Tree of Savior Forum

[Update] Daily dungeon 2 entrances +1 extra with token

I feel you. I was hoping to run a Linker C2 -> Chronomancer C3 build but… I mean just leave Linker enough. They already got nerfed…

This too, of course, but I spent too much time creating my build, like a month. It rains down heavily upon me.

Holy ■■■■ doddler is alive

1 Like

Wait a God da…

DR RM…

From… GRO?

Its Fate. You’re seeing another handle of mine. I thought… oh well…

As for the topic:

As said before, it ain’t over until the fat lady sings…

but damn. I hope that modification doesn’t get activated…

lies you cant be Fate D: my Fate would have recognized me and hugged me faster than lighting hit the tree…

1 Like

We never hugged my friend. The closest is when I meeled your face that one time at Oil Rig… or was it you who…

anyways. Don’t doubt. Still love you <3. Even if we have different opinions.

1 Like

Why use Shiro…?

Geh…

and we’ve gone out of topic.

This is bad.

For once, I really don’t mind, people need to be aware of such changes so free bump.

Also, the community has been divided the last hours. It’s always nice to see some luuuv between members.

Ah! I totally didn’t notice we were off topic :unamused:

been off topic is new for me :kissing_smiling_eyes:

On topic- Let’s pray to the goddess that this never happen…

cough we were buddies at another game.

He knows how I work, and I (hopefully) know how he works

Pray to the Goddesses that the evil of Monetization won’t touch core gameplay mechanics to an unreasonable degree. 2 from 5 is unreasonable. 4 from 5 isn’t too bad.

but it will, and it already has

You mean with 1 extra with token (instead of 3 extra) ? It seems reasonable, I agree. But it’s kinda hard to keep faith in IMC now …

1 Like

I was more thinking that the “missing” 3 Entrances will be a boon granted to VIP members (if that’s a thing).

I find that a bit too sleezy.

my numbers was more “instead of taking away 3, just take away 1 and give it as a boon to VIP” or even just give a +3 (to a total of 8 runs) for VIP members.

IMO, this is the way to go. It doesn’t restrict free players, and gives an additional incentive for “hardcore” players (read someone who easily reach the 5 runs limit daily) to get token/VIP.

3 Likes

They’ll make more fans by “giving more” than “taking away”, that’s for sure.

3 Likes

Of course he is! Waiting in the shadows with pro tips as usual. :wink:

God NO

Are you insane? As if we didn’t have enough of this “log in > do dungeon runs > log out”

EXP from instances are already massive, 8 per day is absolutely crazy, and with the +600% EXP cross-server bonus on top of that?

2 Likes

Jesus Christ, what the hell are you doing, stop.

Wait… what? we have a +600% from the base? where did you hear this???

Also, obviously this is not for everyone, but compared to the ■■■■ storm that will undoubtedly rise up when people realize that IMC is basically gimping their game (IF they activate this)…

There is also the fact that the “lost” entrances might be given to VIPs, which will further cause a divide…

1 Like