 5, 10, 30. You will need to do every single one.

such a weak excuse and analogy :expressionless:

you don’t need to if you don’t want to…

I never touched a dungeon in icbt2 for leveling, I entered once each to see how the looked like and leaved them to go explore and prob will do the same on iobt…

the only reason you are complaining is cause you feel weak and are sure that you will be the first one to use those “enhancing drugs” just cause you want to…

Yeah, but in Korea they became too good to ignore.

That’s why I’d personally prefer 2+1, because 3 dungeon runs per day is not too much, but 4 is a bit too much. The problem is, if you are not using it, you are losing on EXP.

1 Like

http://data2.whicdn.com/images/63942034/large.gif

here I will give you my ring so that it might help you…

icbt2

is a completley different game

Its a spot on analogy. Either you do your dungeons and missions, or you get left behind. High level grinding is kill, there is nothing like dp.

What I mean, you gain like 3x or 4x more EXP while doing them. So it’s by far the most efficient way to level, so for players who want to level quickly they are like obligatory.

Your opinions on a weekly limit rather than a daily one ?

left bh by what?_? there will always be people in front and bh you all the time…

is like exception everyone in a race to run at the same speed…

@Derael So it’s a great option for those that dislike grinding and it’s easily avoidable by those that love grinding…

WIN WIN…

sure you might say… “I would love for it to be infinite” and I agree… but one cant have it all xD

1 Like

Like, 20 weekly? Sounds somewhat weird for me, so people who work a lot would just run 20 dungeons at the weekend.

I’d prefer 10 weekly with the same EXP rate, extended difficulty and 2.5x item drop. So you will get more EXP from them but almost the same amount of items.

Also add indefinite dungeon runs with no bonus EXP and 0.4 or so item drop from current one with like 100x times lower chance too get rare items. So people who love to do dungeons will be able to do them with their friends at any time w/o overwhelming rewards.

Remember, all dungeons and missions share a count.

It’s 4 dungeons daily + 4 missions daily. Most likely.

Actually, I’ve just said it)

But seriously, currently it kind of forcing people to use all their runs every day. They might add elite dungeons instead with much harder difficulty that will consume all your dungeon run stacks but will grant much better rewards if you complete it. Even if reward would be like 75% of EXP and 100% of item dropped comparing to usual runs it would be nice. This way there would be a great alternative to use their runs for those who hate repeating the same run 4 times in a row.

1 Like

Umm, not sure what are missions (since I haven’t played nor CBT nor kToS).
Do you mean quests? (or it’s different thing?)

Missions are dailies that are kind of like another sort of dungeon. 5 a day.

Currently the way you level (at higher levels) is
log on
do missions
do daily dungeon runs
log out

If you try to grind and do it for like, 10 hours, you probably wont earn even one dungeon run worth of exp.

Since market restrictions, farming materials is also not very viable. You can try to get gems or camp a world boss somewhere i guess.

Or sit around in town collecting likes

One of the reasons people such as me liked the 1+1 dungeon limit was it made a full days worth of hardcore grinding actually able to make a noticable difference in daily total exp intake compared to people who just log in, do the dailies, and log out.

1 Like

when you get to the late 230+ you run out of quests, that and the mob density is lowish… Not to mention they hit like a truck and are HP sponges, at the moment you’re sort of forced to do dungeons late game, but before that there’s plenty of areas to do quests on/grind.

1 Like

Hmm, if it’s like that then maybe 4 dungeons runs are required at current stage of the game. But I hope when they fill in empty spaces, they will completely change dungeons system.

Also I would like to have hard (from the word very) dungeons options even at earlier levels, with appropriate rewards. And maybe add something like this for missions. I’d personally prefer doing 1 dungeon run that requires good reactions and coordination to complete over 4 runs where it’s almost impossible to die, even if total reward is slightly lower.

Yes, I guess you could say dungeons are a placebo until they pump out newer content/fix the mob density.

Personally I like dungeons, but I can see why people prefer open map grinding… I probably prefer dungeons cause I’m a shy support main.

I would think that fewer dungeon entrances would be more beneficial as while they are a great way to get many people focused in one place it really detracts from the amount of people you will see in the open world.

It looks like they’re building a huge and “purty” world it’d be a shame not to use it.